PDA

View Full Version : Put in Reid!!!!!!!!!!

In Cowher We Trust
11-06-2006, 09:43 AM
Holmes is a good reciever keep him there.Reid is being wasted,so he needs to be the kick returner!

Atlanta Dan
11-06-2006, 09:55 AM
Cowher finally got around to doing that after the Coclough disasters but Reid got hurt.

I am certain if Reid ever heals he will be getting a long look as return man for the remainder of the season. Steelers need to see if Reid is worth keeping, in which case I look for Cedrick Wilson to be one of several starters saying goodbye after this season

BigDuke6
11-06-2006, 10:48 AM
There's going to be quite a few guys saying "bye-bye" after this disaster of a season.

ARKIESTEEL
11-06-2006, 10:58 AM
#10 can keep his butt on the sideline. I didnt like him when we picked hime and I dont like him now. Kick and punt returns with him and that other water head has killed us this season:banging:

We will be back :tt02: :jammin: :helmet:

MACH1
11-06-2006, 11:18 AM
Top at that list is the Towel boy staley

Infamix
11-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Holmes has alot of potential as a reciever...he just needs to learn how to hold on to the ball. Look at what Tiki Barber has done in the past couple years...its a fixable problem.

paw-n-maul-u
11-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Holmes has alot of potential as a reciever...he just needs to learn how to hold on to the ball. Look at what Tiki Barber has done in the past couple years...its a fixable problem.

Wow ... i cant believe it ... there actually is someone in here with a small bit of intelligence. I was scrolling down and started reading posts by the likes of "arkiesteel.." and obviously the guy who started this thread (reid was returning punts after ricardo got hurt, but then reid was injured as well) ... whatev ... holmes is probably done at return man. I don't know where the fumbling is coming from because it never happened once at ohio state as a receiver ... but i guess returning just isnt his thing because he has yet to fumble this year as a receiver as well. I believe he is definitly coming into his own a little more ... he's getting more looks, and did anyone see the 50 yard and 36 yard grab in the past two games before denver? ... it was like watching an OSU game ... he has skills ... just give hime some time

Prosdo
11-06-2006, 01:25 PM

Excellent point Infa. I must admit I do not like the Santonio Holmes pick. I was pulling big for LenDale White. The problem is certainly fixable. He has shown potential.

ARKIESTEEL
11-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Wow ... i cant believe it ... there actually is someone in here with a small bit of intelligence. I was scrolling down and started reading posts by the likes of "arkiesteel.." and obviously the guy who started this thread (reid was returning punts after ricardo got hurt, but then reid was injured as well) ... whatev ... holmes is probably done at return man. I don't know where the fumbling is coming from because it never happened once at ohio state as a receiver ... but i guess returning just isnt his thing because he has yet to fumble this year as a receiver as well. I believe he is definitly coming into his own a little more ... he's getting more looks, and did anyone see the 50 yard and 36 yard grab in the past two games before denver? ... it was like watching an OSU game ... he has skills ... just give hime some time

Hmmm calling me out by name cause I mispelled a word and yes I seen where you was a smart a s s at the end of your post..... so you have been reading enough of the posts I have made to make a judgement on my intelligence? I doubt that you have. Well bucky I will say this and this only Keep my name out of what you write as long as you only have attacks to make at me. We are all on the same side.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-06-2006, 03:32 PM
I think Holmes will be a great reciever......or bigger problems land on our offensive line and defense

floodcitygirl
11-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Hmmm calling me out by name cause I mispelled a word and yes I seen where you was a smart a s s at the end of your post..... so you have been reading enough of the posts I have made to make a judgement on my intelligence? I doubt that you have. Well bucky I will say this and this only Keep my name out of what you write as long as you only have attacks to make at me. We are all on the same side.:iagree: with you Arkie! If you can't disagree with someone's opinion without making nasty personal comments, especially to a fellow fan, then do everybody a favor by keeping your opinion to yourself. It only shows a lack of maturity to do otherwise.

Stlrs4Life
11-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Reid is still out with an foot injury.

83-Steelers-43
11-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Since we are on the topic of Mr. Reid. What's the chance of Wilson being gone next season, Holmes moving over and Reid or Washington taking over the third slot? After realizing Wilson is completely overrated and doesn't bring anything to the table during the regular season, would you be against the move?

At the same time, can this team even afford to drop a WR? It's not as if Washington is Mr. Reliable (thought he would show up this year) and we haven't really seen what Reid brings to the table. I will say this, I think it's safe to say that Holmes will be opposite Ward next season. Personally, I would make the move now and move Wilson over to the third slot (who I felt was better suited in the third slot anyways) and let Holmes learn.

83-Steelers-43
11-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Reid is still out with an foot injury.

He's out for next week also. I never really heard what exactly is wrong with his foot.

Santonio4
11-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Santonio is my dawg and everything but i dont think he likes getting hit. So we need to put someone else (reid) back there returning.