PDA

View Full Version : Controversy is what we need!

clevestinks
11-06-2006, 02:13 PM
I usually don`t want to hear it, but we need someone to step up and start complaining, to the media, to the fans, to who ever will listen. One of our players need to light a fire under everyones a$$. We`re losing and it doesn`t seem to be a big deal? I have the towel out, I hate to say, but I have not thrown it in yet. This week is our first playoff game, do or die. We have a very minimal chance at the playoffs, and it could end this weekend for sure. I don`t want to hear about a higher better draft pick either, since when can we afford to high a pick anyway. And if we ever draft another 1st round wr, I`m going top be ticked. We laughed at Detroit for all their back, to back, to back wr picks. Well how about Cowhers succes with 1st rounders at wr? Edwards Bust, Plax ?? bust here, Holmes cannot hold on to the football.

Atlanta Dan
11-06-2006, 02:36 PM
I thought yesterday was our first playoff game :smile:

SteelCityMan786
11-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Wouldn't hurt for some motivation. Just make sure not to get too far out of control.

MJ5150
11-06-2006, 05:34 PM
I don't want to see any players whining to the media, or to us. No thank you.

-Mike

Blitzburgh
11-06-2006, 06:48 PM
I'm all for bringing in an ex-player like Greg Lloyd in to call out those that are giving half ass efforts as being sissy beyotches in front of their fellow teammates.

Bringing the heat by virtue of humiliation works wonders .....

Lloyd was well known for calling out his teammates as he saw fit on the sidelines .... :helmet: Trust me, nobody will question Lloyd ..

Need4spd
11-06-2006, 06:56 PM
I thought yesterday was our first playoff game :smile:

Exactly. :dang:

Infamix
11-06-2006, 06:57 PM
I'm all for bringing in an ex-player like Greg Lloyd in to call out those that are giving half ass efforts as being sissy beyotches in front of their fellow teammates.

Bringing the heat by virtue of humiliation works wonders .....

Lloyd was well known for calling out his teammates as he saw fit on the sidelines .... :helmet: Trust me, nobody will question Lloyd ..

Lloyd needs to apply his methods against his son and stick a gun in Bill's mouth.....j/k Cowher is the man, he just needs to start firing the team up. What is with him, he seems dead? I honestly think he's having some personal problems

clarient
11-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Complaining?! I agree with lighting a fire under their collective rear ends, but I'm no crybaby. I'll get spitting mad about how my boys are playing but I'm not going to play Seahawk and pout about the unfairness of it all.

Lloyd needs to apply his methods against his son and stick a gun in Bill's mouth.....j/k Cowher is the man, he just needs to start firing the team up. What is with him, he seems dead? I honestly think he's having some personal problems

Honestly I'm starting to think the same thing. Something is not right somewhere, he just doesn't have the fire (or the chin) anymore. Pressure at home or possibly from up the chain of command? I can't even begin to fathom what kind of weird problems would cause the man to literally forget where he put his temper.

stillers4me
11-06-2006, 07:08 PM
NO whining.........

Chad Johnson: Nobody wants to play with me......waaaaaaaaaa!! Gimme the ball!!!!!!

No thanks, we are Steelers, thank you very much.

MJ5150
11-06-2006, 11:36 PM
.....Cowher is the man, he just needs to start firing the team up. What is with him, he seems dead? I honestly think he's having some personal problems

I'm sure living alone in Pittsburgh is presenting some family problems for him. My job causes me to travel out of town sometimes. I can't wait to get home to my family when I do. I could not even imagine having a living situation like BC does.

-Mike

Midnightwriter07
11-07-2006, 04:39 PM
I hope that the Steelers players dont start acting like Chad Johnson. I know we are losing and the players (not coaches) are the big reason for that. They have all made costly turnovers with INT"S, FUMBLES, NOT COVERING IN Secondary, and our piss poor special teams play. I really dont think the players can say much because it is them who is ****ing up. They dont put the blame anywhere but where it should be .. on thier own shoulders and i like that. I hate piss ass crybabies who want to blame everyone else but themslevesfor playing badly and giving games away. I hope our of frustration that doesnt change... with the players or the fans. The players know who is to blame... not one time have I heard them saying anything about the coaches or the game plans or anything negative other than about themselves as it should be.