PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE THE STEELERS

AKSteeler
11-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Another loss. It sucks. It hurts. But you know what? I'll be there next week to cheer for the team, to get another few wins this season. Why do I love the Steelers when we are 2-6, because they have a rich history, 5 Super Bowl wins, character, some of the best players in history and present day, longevity in the front office - to the coaching staff. We have more than most teams would begin to hope for.

So before everyone gets beat down by the Bandwagon fans wanting to tuck-tail and run, remember that the Steelers are more than just a "season".

Carolina Steelers
11-05-2006, 07:02 PM
I agree I will wear my Ward jersey tommorrow and it sucks to have your season over by the first Sun in Nov. but there is 8 games left I would love to win at least 6 of them and finish 8-8. Theres still alot of football left and would love to end other teams playoff chances as the season goes.

stunta86
11-05-2006, 07:03 PM
awesome post.....tomorrow when i go to school i'll wear my steelers gear with pride, and show off my steelers tattoo with pride too...just cause they lose doesn't mean anything, it's just a game, the steelers have brought a lot of us some much joy over the years that it's ok to have a bad season every now and then.....it could be worse, we could be browns fans.....

AvoidLLoyd95
11-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Gotta say, it's great when your team is winning. The TRUE fans don't berate, belittle, and mock the very team that brought them so much happiness just a short year ago when they are losing. I will be right in front of my tv next week cheering like hell for one of the few things that can bring tears of pride and joy to my eyes, The Pittsburgh Steelers!!

Stilliz
11-05-2006, 07:25 PM
The TRUE fans don't berate, belittle, and mock the very team that brought them so much happiness just a short year ago when they are losing.!!

Bullcrap

You all act ike your 10 or something... I wuv dis team so vewy vewy much !!! I justs wuvs em to deaf !!!

They suck this year , deal with it. Real fans call it like they see it.

blackngoldbaby
11-05-2006, 07:29 PM
Gotta say, it's great when your team is winning. The TRUE fans don't berate, belittle, and mock the very team that brought them so much happiness just a short year ago when they are losing. I will be right in front of my tv next week cheering like hell for one of the few things that can bring tears of pride and joy to my eyes, The Pittsburgh Steelers!!

i am right there with ya!!!

AvoidLLoyd95
11-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Bullcrap

You all act ike your 10 or something... I wuv dis team so vewy vewy much !!! I justs wuvs em to deaf !!!

Did you come on this forum just to mock the TRUE fans on here? Yeah, I know that they aren't doing great this year, but I won't spout off about how they suck, how the coach doesn't care, etc... A TRUE fan will be behind their team NO MATTER WHAT, whether they win or lose. Bandwagoners fall off when the teams they cheer for at the time hit a rut in the road, which sounds like what you are doing.

PAMillerGrrl83
11-05-2006, 07:41 PM
I agree I'lll wear my Big Ben jersey to work tmr and smile as I do it. I love the Steelers and if people have a prob with that I dont care I bleed black and yellow and always will!

stillers4me
11-05-2006, 07:43 PM
Bullcrap

:sign06:

X-Terminator
11-05-2006, 07:44 PM
Bullcrap

Bandwagon fan.

blackngoldbaby
11-05-2006, 07:48 PM
yepp^^^bandwagon fan all the way!

t-sizzlez
11-05-2006, 07:55 PM
you actualy made me feel brightonce again to be a steelers fan this season. i always will be a steelers fan and always have been! Steelers Rock even tho they r bad this year.

stillers4me
11-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Bungles jerseys will be 50% off this week.........go find a few bargains......you'll fit right in.

polamalufan43
11-05-2006, 09:03 PM
awesome post.....tomorrow when i go to school i'll wear my steelers gear with pride, and show off my steelers tattoo with pride too...just cause they lose doesn't mean anything, it's just a game, the steelers have brought a lot of us some much joy over the years that it's ok to have a bad season every now and then.....it could be worse, we could be browns fans.....

Amen to that...

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Steelers
11-05-2006, 09:10 PM
5-Time World Champions! I'm still on Cloud 9 and it would take at least 2 or 3 more losing seasons to bring me back down.

Next year's looking good. Nice draft pick, a passionate new coach, young WRs are now experienced, etc.

MACH1
11-05-2006, 09:13 PM
if only they could hold on to the ball

Glace
11-05-2006, 09:14 PM
Great post.

We haven't experienced this kind of season in a few years...and that is bringing out some really negative comments. We won a superbowl last year....15-1 the season before before losing the championship round. We haven't felt this way in what seems like an eternity to me.

stillers4me
11-05-2006, 09:17 PM
Great post.

We haven't experienced this kind of season in a few years...and that is bringing out some really negative comments. We won a superbowl last year....15-1 the season before before losing the championship round. We haven't felt this way in what seems like an eternity to me.

That's what makes the victories oh so sweet.

floodcitygirl
11-05-2006, 10:14 PM
Come on everybody!!! At least we know that we won't be looking at this kind of season for a decade!!! Not every team has that hope, ya know???!!! :tt02:

MACH1
11-05-2006, 10:22 PM
Makes me glad not to be bungels fan, something their used to.

skinart82
11-05-2006, 10:25 PM
Even if we don't have a winning season this year, there is always next year. And don't worry, after The Steelers get thier ducks in a row during the offseason I see another Ring coming to Pittsburgh!!!

Go STEELERS