PDA

View Full Version : Back to the Steelers!

kyflash15
10-31-2006, 09:42 PM
I honestly think that the Steelers need 2 star backs.. one being willie parker, and I think the other should be Michael Bush. Just look at the Giants and what they are doing with Tiki and Jacobs! I just feel like last year teams would be out to stop the steelers from running, but its wasnt happening.. but this year pretty much if a decent defense wants to stop the steelers from running.. they can!

Ben shouldn't throw more than 25 passes a game, and we need to the run ball 40+ times.

They also need to use Heath Miller more!

NV STEELERS 723
10-31-2006, 09:46 PM
I agree with passing to HEATH MILLER more...

PAMillerGrrl83
10-31-2006, 10:50 PM
I grew up in the same town Heath is from (Honaker VA) and lemme tell ya no one is prouder of him than us. I moved to PA after graduating from HS with my fiance` but still everytime I go back home there are tons and tons of signs up supporting Heath. And I agree they need to pass more to Heath Miller.

MattsMe
10-31-2006, 11:10 PM
There's just one problem with passing more to Heath.

When you're tight end is catching passes, he's not helping protect the QB.

stlrtruck
11-01-2006, 09:39 AM
The problem with using the TE, is that you have to trust the O-Line to be able to block better. And that hasn't been the case this year.

Miller does a great job of sitting down in the open spots of the zone D (look at last weeks game I saw several plays that he was open with no one around him but Ben didn't check down and/or didn't have the time to throw the ball).

Infamix
11-01-2006, 09:45 AM
Heath does do an excellent job finding holes in the zone...if our pass blocking was better, he will help our offense alot. Remember the playoff game against Indi? I think that was the peak performence of our o-line. They gave Ben lots of time, and he was completely gunning the Colts D.

SteelCityMan786
11-01-2006, 05:11 PM
I agree with passing to HEATH MILLER more...

Something I'd like to see them do Sunday.

Elvis
11-01-2006, 07:18 PM
:tt02: I love to see Heath more involved in our Offense but with all the help that he is having to keep giving our O Lineman that he didnt have to last year, he is not gettting as much opportunities as last year... until Our Team Gets BETTER O LINE BLOCKING for whoever the QB is , it aint gonna matter..:yawn: :jawdrop:

stlrtruck
11-01-2006, 09:19 PM
[B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]:tt02: I love to see Heath more involved in our Offense

I'd love to see more of our offense involved in the offense! Now that would be a wonderful sight for sore eyes come this Sunday!

polamalufan43
11-01-2006, 09:24 PM
Well, they offense and the whole team needs to start to "gel" now more than ever. If we passed to Heath more, we would run the risk of not having he protection around the QB, but think about it, it would be a surprise for opposing defenses, plus... how many times has Miller actually dropped a pass? I would guess around not too many, if any.

~polamalufan43:tt02: