PDA

View Full Version : NFL SUPERSTAR

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-06-2006, 05:45 PM
Anyone here play madden NFL SUPERSTAR mode?
any tricks on how to be drafted by the steelers???

Blitzburgh
11-06-2006, 06:44 PM
No, nobody plays ... nobody will ever play, now run along.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-06-2006, 06:56 PM
No, nobody plays ... nobody will ever play, now run along.

Yes, thank you that was helpful
:flipoff:

MJ5150
11-06-2006, 06:57 PM
My son has played that mode a few times. He worked out for the Steelers, but was never drafted by them.

-Mike

Infamix
11-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Just make sure you fumble alot...you'll get picked up for sure

In all seriousness, I've never gotten drafted by the Steelers, but I eventually traded myself to them.

PBiddy412
11-06-2006, 07:00 PM
What system are you playing on.

I play on 360 and the two times I went through everything, I could not get on the Steelers team.

Try searching google, might find your answer faster. I wish I could help, but my 360 broke recently and I am quite dissapointed!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-06-2006, 07:04 PM
What system are you playing on.

I play on 360 and the two times I went through everything, I could not get on the Steelers team.

Try searching google, might find your answer faster. I wish I could help, but my 360 broke recently and I am quite dissapointed!

I have the 360 and im a runig back for the broncos.......try to trade but no luck with the steelers...we know how thery are with trades

ncoolong
11-07-2006, 06:24 AM
Just make sure you fumble alot...you'll get picked up for sure

Lol! That's classic...

ncoolong
11-07-2006, 06:27 AM
All I know is I was a 6-foot-5 quarterback with a Howitzer for an arm and great mobility. Heisman Trophy winner from Michigan, and I was a third-round pick by the Giants, of all teams. Yeah, they're gonna draft a QB with that kind of ability, that makes sense.

Then after leading the Giants to the Super Bowl (after a season where my QB was named league MVP, OPY, and OROY), his best endorsement was with Al's Towing, he still lived in a crummy one-bedroom apartment highlighted only by a colorful map and Terrell Davis called to congratulate him in February about him "starting now."

Yeah, thanks, TD. Taken a few hits to the head, huh? This guy was the best rookie since Moss, and the game couldn't comprehend his ability.

Obviously that was in the 06 version of the game. Because of that, I didn't even bother with 07.

Infamix
11-07-2006, 06:40 AM
All I know is I was a 6-foot-5 quarterback with a Howitzer for an arm and great mobility. Heisman Trophy winner from Michigan, and I was a third-round pick by the Giants, of all teams. Yeah, they're gonna draft a QB with that kind of ability, that makes sense.

Then after leading the Giants to the Super Bowl (after a season where my QB was named league MVP, OPY, and OROY), his best endorsement was with Al's Towing, he still lived in a crummy one-bedroom apartment highlighted only by a colorful map and Terrell Davis called to congratulate him in February about him "starting now."

Yeah, thanks, TD. Taken a few hits to the head, huh? This guy was the best rookie since Moss, and the game couldn't comprehend his ability.

Obviously that was in the 06 version of the game. Because of that, I didn't even bother with 07.

haha that is the most accurate summary of "superstar" mode