PDA

View Full Version : Broncos vs Steelers Tailgate!

Stlrs4Life
10-31-2006, 07:12 PM
All SF members are invited to our tailgate this Sunday versus the Denver Broncos. KO is at 4:15pm. Bring something to eat, or make a monetary donation, and your favorite beverage of choice. You will find us in Blue Lot #7F on the corner of Federal and La C o c k Sts. Look for a Black Chevy Envoy and a Yellow Ford Escape. Tailgate starts at 11:15am sharp! Call me on my cell phone if yas get lost at: 724-651-9626. Here's a map to the tailgate:

http://www.alcoparking.com/images/gameday_view.jpg

paw-n-maul-you
11-01-2006, 05:34 PM
We're staying in the Spring Hill Suites (first time there). It looks like the blue lots are close...you expecting a big turnout?

themom0329
11-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Hey Steelers Fans!! Making my way to the burgh for our very 1st game! YEAH for us! Anyway... Question for ya'll. Is it better to A: park at the Boarwalk at Station Sq. and take the ferry over or B: Park in the lot. Either way we hope to meet some other fans!!! I got 2 tickets... so my husband, the lifelong fan and our 17yr old son will be going to the game, and I plan on being the "more fun director" for the day.. maybe tailgate some then head back over the river to watch the game.

Any suggestions????

Stlrs4Life
11-01-2006, 10:03 PM
We're staying in the Spring Hill Suites (first time there). It looks like the blue lots are close...you expecting a big turnout?

The average turn out of 15-20 of us. Yeah you can see the hotel from our lot, as a matter of fact it is catty corner to us.

Stlrs4Life
11-01-2006, 10:04 PM
Hey Steelers Fans!! Making my way to the burgh for our very 1st game! YEAH for us! Anyway... Question for ya'll. Is it better to A: park at the Boarwalk at Station Sq. and take the ferry over or B: Park in the lot. Either way we hope to meet some other fans!!! I got 2 tickets... so my husband, the lifelong fan and our 17yr old son will be going to the game, and I plan on being the "more fun director" for the day.. maybe tailgate some then head back over the river to watch the game.

Any suggestions????

I say park in the lot if you get there early enough. If you're late, take the ferry.

paw-n-maul-you
11-02-2006, 12:37 PM
I haven't been down since the Jags game last year. Anyways, are the blue lots where you are parking still first come, first serve parking or not? Do you know anything about the hotel lot at the Spring Hill Suites? I have head people tailgate there too.

Maybe we can meet up and binge drink before the game!!

floodcitygirl
11-02-2006, 01:41 PM
I haven't been down since the Jags game last year. Anyways, are the blue lots where you are parking still first come, first serve parking or not? Do you know anything about the hotel lot at the Spring Hill Suites? I have head people tailgate there too.

Maybe we can meet up and binge drink before the game!!Once you register at the hotel, you are guaranteed a parking spot in the hotel lot. The charge will show up on your bill....$15, I think. Dom's tailgate is across the street to the left from the hotel parking lot. Enjoy! :tt02:

paw-n-maul-you
11-02-2006, 03:16 PM
We're going to have 10-15 people too...

Stlrs4Life
11-02-2006, 09:25 PM
Like floodcitygirl said, if you are staying there you are charged for it. And yes, you can tailgate right there. Just stop by and say hello.

Stlrs4Life
11-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Once you register at the hotel, you are guaranteed a parking spot in the hotel lot. The charge will show up on your bill....$15, I think. Dom's tailgate is across the street to the left from the hotel parking lot. Enjoy! :tt02:

Wish you were coming to another game. Maybe next year.:tt02:

paw-n-maul-you
11-03-2006, 06:57 AM
yeah, I'll try to stop by. I think the hotel is only going to allow us one car in their lot though, so we might try and pay to park in another lot of we can get three cars in. Are your blue lots first come-first serve or prepaid?

floodcitygirl
11-03-2006, 08:05 AM
Wish you were coming to another game. Maybe next year.:tt02:Thanks Dom...me too. Who knows? I may make it back there yet. I'm definately planning on going to the New Years game here in Cincy! :cheers:

jblawn
11-03-2006, 09:38 AM
SEE YOU ALL SUNDAY COMING TO THE BURGH FROM ILLINOIS!! HERE WE GO STEELERS

Stlrs4Life
11-03-2006, 04:03 PM
yeah, I'll try to stop by. I think the hotel is only going to allow us one car in their lot though, so we might try and pay to park in another lot of we can get three cars in. Are your blue lots first come-first serve or prepaid?

Our lot is pre paid. But if you look on that map, the North Canal lot is first come first serve. $20.

CT_STEELERFAN
11-03-2006, 07:28 PM
Coming in from Connecticut on Sat. Looking forward to hooking up with you guys.

I printed the map, as we won't have a car and will be walkin'. Need a cooler on wheels I guess...:-)

:helmet:

wiqidjuggalo
11-05-2006, 01:03 AM
Even though i cant go to the game for lack of tickets (i have never been to a game or a tailgate party) i may stop by the party to hang out and meet up with yinz for a while then head home (36.5 miles due south) to watch the game... GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!

P.S. I will be parking on Smithfield Street and walking over to the lot for lack of better Pittsburgh street knowledge in a car but i can walk about anywhere downtown...

SteelersHoss
11-05-2006, 07:17 PM
Hey Dom, what the heck is going down there in the Burgh?? Maybe this Canadian guy needs to bring some Molson XXX to give the guys a boost.

Stlrs4Life
11-06-2006, 09:33 AM
Hey Dom, what the heck is going down there in the Burgh?? Maybe this Canadian guy needs to bring some Molson XXX to give the guys a boost.

Hey Hoss, it couldn't hurt, come on down!

Stlrs4Life
11-06-2006, 09:34 AM
Coming in from Connecticut on Sat. Looking forward to hooking up with you guys.

I printed the map, as we won't have a car and will be walkin'. Need a cooler on wheels I guess...:-)

:helmet:

CT, it was nice meeting you and your friends yesterday, had a good time.

CT_STEELERFAN
11-07-2006, 09:42 PM
WOW! What a great bunch...Dom, Sue and everyone did a fantastic job on the food and the whole setup! Thanks so much for opening up your taligate to me and my buddy. Sue has got the knack for that bean bag toss...she kicked everyone's butt!
"Meeting Time!" was a blast and we'll be sure to look you up again the next time we get down for a game! I LOVE the BURGH! So Much Fun! We went to Hi-Tops after the game with some other CT fans, sorry we missed ya, what a crazy bar that is! Take care Dom. and thanks again!:tt02: