PDA

View Full Version : I love this board!

cbalke
10-31-2006, 03:05 PM
Just wanted to throw a little love out there. Saw something today that made me realize how nice this place is. :smile: you all are very nice and it's good to have a 'discussion' without being bashed. :smile:

thanks everyone! :)

HometownGal
10-31-2006, 03:56 PM
Just wanted to throw a little love out there. Saw something today that made me realize how nice this place is. :smile: you all are very nice and it's good to have a 'discussion' without being bashed. :smile:

A little love right back at ya, cbalke. :hug: I enjoy your posts and hope you're going to stick around and share in the great discussions around here for a long, long time! :tt02:

gregstephens
10-31-2006, 03:57 PM
Who let this wuss in?

(Just kidding :wink02:)

floodcitygirl
10-31-2006, 04:09 PM

thanks everyone! :)Very nice. Glad you're here. :smile:

herewegosteelers
10-31-2006, 04:21 PM

Ya know its true. I was feeling like crap all night sunday & yesterday you couldn't talk to me I was so upset over the loss. But today you all have made me feel so much better, made me laugh . Thanks. :kiss02:

alittlejazzbird
10-31-2006, 04:48 PM
It's why I come here to read and post....IMHO it's the most positive and friendly place of all the forums I've seen. We've all been suffering recently (haven't we just?), and it's great to have a place to vent, rant, and console each other without profanity laden bashing and adolescent behavior, trolls notwithstanding, just as it has been a place where we rejoiced in our amazing success these past few years (and will do so again, though I know it seems tough to imagine right now). Plus which, as a woman who really and truly appreciates the game of football on its own merits (i.e., I enjoy watching even when it's not our Steelers), I learn a lot about the technical aspects of the game from some very informed and football-savvy posters. I appreciate having this outlet, and thanks to all of you who make it what it is!

I've been inconsolable myself this week, and taking much abuse from folks up here in Giants and Jets country. I need you guys!!!!!!

cbalke
10-31-2006, 04:57 PM
thank you all again, and i have to echo those comments about other forums i've been to. this is by far the friendliest place to vent/rant without worrying about immature folks cussing and swearing up a storm(please ignore my first post after sunday's game - had a little too much to drink at that point).

and, i think it's a testament to this board that there are so many female members. not to stereotype, but chicks would NOT be sticking around in a place with a bunch of immature keyboard-muscled-commando's who try to be internet tough guys.

gotta love it. go steelers. :smile:

Prosdo
10-31-2006, 09:47 PM
I think we have one of the biggest female member bases on this board (for any sports team).

Infamix
10-31-2006, 09:56 PM
Well I love you too Cbalke

jaysta
10-31-2006, 09:59 PM
Glad you're here. This is a fun place to post. :computer:

wiqidjuggalo
11-01-2006, 12:52 AM
a bunch of immature keyboard-muscled-commando's who try to be internet tough guys.

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4986/pc1se5cj.gif

cbalke
11-01-2006, 08:19 AM
hahahahhaahhaahhaha, oh dude, that is good! :smile: lol, i'm going to pee!