PDA

View Full Version : Steelers hater

Mean Joe
10-31-2006, 10:16 PM
Dear Friends I have this guy and don't we all who keeps sending me the most ridiculous emails about the Steelers.....here's what he has to offer...Oh and he's a Cowboy Fan

Where are those zebras when you need 'em the most?..........ouch,

OH MY GOD! 2 and 5?????? 2 AND MUTHA F'IN 5???!!!!! And you still
think the refs had nothing to do with that superbowl? Hell 2 and 5 is your
proof right there, my friend!

So what, I have an opinion that the refs threw the superbowl. So f*&^ing what?
I'm not alone my friend. Anyone with half a brain could figure that one out, even
a non-football watching out of touch baseball FANATIC. All it took was to ugh
yourself through 3 hours of bad calls and gift giving.

I mean, case in point, the NFL gets all p*&^% when the friggin' water boy says
ANYTHING about the refs, but they were suspiciously silent when Holmgren
blasted the refs after the game and later at a new conference.

Thanks God it wasn't my 'boys (The Cowboys) who have to live that one down.
All of ours are legit.

And there's so much more where that came from. if you'd like to chat with this idiot you can IM him at 'Hingemusic'

Have fun and be nice...or not

imp-n-arn
10-31-2006, 10:20 PM
yeah ... legit ... and bought and paid for.

give me a break.

imp-n-arn
10-31-2006, 10:27 PM
buy as many hi-profile players as you can ... and you still might not win ... you do it enough times, you might get 5.

guess which one the cowboys are?

Steelersfan4life0655
10-31-2006, 11:36 PM
Hmmmmmm......the last time i checked the cowboys havent had a superbowl in 10 years and oh by the way, wasnt half of their team a bunch of coke heads. people can think what they want about super bowl 40, but we did win that game fair and square. yes there was some bad calls, but come on, both teams struggled, but even on tape it showed that we were the superior team that day. :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

MACH1
11-01-2006, 02:01 AM
Jerry Jones said they were going back to what works.
Coke and hookers.

83-Steelers-43
11-01-2006, 05:51 AM
this guy and don't we all who keeps sending me the most ridiculous emails

I know how you feel.

Steel Pit
11-01-2006, 06:25 AM
yeah ... legit ... and bought and paid for.

give me a break.

What's sad is the fact that the Minnesota Vikings actually PAID for it with the MORONIC Hershel Walker trade.:banging:

touchdownward
11-01-2006, 07:58 AM
Block sender is an email feature that's always worked well for me against spam such as this. :computer:

stlrtruck
11-01-2006, 08:53 AM
The thing about cowboy fans is they can't stand the fact that the Steelers now have 5 rings and a better winning percentage in the Super Bowl.
So they have to cry about it.
If the guy wants to talk about football, at least make sure he understands the rules. And if he was really a football fan he would see that the ref's truly have had nothing to do with our record this year....it might do him well to look up the word "TURNOVER" in the NFL dictionary. Wait, my bad, he's a cowboy fan and probably doesn't know how to use the dictionary. So just explain it to him in elementary terms. A turnover is when one team gives the ball to the other team without first scoring points or punting the ball.

I'm sure he couldn't talk football intelligently if he had the Facts and Record Book in front of him!

SteelCityMan786
11-01-2006, 04:29 PM
Dear Friends I have this guy and don't we all who keeps sending me the most ridiculous emails about the Steelers.....here's what he has to offer...Oh and he's a Cowboy Fan

Where are those zebras when you need 'em the most?..........ouch,

OH MY GOD! 2 and 5?????? 2 AND MUTHA F'IN 5???!!!!! And you still
think the refs had nothing to do with that superbowl? Hell 2 and 5 is your
proof right there, my friend!

So what, I have an opinion that the refs threw the superbowl. So f*&^ing what?
I'm not alone my friend. Anyone with half a brain could figure that one out, even
a non-football watching out of touch baseball FANATIC. All it took was to ugh
yourself through 3 hours of bad calls and gift giving.

I mean, case in point, the NFL gets all p*&^% when the friggin' water boy says
ANYTHING about the refs, but they were suspiciously silent when Holmgren
blasted the refs after the game and later at a new conference.

Thanks God it wasn't my 'boys (The Cowboys) who have to live that one down.
All of ours are legit.

And there's so much more where that came from. if you'd like to chat with this idiot you can IM him at 'Hingemusic'

Have fun and be nice...or not

I wonder what game the guy who sent you that was watching. It couldn't have been more perfectly reffed.

Da Question
11-01-2006, 11:21 PM
what an ass clown, braggin bout his cowboys, he must have forgot how odonnell gave them a superbowl or maybe he forgot that out of 4 wins they beat wash losing record, houston, losing record, tenn. losing record, and carolina. we havent had the best season this yr but we lost to some quality teams (minus the raiders)