PDA

View Full Version : Broncos put Ferguson back in???????????

sumo
11-06-2006, 11:57 AM
Ward smokes Ferguson and knocks him unconscious - he only sits out one series and the Broncos put him back in???????!!!!!!!!! -- is it just me or is this totally unacceptable? - after a few plays, the guy staggers back to the sidelines again - probably with another concussion - the NFL continues to amaze me when it comes to head injuries - even if the guy is begging to go back in - he's in no state of mind to make that decision...

Atlanta Dan
11-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Only players the NFL seems to care about when it comes to getting concussed are the QBs.

Ferguson had no business going back in there.

PisnNapalm
11-06-2006, 04:47 PM
That was a great hit though. Go Hines!

When I first saw it didn't look bad enough to knock him out. Did he bounce his head off the turf?

sumo
11-06-2006, 04:59 PM
That was a great hit though. Go Hines!

When I first saw it didn't look bad enough to knock him out. Did he bounce his head off the turf?

He ear-holed him pretty good -- Michaels said on the broadcast that he was knocked out momentarily - but it was only a "minor Concussion" -- those are the worst kind - because he was blocking down and Ferguson wasn't expecting it - so you have the blunt force trauma combined with the whiplash jarring motion -- that's why so many QBs get concussions because they are not braced for the hits they take..