PDA

View Full Version : Our Future..

Big D
11-01-2006, 12:23 PM
I've been training in Jacksonville the past few days so I havent had a whole lot of time to be on the forum and see what the opinions of the raider game. I was curious to see what everyone would like to see in the offseason with our organization. Who would you like to see take Cowhers place? What kind of offseason acquistions? and who you think we should draft?

clarient
11-01-2006, 02:51 PM
I would like Cowher to be replaced with his old self.

Big D
11-01-2006, 03:04 PM
Before the season I wanted russ grimm to take over. But after seeing the oline collapse this year I dont think he is the right pick. And I think ken whisenhunt has coached himself out of the running as well

Infamix
11-01-2006, 04:04 PM

ditto

SteelR1
11-01-2006, 04:06 PM

Yeah where did the chin go????

Elvis
11-01-2006, 06:20 PM
:cheer: :banana: The chin has retired also... I think Hillary Clinton would be a good choice...:chicken: :jammin: :party: :cheer: :thumbsup: :blah: :sofunny: :sofunny:

stunta86
11-01-2006, 06:24 PM
cowher puts the calls through, he ain't letting ken shine like he did in the playoffs.....i want ken to take over and actually put some trust in ben and let us be the team we really are and that an offensive team, not a boring run run throw punt team that cowher has made us