PDA

View Full Version : What Happened Bungal Fans?

PirateSteeler
11-05-2006, 05:11 PM
You lost to the Rat birds? HAHA your team sucks.

CantStop85
11-05-2006, 05:23 PM
lol

Lyn
11-05-2006, 08:56 PM
LOL, during the Ratbird/Bunghole game, I was rooting for the Ratbirds !~!~!~

Cincy is all mouth, nothing more!~

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

CJ#85
11-06-2006, 12:54 AM
LOL at you. You lost to the Raiders, the Chargers, the Broncos, the well, why rattle out the other 3. You'll probably get blown out by the Ratbirds too. Clean up your own doorstep before you look at ours, which is by the way still a little cleaner than yours.

:whistle:

Black@Gold Forever32
11-06-2006, 01:34 AM
I think its safe to say that both the Steelers and Bengals suck at this point. The Steelers are just worse then the Bengals. I thought the AFC North would be won by either the Steelers or the Bengals. Right now its look like the Ravens division to lose.

stillers4me
11-06-2006, 06:32 AM
LOL at you. You lost to the Raiders, the Chargers, the Broncos, the well, why rattle out the other 3. You'll probably get blown out by the Ratbirds too. Clean up your own doorstep before you look at ours, which is by the way still a little cleaner than yours.

:whistle:

Speak for yourself, Bozo. Your the one coming over to our board to stir up the sh$t. :dang:

Tankus_Maximus
11-06-2006, 10:28 AM
At the beginning of the season I kinda had a feeling that with the injuries to Caution & Ben, that the AFC North would be wide open for the Ravens. Especially now that Billick's calling the plays, they look like a dangerous team.

I found myself rooting for the Ratbirds too. I kept hoping Ray Lewis would end Caution's career.

I don't like the Ravens, but I respect 'em, at least that franchise has ya'know...actually won a championship.

I flat out hate the Bungles.

gregstephens
11-06-2006, 10:39 AM
This is probably why both teams are where they are. The Bengals are 4-4 with a glimmer to reach the playoffs. Bengals fans shouldn't be concerned with a 2-6 Steeler team right now, nor should its fans. The Steelers, on the other hand, better figure out a way to super-glue the ball to its players' hands and not worry about a team that is better, but just slightly. Reciprocal pissing and moaning among the two factions means the Ravens waltz back to the top. Nice job guys.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Respect for the Ravens? For all the cracks that are made about the Bengals and their players having trouble with the law. The Ravens were the kings of players breaking the law. You have Ray Lewis who is handy with knifes. Then there is Jamal Lewis the crack dealer. Sorry but I have no respect for the Baltimore Ravens.

Go_Cats
11-06-2006, 03:17 PM
You lost to the Rat birds? HAHA your team sucks.

http://espn-att.starwave.com/i/magazine/new/al_davis_a.jpg

SteelCityMan786
11-06-2006, 03:33 PM
We're on the same level cats. So really it doesn't do much difference.

CJ#85
11-06-2006, 05:19 PM
Speak for yourself, Bozo. Your the one coming over to our board to stir up the sh$t. :dang:

Uh, it's the Blast Smack board, and I uh believe I was speaking for myself and the Bengals by saying our doorstep is still a little cleaner than yours this year. :dang:

Anyway, I expected the the Ratbirds to be overrated and the fight for the division to be between our two teams. It's really not much of a year for the AFC North except for the Ratbirds. It's doubtful we can still get a wild card spot in the playoffs at this point, we can only afford to lose two more games, and you guys really can't afford to lose anymore.

PirateSteeler
11-06-2006, 05:44 PM
I started this thread when I thought we still had a chance at turning this season around. We dont. The bungels have a much greater chance of turning it around than my steelers. Atleast you guys are .500 and still have a chance at catching the ratbirds. We dont have a popsicle's chance in equador of making .500. I am eathing crow. The bengals are a better team.

But next year... look out!