PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben? any1 Concerned?

t-sizzlez
11-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Ben already has 26 attemps. this is what it was for the whole game last year. any1 think that he is gonna make more mistakes. Stats show the more attempts for ben equals more TO's.:dang: maybe he will handle it. has so far.....:chicken: :banana: :tt02:

Hines0wnz
11-05-2006, 04:50 PM
He has to throw more until they get the lead. This is what happens when they give away points and play from behind aka NOT Steeler football.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-05-2006, 06:42 PM
Man the Steelers were down 14-0 due to Holmes and Wilson fumbling. So Ben had to air it out from that start. I thought Ben was solid over all considering he was behind the eight ball early in the game.

stunta86
11-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Man the Steelers were down 14-0 due to Holmes and Wilson fumbling. So Ben had to air it out from that start. I thought Ben was solid over all considering he was behind the eight ball early in the game.

i agree, he had a very solid day, sure he had 3 picks but only one really mattered

the second int was a smart one, if it was incomplete we were out of field goal range, and with our special teams a tackle isn't guaranteed and they could've got some huge run and momentum or we would've kicked it in the endzone and they would start at their 20 instead of their 3

the 3rd int happened at the end of the game so it didn't cost anything and it wouldn't have helped us win the game

so over all ben completed 70% of his 54 passes which is pretty good, and i liked what i saw from him, he was scrambling and stuff like that......so there is no reason to be concerned with big ben

MJ5150
11-05-2006, 06:47 PM
I'm not concerned about Ben. I only have seen the 4th quarter so far, but he looked good. I'll go back and watch the first part of the game after supper.

-Mike

Eztarget
11-05-2006, 06:53 PM
He made ONE bad decision today (the pick in the beginning to Champ Bailey). The other picks weren't that bad. The one was like a nice punt to the 5 yard line, the other at the end of the game.

BigDuke6
11-05-2006, 06:55 PM
Not concerned about Ben at all. He's still a young QB. Many more great moments to come. They just wont happen this year. We're done for the year now boyz. Re-group, re-tool, re-load, however you want to put it. Bring out the fork and stick it in us. We're done. Pass the microphone 'cause the fat lady is done with it.

NV STEELERS 723
11-05-2006, 06:57 PM
BIG BEN is fine....4 TO's in the Denver redzone..Ben is fine...But I am glad we finally pulled Holmes from the return team.....he is fine catching the ball on O though....he runs too reckless w/ the ball on those returns!

Duck44
11-05-2006, 09:09 PM
BIG BEN is fine.

No Ben is not fine.