PDA

View Full Version : If it makes you feel any better...

BirdKC
10-30-2006, 09:46 PM
You destroyed the chiefs who beat both the chargers and the seahawks..

Yes? No?

I can't believe you guys lost. I hate the raiders.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-30-2006, 09:48 PM
No not really. But hats off to the Chiefs for being 4-3. I knew they were better then that what they showed against the Steelers. Damon Huard is playing well. Dude your cool as hell. I respect your posts. Now some of the idiots that keep posting garbage like Timberlake and the Raiders fans that thinks he is Jack Tatum can take a flying **** for all I care.

PalmerSteel
10-30-2006, 09:49 PM
unless you have the #1 offense in the league, you are not gonna win games with this many turnovers. i think the rams did it a few years ago, but thats about it.

BirdKC
10-30-2006, 09:52 PM
The steelers are definately a team that intrigues me. I love run run run, blitz blitz blitz stuff. There are some players on the steelers that I respect more than 97% of NFL Players (Polamalu, Ward) and I don't understand what's going on with Ben. Ben is a very humble guy from what I can tell, and it's sad to see a team struggle after winning the SB.

BUT... you guys went on a huge run last year and shocked everyone... I wouldn't give up yet if I were you.

SteelCityMan786
10-30-2006, 10:15 PM

Yes? No?

Neither can I, but it's a new week. I've moved on and started to focus on the Broncos now.

BirdKC
10-30-2006, 10:26 PM
Neither can I, but it's a new week. I've moved on and started to focus on the Broncos now.

You guys play the broncos next? I will be a huge steelers fan this week. After mopping the floor with KC, you could at least do them a favor and beat the broncos :tt02:

Preacher
10-30-2006, 11:56 PM
You guys play the broncos next? I will be a huge steelers fan this week. After mopping the floor with KC, you could at least do them a favor and beat the broncos :tt02:

LOL.. Your a typical AFC west fan... When the Seahawks were in the AFC west... I know you hated them to!

I was the same way... Since I couldn't get the Steelers on TV when I lived in Washington, I would root for the seahawks (since that is where I lived). I HATED the Raiders, Broncos, and Chiefs! Of course, I even hated the Seahawks whenever Pittsburgh played them.

That is why it was SO sweet when the Broncos lost to the Steelers last year. I have an extra dislike for them because Broncos were so disliked by the rest of the AFC west.

19ward86
10-31-2006, 08:40 AM
i hope we can beat the broncs.

j-dawg
10-31-2006, 01:02 PM
the browns beat the raiders, humiliating them after they had a dominating first half, in week 4... unfortunately they fell to the broncos in week 7.... it be great if the steelers go opposite us and smiggity, smiggity, smack the broncos!

stlrtruck
10-31-2006, 01:20 PM
What would make me feel better is for Ben to play ball the way he's played the last 2 years. To have the O-Line clear a hole for any of the remaining RBs. To have the WRs hold on to the damn ball! To have the defense have a shut out.

And finally, what would really make me feel better is to have the Steelers win out, claim the AFC North Title and threepeating the repeat!!!

ALL THAT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!

Stlrs4Life
10-31-2006, 08:03 PM

Yes? No?

Hope we can help you out. Good Luck KC. LJ is the man!

SteelCityMan786
10-31-2006, 08:51 PM

We'll take all of the support. We need it to help get back on track.