PDA

View Full Version : Looking Forward To Next Week...Saints Fan Here

alon504
11-06-2006, 12:09 AM
We respect the Steelers and think that you are much better than your record. And we expect the Steelers to be one tough game next week. Saints are doing great this season and we have a good passing game, and pretty solid defense. We seem to have somewhat of a weakness with the run. For the Saints to stop the Steelers, we're going to have to stop the run and put mega pressure on Roethlisberger. He was insane today with 433 yards passing and the Steelers still lost. This is going to be a good game and we're looking forward to it already. For intelligent Saints and NFL conversation, come see us at www.saintsreport.com .

MACH1
11-06-2006, 12:11 AM
Hopefully they wont gift wrap this game for ya.

MJ5150
11-06-2006, 12:15 AM
Sorry pal, I'm not hungry for your SPAM.

Besides, are we all supposed to feel better because some guy from Louisiana thinks the Steelers are good?

-Mike

alon504
11-06-2006, 12:17 AM
We're playing you all next week. And this isn't spam. We have opponents' fans come over and talk with us every week. And we invite fans every week to come have some fun. You're no different. We do it week in and week out. Only an invitation...you don't have to take me up on the offer....

clarient
11-06-2006, 12:19 AM
I love the Saints! So happy to see you doing well this season.

Can't wait 'till Sunday!

Black@Gold Forever32
11-06-2006, 12:20 AM
Hey alon504 let me say congrats to the Saints very impressive start so far. Hey if my Steelers are not in the hunt for the Lombardi then I will have no problem rooting for the Saints to bring that Trophey to the city of New Orleans. You Saints fans deserve it.

The Drew Brees signing was a great move on your part. The guy is the real deal at QB. Something the Saints havn't had in years a legit QB. The Saints also have the steal in the whole 2006 NFL Draft in Marques Colston. That kid is awesome and to go along with Joe Horn the Saints have a nice WR combo. I have always been a fan of Deuce Mac. I love his running style. Of course Reggie Bush is exciting to watch. The Saints have a really good offense and will be a challenge to the Steelers defense.

I must say I'm very suprised by the Saints defense. Didn't think they were to good on defense and have played better then most expected. I don't think the game will be a challenge for the Saints. The Steelers have been consistent in turning the ball over this year and good teams like the Saints will take advantage of the turn overs. I say another loss for the Steelers.

Well anyways heres to a good game and to no injuries for both teams.

clarient
11-06-2006, 12:24 AM
Jeez, MJ, just because we're losing games doesn't mean you have an excuse to be a total snot. Grow up or go pout in the corner and let the adults talk.

MJ5150
11-06-2006, 12:28 AM
Grow up or go pout in the corner and let the adults talk.

I'll go pout in the corner. It's going to take a few more hours than normal to get over this Denver loss. While I'm there, I'll work on trying to be as mature as you are.

-Mike

83-Steelers-43
11-06-2006, 12:35 AM
We respect the Steelers and think that you are much better than your record. And we expect the Steelers to be one tough game next week. Saints are doing great this season and we have a good passing game, and pretty solid defense. We seem to have somewhat of a weakness with the run. For the Saints to stop the Steelers, we're going to have to stop the run and put mega pressure on Roethlisberger. He was insane today with 433 yards passing and the Steelers still lost. This is going to be a good game and we're looking forward to it already. For intelligent Saints and NFL conversation, come see us at www.saintsreport.com .

Hopefully by the time we meet up next week our football team will be above the pee-wee level and around the highschool level of play.

Congratulations on your season thus far and here's hoping for an injury free football game. :cheers:

SteelersWoman
11-06-2006, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the invite alon :)

I'll go out on a limb and say that "most" of us here appreciate opposing fans who have class, so pay no attention to those who don't.

Good sportsmanhip is free--I think some people forget that ;)

I second B and G when I say here's to a good game, and one without injury!

Stlrs4Life
11-06-2006, 07:27 AM

Hey, no problem. Good luck next Sunday. Hopefully we can contain Reggie Bush.

Ambridge
11-06-2006, 07:41 AM
I was impressed how the Saints went and took care of business yesterday against Tampa Bay on the road.

Saints-31
Bucs-14

I thought they might play poorly after getting beat soundly by the Ravens in the Superdome last week.......but they didn't.

Hopefully the Steelers find a way to play some solid football without stepping on their collective "Johnsons" once again.

Louisiana Cajun VooDoo
11-06-2006, 11:54 AM
I think New Orleans will hit a constant stride of success the rest of the season. One thing though and that is Bush needs to have confidence in his blockers and run north to south instead of east to west.

Saints Fan
11-06-2006, 01:00 PM
Yeah, reggie missed several cutbacks yesterday in the run game. If our passing game wasn't so "lights out" his struggle would be a little more noticeable. Reggie has excellent hands, I wouldn't mind seeing him play fulltime WR.

Puddinhead
11-06-2006, 01:52 PM
I must say I'm very suprised by the Saints defense. Didn't think they were to good on defense and have played better then most expected.Hey, all...another Saints fan here. I have to tell you, we're all pretty surprised by the Saints defense's performance this season, too. But if you try to base it on last year's defense, keep in mind that there are five new starters out there, and one holdover (Brian Young) who's actually playing healthy this season. So you've got the DEs, the CBs, and one S the same as last year; one DT the same guy, but healthy; and the rest are guys who weren't even on the team last year.

polamalufan43
11-06-2006, 02:00 PM
Good point.

I for one am looking forward to this game. It is important for both teams.

~Polamalufan43:tt02: