Hines0wnz
11-05-2006, 10:37 PM
5 INTs.....I really love Brady!

:thumbsup:

Livinginthe past
11-05-2006, 10:38 PM
5 INTs.....I really love Brady!

:thumbsup:

Yeah, i dont think Steelers fans should be talking any smack about QB's who throw INT's :wink02:

NM

Hines0wnz
11-05-2006, 10:41 PM
Yeah, i dont think Steelers fans should be talking any smack about QB's who throw INT's :wink02:

NM

Yeah, it sucks doesnt it? :flap:

3 to be 4
11-06-2006, 06:26 AM
2-6

MattsMe
11-06-2006, 07:31 PM
This is only one season.

5 to 3

Atlanta Dan
11-06-2006, 08:15 PM
This is only one season.

5 to 3

Touche

tony hipchest
11-07-2006, 08:46 AM

NMi dont think a patfan should be telling steelerfans who or what thay can or should be talking smack about. especially on a steelers board.

if we wanna point out that it was manning who looked like the qb with 3 rings last sunday night i would say that is our perogative.

Livinginthe past
11-07-2006, 01:24 PM
i dont think a patfan should be telling steelerfans who or what thay can or should be talking smack about. especially on a steelers board.

if we wanna point out that it was manning who looked like the qb with 3 rings last sunday night i would say that is our perogative.

Boo Hoo Suitanim :crying01:

Everyday you remind me a little more the great man himself - you must be so proud.

NM

tony hipchest
11-07-2006, 01:51 PM
Boo Hoo Suitanim :crying01:

Everyday you remind me a little more the great man himself - you must be so proud.

NMjust cause the pats were exposed as the inferior team sunday night (despite all that hot air you blew in your "analysis") there is no reason to unleash the tears and namecalling.

be a man. its not the 1st time, nor will it be tha last, that you are wrong, and if a steelerfan feels like commenting on the overhyped brady (geez, he had 1 good game against the vikings), just suck it up and deal.

Livinginthe past
11-07-2006, 01:57 PM
just cause the pats were exposed as the inferior team sunday night (despite all that hot air you blew in your "analysis") there is no reason to unleash the tears and namecalling.

be a man. its not the 1st time, nor will it be tha last, that you are wrong, and if a steelerfan feels like commenting on the overhyped brady (geez, he had 1 good game against the vikings), just suck it up and deal.

Ha ha.

Exposed?

Inferior team?

Bwahahahahahahaha.

Im amazed even you could write that bearing in mind the respective situations of our teams.

Thanks for the laugh.

NM

tony hipchest
11-07-2006, 08:58 PM
Im amazed even you could write that bearing in mind the respective situations of our teams.

NM

what does my team have to do with my commentary about everybody loving brady, and the poor preformance he turned in in his biggest game of the year so far?

that pats pass defense w/o harrison looks alot like indys rush defense w/o sanders huh?

great gameplan by belichick- have harrison hit everything in the backfield. he shoulda told him to watch out for the ground though.

newsflash!: harrison is old. a torn rotator cuff cant help the cause.

maybe they wouldnt have been humiliated at home in the biggest game of the season if he just had rodney cover some people.

Hines0wnz
11-08-2006, 10:58 AM
Exposed?

Inferior team?

Yes they were exposed, I know its a bitter pill to swallow when they were beaten by 2 superior teams. Two wins were over overrated teams and the rest had losing records, not to mention leading the arguably weakest division in the NFL. Yes, weaker than the AFC North.

Success with no fat paycheck only works for so long. And you can only fill in the holes with only so many has beens for so long. The Pats will probably win 12 games this year but wont get better than a 3 seed (unless Denver implodes). And when they meet a team with a superior D, like Baltimore, the dissection will be painful to watch as a Pats fan. I may actually feel sorry for them.......nah, i wont. :coffee: