PDA

View Full Version : Steelers vs. Broncos Game Day Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

lotas
11-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Quit trying to figure out if we are going to make the playoffs. Put it this way, we don't DESERVE to make the playoffs...let a new team that's on fire and gonna make it all the way take it this year, none of us can honestly say we feel we should win the Superbowl at this point. Why don't we just work on our problems, and give our next competitors hell...especially our division.

Infamix
As players, coaches, fans, franchise, city, and STEELERNATION We need to stop living in last year! Last year was great... so were the other 4 years we won the superbowl. Does that make a god damn bit of difference this year? Hell no!

The past is the past. IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT WE ARE THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL!

I am sick of hearing that as an excuse.

We are not the worst team in the NFL. I understand your frustration, I feel really bad too, But, it should make for a hell of a run next year.

Black@Gold Forever32
Hard to fault the defense today when the offense turns the ball over 5 times. But the defense didn't force any either and Ike Taylor was pissed on all day by Javon Walker. What a great resign he was so far.lol

PirateSteeler
11-05-2006, 06:44 PM
sorry correction 2nd to worst after THE FREAKIN ARIZONA CARDINALS

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-05-2006, 06:45 PM
EXCUSES....HOW ABOUT THAT COWHER WAS ON THE COVER OF NFL HEAD COACH..
NOW THAT COULD CURSE A TEAM.......RIGHT? LOL

Btrice
11-05-2006, 06:45 PM
Quit trying to figure out if we are going to make the playoffs. Put it this way, we don't DESERVE to make the playoffs...let a new team that's on fire and gonna make it all the way take it this year, none of us can honestly say we feel we should win the Superbowl at this point. Why don't we just work on our problems, and give our next competitors hell...especially our division.

That works for me. I dont mind missing the playoffs as much as I mind this embarassment that takes the field each week. Like you said, Fix it.

Stillers43
11-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Totally agree with you. It is just embarassing!

SteelCityMan786
11-05-2006, 09:31 PM
Sorry I didn't create it guys. I was wondering if someone else created it we'd have better luck. Apparantly, it didn't change. I was also at the game as well.