PDA

View Full Version : Michael Irvin?!!

VolatileMan
11-06-2006, 12:59 PM
I cant believe I actually agreed with what this guy had to say on ESPN's pregame show (I never agree with this idiot). He asked "Wheres the anger?" in the Steeler orginization after a 2-5 start following a Superbowl victory?

I completely agree, every player/coach is saying the PC correct shit (taking the blam, yada, yada.) but where is the fu**ing ANGER!!

I cannot believe Cower isnt livid over these turnovers, it sure does feel like he has one foot out the door.

I know Im fu**ing pissed but I dont see this anger coming from the players, they have flat out lost thier hunger.

This Sucks

VolatileMan

sumo
11-06-2006, 01:05 PM
he's right, but he's still a punk

MJ5150
11-06-2006, 01:07 PM
......they have flat out lost thier hunger.

I know you're mad, so am I. But I believe at least Hines Ward and Willie Parker are as upset as we are.

-Mike

stillers4me
11-06-2006, 01:13 PM
I know you're mad, so am I. But I believe at least Hines Ward and Willie Parker are as upset as we are.

-Mike

Hines and Willie are playing their hearts out.....and believe I Ben is, too but his brain has been too scrambled to get it right.

BigDuke6
11-06-2006, 02:29 PM
I'm actually surprised we havent heard from Faneca.

Blitzburgh
11-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Folks, its adversity like this that is going to seperate the real leaders ..... from the Monday morning check cashers.

PisnNapalm
11-06-2006, 03:28 PM
Anger...? I do believe I saw Cowher yell "BULLSHIT!!" on the sidelines during the game Sunday.

I'm too depressed to be angry anymore. Reality has set in and it looks like we're gonna be drafting very high this off season.

paw-n-maul-u
11-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Anger...? I do believe I saw Cowher yell "BULLSHIT!!" on the sidelines during the game Sunday.

I'm too depressed to be angry anymore. Reality has set in and it looks like we're gonna be drafting very high this off season.

yeah I saw it too ... Ive never really known cowher to be an angry man during press conferences and stuff. usually his anger seems to be left on the field. I went to the falcons game and he was spitting and cussing as much as usual. I think after a point that spitting and cussing can only get you so far until your just like "damn ... this f*cking sucks". Maybe cowher is feeling a little bit of that himself.

Need4spd
11-06-2006, 07:01 PM
I cant believe I actually agreed with what this guy had to say on ESPN's pregame show (I never agree with this idiot). He asked "Wheres the anger?" in the Steeler orginization after a 2-5 start following a Superbowl victory?

I completely agree, every player/coach is saying the PC correct shit (taking the blam, yada, yada.) but where is the fu**ing ANGER!!

I cannot believe Cower isnt livid over these turnovers, it sure does feel like he has one foot out the door.

I know Im fu**ing pissed but I dont see this anger coming from the players, they have flat out lost thier hunger.

This Sucks

VolatileMan

he's right, but he's still a punk

Sad, but very true. :hmmph: