PDA

View Full Version : what we need and should cowher stay?

t-sizzlez
11-05-2006, 08:50 PM
I think cowher should go because he isnt getting us ready for the games too many personal fouls and fumbles and itnerceptions.what u think? also i see us going 7-9,8-8, or 9-7 what u think? And finally our draft day i know its far awya but who do u think we need or what do we need to get back to being a very dominate team? I think we need a CB becuase we have no coverage and i also think mcfadden should be given a chance too. We also probably need some1 on the o-line- or d-line. I know these arent really the gloriest of picks but they are what wins games. what are ur thoughts?:blah: :banging: :computer:

holmes
11-05-2006, 09:22 PM
I hate to say this, but Cowher should man up, and announce his plans for next season. Is he going to stay or go? Cowher is a good human being and a great coach, but this is a huge distraction for everyone. If he isn't going to be here next year he should say this is it, so the players, the Rooneys, and the fans could move on. We have excellent in house coaches to take over. This loss wasn't the coaches fault, they didn't cause all of those turnovers. What was it 3 turnovers in the redzone, there goes 21 or however many pts, right down the toilet. It is just one of those years. We should be happy that it doesn't happen all of the time, like sorry a** Cleveland, or Arizona.

VegasStlrFan
11-05-2006, 09:33 PM
If Cowher goes who gets the job Wisenhut, Lebeau, Grimm??? I'd be fine with any of them. 9-7 would be a dream at this point, but I think 7 wins is realistic. Oline is always a good pick.

holmes
11-05-2006, 09:35 PM
If Cowher goes who gets the job Wisenhut, Lebeau, Grimm??? I'd be fine with any of them. 9-7 would be a dream at this point, but I think 7 wins is realistic. Oline is always a good pick.

I hope we don't lose any one of those coaches. But I think Grimm would get the job.:helmet:

polamalufan43
11-05-2006, 09:54 PM
Either Grim or Whiz. But for now my money is on Whiz.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

ytsan2q
11-05-2006, 09:59 PM
I thinks we should get Brady Quinn if he's still available. Charlie Batch is getting pretty old as a back up. Quinn could be used to get a vertaran player to fill a position we need if we didn't think that we needed a back up of his caliber. If he not available, Calvin Johnson would be nice as a tall receiver with good hands. I would not place a high draft pick on a corner because you never know how they will adapt to the NFL.

Hines86Ward
11-05-2006, 10:06 PM
If Cowher leaves, I don't think that anyone of our coaches should get the job. Bring in some new blood, revive the team. Try to keep all the position coaches & coordinators, but bring in a new guy to be the HC. The Cowher thing is a big distraction for the team, and I really think that if the guys knew if he was going to leave then they'd play better, kinda like how they did for Bettis last year.....

And for the comments about Brady Quinn & Calvin Johnson, we don't need either. Batch is very capable at being the backup QB, I dont think age plays a part in that, he knows what he needs to do. We have young guys at QB & WR, we're already set on those positions IMO. We need some O-Line help, some D-Line help, or some DBs.....