PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush a Steelers fan

Infamix
11-06-2006, 11:34 AM
why am I seeing this all over Saints forums? Is he?

MJ5150
11-06-2006, 11:36 AM
I'm sure he'll let his affection for the Steelers subside on Sunday.

-Mike

NV STEELERS 723
11-06-2006, 07:19 PM
My wife works w/ Reggie's Uncle ( Reggie's Mom's Brother )...I've never met him, but my wife talks to him alot about Reggie...The Uncle is a STEELERS fan, so it could be true

touchdownward
11-06-2006, 07:23 PM
As you remember, Hines WAS a Falcon fan, and then decided to put up 3 TDs on 'em
:tt02:

clarient
11-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Any fan of the game is a fan of the Steelers. :D

Or at least SHOULD be, IMHO.

polamalufan43
11-06-2006, 07:50 PM
Any fan of the game is a fan of the Steelers. :D

Or at least SHOULD be, IMHO.

Well said Clarient, well said.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Steelers
11-06-2006, 10:20 PM
Was Marino's favorite team the Steelers? I always wondered. Hail to Pitt!

NV STEELERS 723
11-07-2006, 07:12 PM
It was...and we made a major draft blunder when we drafted Gabe Rivera 15th, and Marino went #16...oh well

jaysta
11-07-2006, 07:15 PM
If he's not...he should be. Isn't everyone a Steelers fan? :cheers:

Louisiana Cajun VooDoo
11-08-2006, 03:46 AM
Reggie is not a Steelers Fan. He is a New Orleans Saint and a Louisianan who prides himself in the rebuilding of the destroyed region where we live. When the game is over Sunday is when the Steelers will need FEMA after the Saints have beat them to come to their aid and experience what comfort we have had from them. Better prepare for the Red Cross and the Claims Adjusters.

NV STEELERS 723
11-08-2006, 07:18 PM
I think the Red Cross is still busy in LA

tony hipchest
11-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Reggie is not a Steelers Fan. He is a New Orleans Saint and a Louisianan who prides himself in the rebuilding of the destroyed region where we live. When the game is over Sunday is when the Steelers will need FEMA after the Saints have beat them to come to their aid and experience what comfort we have had from them. Better prepare for the Red Crabs and the Clams Oysters.

:confused: wtf??????

jaysta
11-08-2006, 09:53 PM
Reggie is not a Steelers Fan. He is a New Orleans Saint and a Louisianan who prides himself in the rebuilding of the destroyed region where we live. When the game is over Sunday is when the Steelers will need FEMA after the Saints have beat them to come to their aid and experience what comfort we have had from them. Better prepare for the Red Cross and the Claims Adjusters.

I know that this is supposed to bother us Steelers fans, but somehow it just doesn't. Maybe it's the fact that I don't quite get the post. :yawn:

Steel Warrior
11-08-2006, 10:06 PM
OK, after you beat us down, just go away. We don't need no FEMA, or Red Cross, or Claim Adjusters, thanks.

:smokers:

BlacknGold76
11-09-2006, 12:23 AM

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! :toofunny: I don't think so. After last weeks loss to the Broncos the Steelers are looking to take it out on someone. And that someone is the aints.:tt02: :tt02:

IamTheSteelGod
11-09-2006, 04:49 AM
Get him signed now! If I was a pro football player i would go to the team I supported over anyone. Plus I would take a reduction in pay.

ncoolong
11-09-2006, 07:27 AM
I know that this is supposed to bother us Steelers fans, but somehow it just doesn't. Maybe it's the fact that I don't quite get the post. :yawn:

I think it's due to the fact it's a Saints fan saying it. I don't believe I've ever heard the trash talk of a Saints fan.

I just hope, for New Orleans' sake, Drew Brees can play with pain, because Joey Porter is doing his "Hulk Hogan psyching-himself-into-a-frenzy" thing right now. He's going to wig out and kick the hell out of anyone with the ball.

83-Steelers-43
11-09-2006, 07:40 AM
why am I seeing this all over Saints forums? Is he?

I was watching Sports Center a while back (during Reggie's college days) and they were interviewing Reggie Bush. He was sporting a Pittsburgh Pirates cap and a Pittsburgh Steelers jersey. I'm not exactly sure what that means, just putting it out there.

DOMEDOG316
11-09-2006, 10:27 AM
Saints fan here.....and I gotta tell you guys when the Steelers aren't playing the Saints I am a big time Pittsburgh fan! I was all misty eyed last season seeing Cowher with his daughters after the big win......

After the game, no matter what the outcome....I will put my Pittsburgh Steeler fan shirt back on. I started cheering for the steelers back when Bubby was the QB. My family and his family share some ties....met the guy a few times....great guy. Oh, and Bradshaw was also a favorite of mine. The Steelers owe alot to La. for some of the talent you've had. Heck, I didn't even talk about Faneca!

Cheers and good luck!

DOMEDOG316
11-09-2006, 10:30 AM

Saints fans are the last group of folks that need to talk about Fema, The Red Cross et al.

What you said about Reggie is true, but this isn't the type of trash talk I want representing me as a Saints fan.

If you wanna trash talk, speak on how Brees is gonna light up that secondary or how Deuce will get a hundred on them......not that crap.

greenparrot
11-09-2006, 10:37 AM
Saints fans are the last group of folks that need to talk about Fema, The Red Cross et al.

What you said about Reggie is true, but this isn't the type of trash talk I want representing me as a Saints fan.

If you wanna trash talk, speak on how Brees is gonna light up that secondary or how Deuce will get a hundred on them......not that crap.

DITTO!!

shrike3000
11-09-2006, 11:47 AM

How do you know he isnt a Steelers fan? Lots of players are also fans of other teams, usually from childhood. I am sure he is a Saints fan first, since that is who he plays for, but he could also be a fan of another team.

I also thought bringing up Fema was lame. It's not like they were doing Falcons trash talk bringing up Katrina. Let's trash talk with class at least.

(I am also a Saint fan btw... )

SteelerFanInCA
11-09-2006, 12:26 PM
Good to see some classy saints fans here. Good luck this weekend.

WhoDat
11-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Saints 6 - 2
Steelers 2 -6
Who'd a thunk it?
What's up with Cowher benching Ike? We need a good CB, wanna trade?
Good luck Sunday and may the best team in Black and Gold win. Go Saints!

NV STEELERS 723
11-09-2006, 09:27 PM
This thread was not supposed to get this much attention, but what upset me was the NO fan talking about how bad they were going to beat us.....

How bout this???... I have donated $1,500 of my salary to the Red Cross during the hurricane in NO..... and I get this type of trash crap from people in NO that are saying the Saints are gonna walk all over the STEELERS??????

I guess I thought Saints fans had more class...... By the way.... New Orleans is still at sea level

Preacher
11-09-2006, 10:05 PM

Thanks for posting with class... and setting straight the idiots!

Hope all is okay where you live. God Bless... but I still want the Steelers to thump ya'll!!

:wave:

greenparrot
11-10-2006, 11:37 AM
This thread was not supposed to get this much attention, but what upset me was the NO fan talking about how bad they were going to beat us.....

How bout this???... I have donated $1,500 of my salary to the Red Cross during the hurricane in NO..... and I get this type of trash crap from people in NO that are saying the Saints are gonna walk all over the STEELERS??????

I guess I thought Saints fans had more class...... By the way.... New Orleans is still at sea level

Hey...thanks for your help..really. But you can't evaluate all of us anecdotally. And another thing...it's just a football game & I don't think a catastrophe voids our ability to suport our team just like you do. As long as it's not personal it's OK. Certainly we are the recipients of Steelers fans who baically dismiss us & call us the "Aints"...a name we created by the way...and tell us how bad our history is. We can take it why can't you?

NV STEELERS 723
11-11-2006, 06:02 PM
I'm sorry it came out personal...and for my "sea level" comment.... I would never wish that on anyone...I was just pissed because of my heart and money going to NO and the trash that was talked by that VOODO guy...My bad for taking it all out on everybody in NO...

I just love our country, and our STEELERS ...Good luck to the Saints Sunday, but better luck to us...

Peace Out!

Man_Of_Steel
11-11-2006, 07:26 PM
Isn't Bettis a Cowboy fan?

NV STEELERS 723
11-11-2006, 08:19 PM
No, he roots for all Detroit teams....

twyst
11-11-2006, 08:37 PM

The vodoo guys post was moronic and does not represent the majority of our fan base, and I can see people (including myself) being upset at the use of fema etc. You geting all bent out of shape because someone said the saints are going to walk all over the steelers is another story, thats kinda crazy in itself. We appreciate your contributions, but we still want to kick the steelers tails this weekend. After this weekend good luck the rest of the season. :cheers:

Man_Of_Steel
11-11-2006, 09:09 PM
No, he roots for all Detroit teams....

I remember somebody being a Cryboys fan.....

NV STEELERS 723
11-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Reggie Bush and his Uncle Yyrone are STEELER fans...Sorry Tyrone I sold you out....Big Ben was a Browns fan when he was growing up... Imagine that !!!

Infamix
11-12-2006, 07:31 AM
I come back home and this thread is so big, why?

greenparrot
11-12-2006, 08:37 AM
I'm sorry it came out personal...and for my "sea level" comment.... I would never wish that on anyone...I was just pissed because of my heart and money going to NO and the trash that was talked by that VOODO guy...My bad for taking it all out on everybody in NO...

I just love our country, and our STEELERS ...Good luck to the Saints Sunday, but better luck to us...

Peace Out!

No problem.....good luck in the future!!

Elvis
11-12-2006, 09:45 AM
:tt02: :tt02:
Who isnt a Steelers fan? :flap:
I love the BLACK N GOLD Baby!!1

I dont think there is many players out there that actually get to play for their favorite all time team is there?
Good luck SAINTS
:tt02: :tt02: :helmet: :helmet: :jawdrop:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-12-2006, 09:58 AM
The vodoo guys post was moronic and does not represent the majority of our fan base, and I can see people (including myself) being upset at the use of fema etc. You geting all bent out of shape because someone said the saints are going to walk all over the steelers is another story, thats kinda crazy in itself. We appreciate your contributions, but we still want to kick the steelers tails this weekend. After this weekend good luck the rest of the season. :cheers:

VERY NICE and good attitude..Now THAT is how you come to a another teams forum and talk football ...support your team and show courtesy....(Outside the BF of course)

Thank you Twyst!!!