PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh is about to get OWN3D!

Pages : 1 [2]

BBC
11-09-2006, 06:38 PM
....and your logic would probably hold more water if 1) this wasnt in the "blast furnace" which is MEANT for smack talk

Then why exactly is there so much bitching about what was said?

2) You werent one of about 4 posters who totally enjoy hi-jacking threads and playing devils advocate

Sorry for playing devil's advocate. Being realistic does seem stupid when you put it that way :rolleyes:

3) you werent personally attacking someone....for them personally attacking someone ..:dang:

Maybe you can point me to the line in which I personally attacked FCG. I was merely commenting that if she wants to complain about what was said, she probably shouldn't insult anyone and everyone that doesn't agree with her. It seems a bit hypocritical to me - call me crazy.

SteelCzar76
11-09-2006, 07:00 PM
Personally I am VERY dissapointed in the Steeler forum members in this thread...one of our own went to defend an OUTRAGEOUS comment about one member wanted to "nail" another member...and instead of all of us backing her up and defending the two members.....WE START A SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST A VALUED MEMBER.....THAT IS B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I for one am glad that there are people in her to cover my back if someone says something nasty about me or makes accusations....Noone person can be on here 24/7...so its nice when you come back sand see that your fellow Steeler family has stood up for you.
I have looked back on the posts and I see NOTHING that warrants some of our members going after someone who was defending friends!!!!
I am not going to lie...this pisses me off...I enjoy this forum because we have all got to know each other...are able to kid each other but have traditionally always backed each other..even if we dont agree with each other on non-steeler related topics. Hell...even those who are not steeler fans but are regulars on this forum, get the privilidge of having friends in here who back them....LITP and I rearely agree on politics..but I have NO DOUBT that if a newbie came on here...and tried to slam me unfairly...he would back me..as I would him!!!!
I am very dissapointed...but have said what I feel needed to be said!!

So Karma points for Meanjoe...Flood...and HTG...and my apologies for not being here to help my fellow forum members out..

'nuff said

I normaly have little regard for this part of the forum. As i regard it as a "playground", filled with teenage angst and acne covered impotent "only on the Internet" tough Guy talk.
But with that said,..... i regret not having a chance to read this thread sooner.
The original post was a fair attempt at witty banter and or the proverbial "bait". (YAWN)
And some may have thought the sh#t was "cute" and or humorous,....but any of that should have become meaningless if it meant cosigning an outsider at the expense of your own.
And anyone that did so is an indecisive fence sitting Coward hiding behind "Objectivity".
In regards to the Saints "fans" here and anywhere else,......the reality is,...we don't give a f#ck about your team or your lack of a winning tradition. Or any of your "rah rah" about what your going to do this weekend and how. As i've stated in the past,... "Eagle's do not prey upon flies"
I appreciate a sense of humor and wit more than most,......but not if it means conducting yourself dishonorably in a disagreement with women. Such weakness makes YOU (Faulk) a "third world brothel quality" P#ssy.

"Hail Caesar,........HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

BBC
11-09-2006, 08:07 PM
And some may have thought the sh#t was "cute" and or humorous,....but any of that should have become meaningless if it meant cosigning an outsider at the expense of your own.
And anyone that did so is an indecisive fence sitting Coward hiding behind "Objectivity".

The whole belief on this site that you should stick up for a person on the sole fact that they cheer for the same team for you has become tiresome and quite pathetic...

SteelCzar76
11-09-2006, 08:22 PM
The whole belief on this site that you should stick up for a person on the sole fact that they cheer for the same team for you has become tiresome and quite pathetic...

It's not a matter of "Belief" BBC,.......it is a matter of DUTY. Duty and Honor are'nt,.. and have never been "pathetic" and or "tiresome". These failing's are simply the measure and mark of those that disregard such virtue's.(DUTY, HONOR)

"Hail Caesar,.......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

BBC
11-09-2006, 08:35 PM
It's not a matter of "Belief" BBC,.......it is a matter of DUTY. Duty and Honor are'nt,.. and have never been "pathetic" and or "tiresome". These failing's are simply the measure and mark of those that disregard such virtue's.(DUTY, HONOR)

Please, don't preach to me about duty and honor.

Jumping to the defense of a Steelers fan no matter how weak the point they are trying to make is not a matter of duty, nor honor. It seems to be more of a matter of being a blind to reality.

Soldiers have duty and honor, someone defending a Steelers fan on a message board based purely on the team they cheer for has nothing to do with either of them. Don't kid yourself for a second.

stillers4me
11-09-2006, 08:42 PM
BBC, why are continuing to drag this on and on?? What's so important about having the last word that you keep coming back again and again to keep the whole mess alive??

Mods ......would you please put and end to this post? Or for heavens sake, no more responses???

SteelCzar76
11-09-2006, 09:15 PM

Jumping to the defense of a Steelers fan no matter how weak the point they are trying to make is not a matter of duty, nor honor. It seems to be more of a matter of being a blind to reality.

Soldiers have duty and honor, someone defending a Steelers fan on a message board based purely on the team they cheer for has nothing to do with either of them. Don't kid yourself for a second.

If you feel like someone of your house has a "weak" point,... or falter. IT IS YOUR DUTY to address it amongst that house,....and DEFEND them against any that are not of that house whom have no regard for their well being. (Or your's for that matter)
That's real talk,...real thought,....real action......REALITY.
Oh,.... and i don't "kid" anyone in regards to matters of principle. (Let alone myself)
You do the "fan" thing,.....i'll stick to the "Soldier" thing.

"Hail Caesar,......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

BBC
11-09-2006, 09:17 PM
BBC, why are continuing to drag this on and on?? What's so important about having the last word that you keep coming back again and again to keep the whole mess alive??

Mods ......would you please put and end to this post? Or for heavens sake, no more responses???

When someone is kind enough to direct a post towards me, I feel I should return the favor.

SteelCzar76
11-09-2006, 09:32 PM
When someone is kind enough to direct a post towards me, I feel I should return the favor.

If the skirt fits,......YOU should wear it accordingly.(LOL) But now that i think about it,.....you probably are a woman in reality BBC,.... and have some inept jealousy against other female poster's here. Perhaps you saw what you figured was an "opportunity" to "shine" (so to speak). If that's the case,....i mean this post with all due respect,...but also with unfailing resolve ma'm.

"Nuff Said"

BBC
11-09-2006, 10:00 PM
If you feel like someone of your house has a "weak" point,... or falter. IT IS YOUR DUTY to address it amongst that house,....and DEFEND them against any that are not of that house whom have no regard for their well being. (Or your's for that matter)
Oh,.... and i don't "kid" anyone in regards to matters of principle. (Let alone myself)

You should really stop trying to make being a fan of a football team something that it isn't. Your inability to grasp reality has become brutally obvious.

I'll take doing the fan thing and my 26 years served in our nations great Army. Thanks :smile:

This thread's been pretty reflective of what went wrong on SF.

There's a reason that many members have been less active, and some gone for good. It isn't because of the Steelers record...

SteelCzar76
11-09-2006, 10:09 PM
You should really stop trying to make being a fan of a football team something that it isn't. Your inability to grasp reality has become brutally obvious.

I'll take doing the fan thing and my 26 years served in our nations great Army. Thanks :smile:

This thread's been pretty reflective of what went wrong on SF.

There's a reason that many members have been less active, and some gone for good. It isn't because of the Steelers record...

If you have and still indeed serve,....than you should know that i'm not,... nor have i ever been speaking of "being a fan of a football team".

augustashark
11-09-2006, 10:11 PM
Oh my gosh! This thread has hit more than 250 posts! Unreal.

BBC
11-09-2006, 10:11 PM
If you have and still indeed serve,....than you should know that i'm not,... nor have i ever been speaking of "being a fan of a football team".

And if my actions weren't on a football message board regarding fans of the NFL, you probably would have had a point...

SteelCzar76
11-09-2006, 10:24 PM
And if my actions weren't on a football message board regarding fans of the NFL, you probably would have had a point...

So,.... this is the part where i'm so supposed to keep playing "Last word" Grab ass with you? LOL Why all the insecurity ?

kfaulk99
11-09-2006, 10:47 PM

My o My, is this guy for real...Is there an age limit at all here, this guy cant be more than 12. And if you are, my apologies.

WE MUST DEFEND THIS HOUSE!!! you're a joke!

Bro, your logic is so weak, yet you defy it by attacking "one of your own" who doesnt agree with you. You are the definition of own3d and should leave this board forever, as to end the pain. You're kidding me right? I must have found the short bus of steeler forums to come to. Save for a few reasonable minds here.

UNREAL!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/owned.jpg

this guy has it down, you should listen to him. you'd be better for it.

Thanks guy, couldn't have said it better myself!

83-Steelers-43
11-09-2006, 10:48 PM
http://www.progressiveboink.com/archive/monologues/goonies.jpg"Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out...But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life."

kfaulk99
11-09-2006, 10:54 PM
http://www.progressiveboink.com/archive/monologues/goonies.jpg"Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out...But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life."

Now I know I found the short bus...and the scary thing is, i am starting to feel i belong.

must...go....must.....leave.....this.....place.

83-Steelers-43
11-09-2006, 10:58 PM

Good idea. :thumbsup:

SteelCzar76
11-09-2006, 11:25 PM
My o My, is this guy for real...Is there an age limit at all here, this guy cant be more than 12. And if you are, my apologies.

WE MUST DEFEND THIS HOUSE!!! you're a joke!

Bro, your logic is so weak, yet you defy it by attacking "one of your own" who doesnt agree with you. You are the definition of own3d and should leave this board forever, as to end the pain. You're kidding me right? I must have found the short bus of steeler forums to come to. Save for a few reasonable minds here.

UNREAL!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/owned.jpg

this guy has it down, you should listen to him. you'd be better for it.

Thanks guy, couldn't have said it better myself!

Your attempted use of poor humor and sophmoric wit do nothing to disguise the fact that you're indeed the Child and or the most deserving patron of a "short Bus". (Though i'd wager a considerable amount,....that's not an insult to you,...but to your "classmate's")

And don't speak of "attack's on my own". BBC made IT'S choice to be otherwise,....by not reeling your b#tch azz in when you crossed the line.
If you consider "reasonable" someone taking disrespect from you internet geeks,....then you have indeed come to the wrong place. It's obvious that your the only one "Playing".
G.F.Y.M,.....then get a real life,....or take the one you currently have.

kfaulk99
11-09-2006, 11:26 PM
Good idea. :thumbsup:

yeah, you wish. snazzy reply tho :wink02:

augustashark
11-09-2006, 11:31 PM
Now I know I found the short bus...and the scary thing is, i am starting to feel i belong.

Listen lady, you have been working this thread like it was your favorite (silver bullet) toy. You try and try, but yet you still fail to reach that magic moment. Your humor has reach an all time height, there is no where to go but down. Speaking of going down, do you?:wave:

kfaulk99
11-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Your attempted use of poor humor and sophmoric wit do nothing to disguise the fact that you're indeed the Child and or the most deserving patron of a "short Bus". (Though i'd wager a considerable amount,....that's not an insult to you,...but to your "classmate's")

And don't speak of "attack's on my own". BBC made IT'S choice to be otherwise,....by not reeling your b#tch azz in when you crossed the line.
If you consider "reasonable" someone taking disrespect from you internet geeks,....then you have indeed come to the wrong place. It's obvious that your the only one "Playing".
G.F.Y.M,.....then get real life,....or take your the one you currently have.

thank you for proving my point, retart. what a moran!
*waits for the spell checkers, yawn*

I love this "cross the line" thing you're all hung up on....how weak. yet you have no problem with the line crossing that happened well before i said anything that could be considered crossing the line. I know, I know, I'm an outsider, with more game than any of you, but you MUST DEFEND THIS HOUSE, right or wrong. Juvenile, you really are "special". But you all wanted it in the blast furnace, so you've made it what it is. Not me.

I crossed the line? judging from some other threads I've read here and the language within them, i didnt cross any line, other than not being one of you.

You can below:wink02: me, loser, and choke on my eventual corpse, bitch! Hows that for crossing the line, nancy?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/pulpfiction9cu_1.gif

kfaulk99
11-09-2006, 11:47 PM
Listen lady, you have been working this thread like it was your favorite (silver bullet) toy. You try and try, but yet you still fail to reach that magic moment. Your humor has reach an all time height, there is no where to go but down. Speaking of going down, do you?:wave:

my man, get off your ass and read the whole thread, my humor has no limit.

That ain't new, baby!!!

SteelCzar76
11-09-2006, 11:53 PM
thank you for proving my point, retart. what a moran!
*waits for the spell checkers, yawn*

I was rushing and corrected any errors on my part,.......you however have been mispelling MORON for the entirety of this thread. How fitting for you,......

augustashark
11-09-2006, 11:58 PM
my man, get off your ass and read the whole thread, my humor has no limit.

That ain't new, baby!!!

Just stick to things you know, like dry humping Kordell Stewarts little sister, eating raw crocks and using crawlfish as a pinching toy in your S&M movies. Let the grown ups talk and only speak when spoken to. Also, putting tobasco on your genitals is something I will never understand about you cajuns.

augustashark
11-09-2006, 11:59 PM
I was rushing and corrected any errors on my part,.......you however have been mispelling MORON for the entirety of this thread. How fitting for you,......

No more ammo steelczar. He has been doing that on purpose.

kfaulk99
11-10-2006, 12:04 AM

how does that hook taste, bitch? Caught yet another one. Spectacular!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/fish-hook-3.jpg

Even though the spelling of moron has been covered numerous times in this thread. It just proves the point of the original post even further. Congradulations, douche. That splatter you just felt hit your head was tartar sauce.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/were_gonna_need_more_tartar_sauce.jpg

One more time for those of you in the back of the short bus who aren't the sharpest pencils in the box.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/moran.jpg

dude, you really should kill yourself.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/suicide.gif

No, really....do it!

SteelCzar76
11-10-2006, 12:21 AM
how does that hook taste, bitch? Caught yet another one. Spectacular!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/fish-hook-3.jpg

Even though the spelling of moron has been covered numerous times in this thread. It just proves the point of the original post even further. Congradulations, douche. That splatter you just felt hit your head was tartar sauce.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/were_gonna_need_more_tartar_sauce.jpg

One more time for those of you in the back of the short bus who aren't the sharpest pencils in the box.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/moran.jpg

dude, you really should kill yourself.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/suicide.gif

No, really....do it!

How is it that you don't realize how lame and pathetic you look for having the time and or will to post these foolish pictures ? LOL The truth is,.... your a "real time" p#ssy who's probably failed miserably in life.
So you get on a computer and talk tough and seek attention. Knock it off d#ckhead your only playing yourself. LOL

"Hail Caesar,.......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

X-Terminator
11-10-2006, 12:28 AM
I just wish that our fans wouldn't jump down the throat of every opposing teams fans when they come here. Unless they are praising the Stillers, everyone here thinks they are here to talk shit. Bunghole brian, and the rest fo the butthole fans, yes they are los douchebago's, and deserve to be treated as such. but pretty much everything these saints fans have said has been in jest and/or respectful. Lets have an open mind here guys/gals.

Sorry man, but when this board has been overrun by trolls like "Cry Me A River" and "Big Bens Bike Helmet", who added absolutely nothing of value to this board, and nothing gets done about them for days and days, you can excuse me if I (and many others on this board) am just a little bit wary of opposing teams' fans, especially when he posts something like the original post in this thread.

kfaulk99
11-10-2006, 12:35 AM
Sorry man, but when this board has been overrun by trolls like "Cry Me A River" and "Big Bens Bike Helmet", who added absolutely nothing of value to this board, and nothing gets done about them for days and days, you can excuse me if I (and many others on this board) are just a little bit wary of opposing teams' fans, especially when he posts something like the original post in this thread.

come on man, be reasonable. I have most definitely, at the very least, added value to this board.

you guys are lame, you shouldnt even HAVE a blast furnace, you obviously can't handle it, even when its YOU who makes lame attempts to make it smack.

And believe me, I've been made aware of the cliques on this board and who wants to nail who, and who needs to mind their family instead of tryin to pick up people on this board. Real winners! Some on this board dont even deserve to be a Steerer fan. Just curious, when your industry left, and your economy bolted, did they take the teachers with them?

Have fun with that!

X-Terminator
11-10-2006, 12:57 AM
come on man, be reasonable. I have most definitely, at the very least, added value to this board.

you guys are lame, you shouldnt even HAVE a blast furnace, you obviously can't handle it, even when its YOU who makes lame attempts to make it smack.

And believe me, I've been made aware of the cliques on this board and who wants to nail who, and who needs to mind their family instead of tryin to pick up people on this board. Real winners! Some on this board dont even deserve to be a Steerer fan. Just curious, when your industry left, and your economy bolted, did they take the teachers with them?

Have fun with that!

Dude, I don't even post in here very much, because smack talk isn't my bag and never has been...which of course would be why I said at the beginning that your post have been made in here rather than in the Steelers football forum. Because guaranteed if it had been, I'd have paid it next to no attention.

That's all I have left to say in here, because I'm done with this thread. I've wasted enough of my time as it is.

Stillers#1
11-10-2006, 01:26 AM

If you are going to try to preach, then follow your message. If you can't follow your weak message than how do you expect anyone else too? Long story short, your shit is weak, and this is a serious problem on this site.

Flood was wrong, and you need to go back and read the WHOLE thread. Then......you need to chang YOUR tampon. (since you obviously implied that the female sex was the weaker, with your ATTACK on BBC) (This is why people who actually contribute to this site leave, and people like you are left to pick up the slack).

Stillers#1
11-10-2006, 01:28 AM

HE DID IT ON PURPOSE........MORAN!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN ARE YOU PEOPLE IDIOTS!!!!!

Stillers#1
11-10-2006, 01:33 AM
Sorry man, but when this board has been overrun by trolls like "Cry Me A River" and "Big Bens Bike Helmet", who added absolutely nothing of value to this board, and nothing gets done about them for days and days, you can excuse me if I (and many others on this board) am just a little bit wary of opposing teams' fans, especially when he posts something like the original post in this thread.

The original post on this thread was FINE nothing was wrong with it at all. The problem is that most of us "fans" (most of which hav been fans for two years, and I don't give a **** where you live, it doesnt make you an more of a fan) get so ***** hurt over a FUNNY post, because we are 2-6, that we lose track of what this forum is for.

I for one, feel that is a God damn shame. Shame on all of you, for being so God damned closed minded. There augusta, now I'm talking like a chick, take your cheap shots at me.

X-Terminator
11-10-2006, 01:42 AM
The original post on this thread was FINE nothing was wrong with it at all. The problem is that most of us "fans" (most of which hav been fans for two years, and I don't give a **** where you live, it doesnt make you an more of a fan) get so ***** hurt over a FUNNY post, because we are 2-6, that we lose track of what this forum is for.

I for one, feel that is a God damn shame. Shame on all of you, for being so God damned closed minded. There augusta, now I'm talking like a chick, take your cheap shots at me.

Huh? Now why would you feel the need to reply to me that way when my own post was not disrespectful to you in the least? And for the record, I admitted in this very thread that I was taken in by it and even apologized to kfaulk for jumping to conclusions the way I did, but that I still felt it should have been posted here in the BF rather than in the Steelers football forum, where it was originally posted. Why? Because anyone reading the title of the thread alone would automatically come to the conclusion that it was smack talk, and that it was in posted in the wrong forum in the first place. I am not wavering on that opinion, or on my stance above.

In fact, here is the post in question - posted while this thread was STILL in the STEELERS FOOTBALL FORUM:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=172951#post172951

Now I'm really done with this ridiculous thread.

Stillers#1
11-10-2006, 01:50 AM
Huh? Now why would you feel the need to reply to me that way when my own post was not disrespectful to you in the least?

B/C you are wrong dude. This thread didn't belong in the BF to begin with. The mods got this one wrong, and hopefully, you are done with this one.

ARKIESTEEL
11-10-2006, 10:44 AM
You are hilarious! You do realize that was a facetious comment right? Please re-read #1 if you still don't get it. Neverind, I am sure you are the "smack" only poster (you don't seem to be that dense, but hey, I could be wrong), so I might as well speak french to you.

Do your home work look at most of my posts then make a comment

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-10-2006, 10:55 AM
If you are going to try to preach, then follow your message. If you can't follow your weak message than how do you expect anyone else too? Long story short, your shit is weak, and this is a serious problem on this site.

Flood was wrong, and you need to go back and read the WHOLE thread. Then......you need to chang YOUR tampon. (since you obviously implied that the female sex was the weaker, with your ATTACK on BBC) (This is why people who actually contribute to this site leave, and people like you are left to pick up the slack).

As usual..Stiller#1 ignores the facts and tries to elevate himself above us commoners with his sad factless posts..He is natures equivalent of a tiny dirty weed screaming at trees....Perhaps instead of trying to find an outside friend by ripping on forum members he should follow his own advise and take a look back at the thread...and this time NOT IGNORE where the original poster turned into a tool. But then again...birds of a feather and all that.

I will agree with one thing....some of the posts are weak...and are a problem on this site...luckily enough he gives perfect examples right after the statement...."you need to chang YOUR tampon"....
...and for the record...the females that HE attacks on this forum can NEVER be regarded at the weaker sex...its just a weak arguement that he likes to throw in to try and gain sympathy and split the forum....NOT ALL TROLLS ARE FROM OTHER TEAMS

Mosca
11-10-2006, 10:55 AM
but any of that should have become meaningless if it meant cosigning an outsider at the expense of your own. And anyone that did so is an indecisive fence sitting Coward hiding behind "Objectivity".

I disagree. Like someone said, this isn't a gang or a biker bar, it's an internet discussion forum. It's possible for me to like someone and still think they're wrong... what I would consider cowardly would be to place that loyalty over truth.

In regards to the Saints "fans" here and anywhere else,......the reality is,...we don't give a f#ck about your team or your lack of a winning tradition. Or any of your "rah rah" about what your going to do this weekend and how. As i've stated in the past,... "Eagle's do not prey upon flies"

"We"... so you speak for everyone? Not me. I appreciate fans from other cities and sites. This sentiment smacks of head in the sand jingoism. I don't mind hearing jokes, jibes and putdowns from other fans. What the heck, who cares? My skin is thick.

I appreciate a sense of humor and wit more than most,......but not if it means conducting yourself dishonorably in a disagreement with women. Such weakness makes YOU (Faulk) a "third world brothel quality" P#ssy.

Well, I don't know you. I'll assume that you have NEVER said or written something that you thought was witty but in retrospect wasn't. BUT, I sure have. Thank goodness the people I said it to were gracious enough to recognize it for what it was, a stupid remark, and they forgave me for it.... instead of the crucifying that kfaulk99 has received here. It just seems to me like so much manufactured indignation. COME ON, it's the internet for crying out loud. You know, where you can't see the other person's smile when they write, where you can't see their body language, where it is so easy to misread what is said, where what you think you meant is taken completely differently from what you actually meant?

Man, I'm really surprised. Everyone seems to have been having a really bad day en masse, and then decided to vent it here.

Tom

Mosca
11-10-2006, 10:58 AM
If the skirt fits,......YOU should wear it accordingly.(LOL) But now that i think about it,.....you probably are a woman in reality BBC,.... and have some inept jealousy against other female poster's here. Perhaps you saw what you figured was an "opportunity" to "shine" (so to speak). If that's the case,....i mean this post with all due respect,...but also with unfailing resolve ma'm.

"Nuff Said"

So this appears to me to be an offhanded backwards insult to ALL women; using "woman" as an insult to men. That might not be what you MEANT, but it's what it looks like when I read it.

Tom

kfaulk99
11-10-2006, 11:01 AM
Huh? Now why would you feel the need to reply to me that way when my own post was not disrespectful to you in the least? And for the record, I admitted in this very thread that I was taken in by it and even apologized to kfaulk for jumping to conclusions the way I did, but that I still felt it should have been posted here in the BF rather than in the Steelers football forum, where it was originally posted. Why? Because anyone reading the title of the thread alone would automatically come to the conclusion that it was smack talk and that is precisely why I and them are complete Morans in the first place. If we visit a forum where people write things, we probably should actually read it before jumping to conclusions, and that it was in posted in the wrong forum in the first place. I am not wavering on that opinion, or on my stance above.

In fact, here is the post in question - posted while this thread was STILL in the STEELERS FOOTBALL FORUM:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=172951#post172951

Now I'm really done with this ridiculous thread.

There, fixed that for you, retart.

Oh and to Stillers#1, awesome sig pic of Faneca, yeat another beast from LSU. Thank you for your support and obvious wealth of common sense. This board needs more posters like you.

Carry on.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-10-2006, 11:02 AM
As usual..Stiller#1 ignores the facts and tries to elevate himself above us commoners with his sad factless posts..He is natures equivalent of a tiny dirty weed screaming at trees....Perhaps instead of trying to find an outside friend by ripping on forum members he should follow his own advise and take a look back at the thread...and this time NOT IGNORE where the original poster turned into a tool. But then again...birds of a feather and all that.

I will agree with one thing....some of the posts are weak...and are a problem on this site...luckily enough he gives perfect examples right after the statement...."you need to chang YOUR tampon"....
...and for the record...the females that HE attacks on this forum can NEVER be regarded at the weaker sex...its just a weak arguement that he likes to throw in to try and gain sympathy and split the forum....NOT ALL TROLLS ARE FROM OTHER TEAMS

I say look at the people being attacked ...ARKIE...HTG....FLOOD,....XT...MEANJOE.....all these people are proven contributers who have ALWAYS BEEN FAIR TO THOSE WHO FOLLOW BASIC FORUM COURTESY.....but some would have us believe that suddenly there is a some type of virus that has made all these people who I find to be caring...intelligent...informed...and witty......into THE PROBLEM ON THIS SITE.....

BS!!!!!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-10-2006, 11:09 AM
. This board needs more posters like you.
Carry on.

Thanks for your 4 days and 56 posts worth of insight....I guess its time to elect you Forum President with all the wisdom youve gained with this massive amount of experience on the boards....(Idiot):dang:

Big D
11-10-2006, 11:10 AM
I say look at the people being attacked ...ARKIE...HTG....FLOOD,....XT...MEANJOE.....all these people are proven contributers who have ALWAYS BEEN FAIR TO THOSE WHO FOLLOW BASIC FORUM COURTESY.....but some would have us believe that suddenly there is a some type of virus that has made all these people who I find to be caring...intelligent...informed...and witty......into THE PROBLEM ON THIS SITE.....

BS!!!!!!!!

I agree with you perry. I think we do accept outside fans. LITP is a perfect example as well as cantstop85, silver and black and that new bronco fan that is in here. When you come into another teams forum just to talk shit you can expect trouble. These saints fans got exactly what they wanted out of us. For us to get pissed. IF we would have ignored there b.s. they would have been out of here by wednesday

Big D
11-10-2006, 11:18 AM
This is where I should tread carefully...Its obvious that I am dealing with a superior force here. He may say something that I couldnt possibly have a response for and then I would look like the fool. Yeah, I'm not messing with this guy and his brain cell.

I'm gonna tell you this one more time Tooth. You think just cuz you defend an errant post in this forum by a female, that you actually have a shot at getting some is way of base. Besides, she has a husband and two kids she should be more worried about them than trying to pull some strange of the internet.

own3d

I know you want to reply but seriously, take a deep breath, back away from the keyboard...Think twice, you'll thank me for it.

did you ever think for a second, that she is like most of us in this forum that use this forum while we are at work to help pass along our day?

83-Steelers-43
11-10-2006, 11:22 AM
yeah, you wish. snazzy reply tho :wink02:

Thanks Jethro. :smile:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-10-2006, 11:23 AM
This is where I should tread carefully...Its obvious that I am dealing with a superior force here. He may say something that I couldnt possibly have a response for and then I would look like the fool. Yeah, I'm not messing with this guy and his brain cell.

I'm gonna tell you this one more time Tooth. You think just cuz you defend an errant post in this forum by a female, that you actually have a shot at getting some is way of base. Besides, she has a husband and two kids she should be more worried about them than trying to pull some strange of the internet.

own3d

I know you want to reply but seriously, take a deep breath, back away from the keyboard...Think twice, you'll thank me for it.

As ussual your juvenile attempt as smack talk has no teeth...just personal attacks and sexual overtones...:yawn:
Lets see some of the other trolls try and justify your latest lame attempt at wit.....My prediction...you will be booted off this site befoe the day is over....and I will be on here with people who know how to talk football...So just in case I dont get the chance...Bu-by TROLL!!!:thumbsup:

HometownGal
11-10-2006, 11:33 AM
Well, I don't know you. I'll assume that you have NEVER said or written something that you thought was witty but in retrospect wasn't. BUT, I sure have. Thank goodness the people I said it to were gracious enough to recognize it for what it was, a stupid remark, and they forgave me for it.... instead of the crucifying that kfaulk99 has received here. It just seems to me like so much manufactured indignation. COME ON, it's the internet for crying out loud. You know, where you can't see the other person's smile when they write, where you can't see their body language, where it is so easy to misread what is said, where what you think you meant is taken completely differently from what you actually meant?

Man, I'm really surprised. Everyone seems to have been having a really bad day en masse, and then decided to vent it here.

Tom

Tom - while I understand where you're coming from and appreciate your thoughts, I have to disagree with you on a few of your points. I, too, have no problem with fans from other teams if they abide by the same very simple "rules" that the rest of us are expected to abide by around here, which a lot of them do not. For the record, I'm not some whiny hormonal female and I took offense to what kfaulk posted in Post #81, as I think most women who had any degree of self-respect would. If any man said that to me in person, Mr. Happy would be taking a quick trip north. You are a gentleman, Tom - at least that's the way I've always perceived you around here - would you or any man worth his salt appreciate someone talking to your wife/significant other like that, even if on a BB? Somehow, I think not. I'm not trying to belabor the issue here - an apology from kfaulk would be appreciated, but thus far, I haven't received one. I can kid around with the best of 'em, but if I know something I posted or said to someone has offended them, I won't hesitate to apologize, which is the right thing to do. I've already admitted my mistakes in not reading the original post in its entirety and jumping to a wrong conclusion.

No - you can't see a person behind a computer screen and from my experiences on BB's over the years, that is exactly why some make the comments they do. Internet bullies are a dime a dozen on the net and imo, have self-esteem and/or an inferiority complex of some sort. They are protected by those screens from having to purchase a set of false choppers.

This thread has gotten way out of hand and I strongly urge the Mods to lock it. The overall health of the board is being jeopardized here, something this board just doesn't need right now.

kfaulk99
11-10-2006, 11:35 AM
As ussual your juvenile attempt as smack talk has no teeth...just personal attacks and sexual overtones...:yawn:
Lets see some of the other trolls try and justify your latest lame attempt at wit.....My prediction...you will be booted off this site befoe the day is over....and I will be on here with people who know how to talk football...So just in case I dont get the chance...Bu-by TROLL!!!:thumbsup:

Talk football??? I havent heard any of you talk football. Im not very confident at the football IQ on this board as of now. No, you just all react because you feel foolish for being hooked over and over and over again, 30 pages deep, and still biting the hook even though you know if you do bite it, you'll never be free again.

Tooth says my post has not "TEETH"...Oh, the humanity. You are defending your little clique of posters who have managed to run off anyone who actually brings value to this board and this is what you are left with. Believe me, I've had some people make me plainly aware of your cliques' agenda. And if your successful, you'll have this whole place for the 5 of you. If thats what you want, then have it. I think my point here has been made ad naseum. If you feel like banning me will make you feel better, then do so. It doesn't change anything.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Talk football??? I havent heard any of you talk football. Im not very confident at the football IQ on this board as of now. No, you just all react because you feel foolish for being hooked over and over and over again, 30 pages deep, and still biting the hook even though you know if you do bite it, you'll never be free again.

Tooth says my post has not "TEETH"...Oh, the humanity. You are defending your little clique of posters who have managed to run off anyone who actually brings value to this board and this is what you are left with. Believe me, I've had some people make me plainly aware of your cliques' agenda. And if your successful, you'll have this whole place for the 5 of you. If thats what you want, then have it. I think my point here has been made ad naseum. If you feel like banning me will make you feel better, then do so. It doesn't change anything.

I have a pretty good inclination as to who you are now..and you have been banned before...GET A LIFE!!!

Mosca
11-10-2006, 11:41 AM
Tom - while I understand where you're coming from and appreciate your thoughts, I have to disagree with you on a few of your points. I, too, have no problem with fans from other teams if they abide by the same very simple "rules" that the rest of us are expected to abide by around here, which a lot of them do not. For the record, I'm not some whiny hormonal female and I took offense to what kfaulk posted in Post #81, as I think most women who had any degree of self-respect would. If any man said that to me in person, Mr. Happy would be taking a quick trip north. You are a gentleman, Tom - at least that's the way I've always perceived you around here - would you or any man worth his salt appreciate someone talking to your wife/significant other like that, even if on a BB? Somehow, I think not. I'm not trying to belabor the issue here - an apology from kfaulk would be appreciated, but thus far, I haven't received one. I can kid around with the best of 'em, but if I know something I posted or said to someone has offended them, I won't hesitate to apologize, which is the right thing to do. I've already admitted my mistakes in not reading the original post in its entirety and jumping to a wrong conclusion.

No - you can't see a person behind a computer screen and from my experiences on BB's over the years, that is exactly why some make the comments they do. Internet bullies are a dime a dozen on the net and imo, have self-esteem and/or an inferiority complex of some sort. They are protected by those screens from having to purchase a set of false choppers.

This thread has gotten way out of hand and I strongly urge the Mods to lock it. The overall health of the board is being jeopardized here, something this board just doesn't need right now.

Oh, I think the comment was off base. I agree it could have been solved with a real apology. I agree that the indignation of some members is justified... but I also think that the indignation of some of the others is knee jerk and has made the situation worse.

I've written a couple times that this thread should be locked but then deleted it before posting, not wanting to confer upon myself some autority that I don't have and don't want. Now I'll join you in asking that it be locked. Barring that, I'll ask both Steelers fans and others to please stop posting to it.

Tom

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Anyone else got the feeling that something stinks out of cincy..and smelled up this forum before?

kfaulk99
11-10-2006, 11:45 AM

First, you're a hypocrite. Where is your outrage at the Katrina smack, where is your outrage at the redneck smack? Where is your apology for that? That came way before post #81. And i know the air is bad up there, but if you actually comprehended post #81 it wasnt a shot at you, but at meanjoecoop. You say that if we(outsiders) abide by the same rules...well i suggest YOU go back and read the whole post. I did not draw first blood, you guys did.

Second, the only reason for locking the thread is because you have already lost and know that you cannot tunnel out of the crap you have put yourself in. So yeah, go stick your head in the sand if that helps.

kfaulk99
11-10-2006, 11:47 AM
I have a pretty good inclination as to who you are now..and you have been banned before...GET A LIFE!!!

oh here come the conspiracy theories. My man, I have never been on this site before my OP and defy you to prove that I have. You throw it out there, back it up.

kfaulk99
11-10-2006, 11:49 AM
Oh, I think the comment was off base. I agree it could have been solved with a real apology. I agree that the indignation of some members is justified... but I also think that the indignation of some of the others is knee jerk and has made the situation worse.

I've written a couple times that this thread should be locked but then deleted it before posting, not wanting to confer upon myself some autority that I don't have and don't want. Now I'll join you in asking that it be locked. Barring that, I'll ask both Steelers fans and others to please stop posting to it.

Tom

Come on now, it hasn't got that bad, has it?

sumo
11-10-2006, 11:54 AM
somebody kill this thread already

X-Terminator
11-10-2006, 11:55 AM
First, you're a hypocrite. Where is your outrage at the Katrina smack, where is your outrage at the redneck smack? Where is your apology for that? That came way before post #81.

From post #231:

Finally, I find nothing amusing about what the people in New Orleans have endured. It was a terrible tragedy and so many of those people are still trying to put back the pieces of their lives. I believe in this regard, we should all try to be a little more sensitive.

Proven wrong.

Now who's the one who should be going back and reading entire posts?

Next...

sumo
11-10-2006, 11:55 AM
somebody kill this thread already

sorry - didn't see that somebody was already asking for the same thing

floodcitygirl
11-10-2006, 11:57 AM
On second thought, I'm gonna tell you this one more time Tooth. You think just cuz you defend an errant post in this forum by a female, that you actually have a shot at getting some is way off base. Besides, she has a husband and two kids, she should be more worried about them than trying to pull some strange off the internet.

own3d

I know you want to reply but seriously, take a deep breath, back away from the keyboard...Think twice, you'll thank me for it.I was in the process of responding to Tom's first post in this thread that was I believe a sincere attempt at bringing some peace to this thread. However, after reading this latest, I reserve that. I want to thank you kfaulk, for proving out my opinion of you. You have now made it perfectly clear what type of individual you are, and what depths you're willing to reach to make a personal attack. No mistaking this one. You are a pathetic creature. Hopefully this thread will be closed before we can hear from any possible defenders on this one.

kfaulk99
11-10-2006, 11:58 AM
From post #231:

Proven wrong. Next?

Not...See 231 comes after 81, with me so far? So go read the posts PRIOR to 81. hope that helps.

HometownGal
11-10-2006, 11:58 AM
First, you're a hypocrite. Where is your outrage at the Katrina smack, where is your outrage at the redneck smack? Where is your apology for that? That came way before post #81. And i know the air is bad up there, but if you actually comprehended post #81 it wasnt a shot at you, but at meanjoecoop. You say that if we(outsiders) abide by the same rules...well i suggest YOU go back and read the whole post. I did not draw first blood, you guys did.

Second, the only reason for locking the thread is because you have already lost and know that you cannot tunnel out of the crap you have put yourself in. So yeah, go stick your head in the sand if that helps.

I'm a hypocrite????? Obviously you only read what you want to read, pal. Please refer to my post - #231. Here you go....

Finally, I find nothing amusing about what the people in New Orleans have endured. It was a terrible tragedy and so many of those people are still trying to put back the pieces of their lives. I believe in this regard, we should all try to be a little more sensitive.

What do I have to apologize for? I said nothing to poke fun whatsoever at the victims of Katrina, nor would I. Before you open your pie-hole, kfaulk - do your homework.

Read your post again and get the picture as to why I was offended by it. If you were directing your reply at meanjoe, why the hell did you quote MY prior post and make the "your industry" remark?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal
Oh I see. And you know that I have high standards - how?

He doesn't, he just wants to nail you.

Oh look, there went your industry!

I've lost nothing - if winning an argument on an internet BB was so important to me, I would think a shrink's sofa would be the proper place for me - not here.

How hard is it for you to simply say "I'm sorry - I was out of line?" You also owe an apology to several others here - your last series of posts were completely out of line and just plain ignorant.

X-Terminator
11-10-2006, 12:00 PM
Not...See 231 comes after 81, with me so far? So go read the posts PRIOR to 81. hope that helps.

Uh uh...not going to work, pal. You called her a hypocrite for not acknowledging that. You were proven wrong, not once, but twice now. But of course rather than man up and admit it, you'll just continue to be an ignorant jackass.

kfaulk99
11-10-2006, 12:02 PM
I was in the process of responding to Tom's first post in this thread that was I believe a sincere attempt at bringing some peace to this thread. However, after reading this latest, I reserve that. I want to thank you kfaulk, for proving out my opinion of you. You have now made it perfectly clear what type of individual you are, and what depths you're willing to reach to make a personal attack. No mistaking this one. You are a pathetic creature. Hopefully this thread will be closed before we can hear from any possible defenders on this one.

What makes you so certain I'm talking about you in particular? hmmm, curious...

And yeah, someone lock it so that I can put my hands over my ears and sing la la la la la, and then act like i was right cuz i got the last word. pathetic.

kfaulk99
11-10-2006, 12:03 PM
Uh uh...not going to work, pal. You called her a hypocrite for not acknowledging that. You were proven wrong, not once, but twice now. But of course rather than man up and admit it, you'll just continue to be an ignorant jackass.

dude, your reading comprehension is for shit.

the katrina and redneck smack came before post 81, not after. ok, got that. none of you are outraged at that, only my response to it, that makes you hypocrites.

83-Steelers-43
11-10-2006, 12:08 PM
Mods.

X-Terminator
11-10-2006, 12:09 PM
dude, your reading comprehension is for shit.

the katrina and redneck smack came before post 81, not after. ok, got that. none of you are outraged at that, only my response to it, that makes you hypocrites.

Bullshit. I KNOW it came before post 81, you friggin dolt! You said there was NO OUTRAGE from her SPECIFICALLY, and called HER a hypocrite. You, AGAIN, were proven wrong - she WAS outraged at it, otherwise why the hell would she freaking say so??? It doesn't matter if her post came after all that, SHE STILL ACKNOWLEDGED IT!

Why am I even wasting my time???

kfaulk99
11-10-2006, 12:10 PM
I'm a hypocrite????? Obviously you only read what you want to read, pal. Please refer to my post - #231. Here you go....

What do I have to apologize for? I said nothing to poke fun whatsoever at the victims of Katrina, nor would I. Before you open your pie-hole, kfaulk - do your homework.

Read your post again and get the picture as to why I was offended by it. If you were directing your reply at meanjoe, why the hell did you quote MY prior post and make the "your industry" remark?

I've lost nothing - if winning an argument on an internet BB was so important to me, I would think a shrink's sofa would be the proper place for me - not here.

How hard is it for you to simply say "I'm sorry - I was out of line?" You also owe an apology to several others here - your last series of posts were completely out of line and just plain ignorant.

I quoted you because you asked, how would he know. I said he doesnt know. got it? I never said YOU said the katrina smack, I said it was stated and/or defended by others, including meanjoe prior to post 81. You are a hypocrite because you expect me to show respect for those who have previously shown disrespect. still with me here? I owe an apology to no-one. I came here with a humorous post and was attacked and had to listen to Katrina smack simply because some of you couldnt/wouldnt read the whole post before jumping to conclusions about its intent. You preach about abiding by the same rules as everyone, but your posts suggest that its only the newbie who can foul. thats hypocritical.

Big D
11-10-2006, 12:11 PM
wonder how many more personal attacks kfaulk99 will throw before he is finally banned.

kfaulk99
11-10-2006, 12:12 PM
Mom.

There, fixed that one for you.

kfaulk99
11-10-2006, 12:14 PM
wonder how many more personal attacks kfaulk99 will throw before he is finally banned.

I have made no PERSONAL attacks. I have only replied to personal attacks, however if someone feels the shoe fits, thats not my fault.

Just look at page 1. I was called dickwad, worthless piece of you know what, redneck, oh and my personal favorite, dumn(:toofunny:). It didnt take long for me to come under attack because people cant or choose not to read. You stay on your high horse all you want, but you cannot refute the fact that i made no attacks on anyone until long after I had been repeatedly attacked. Its ok for you to do it, but i cant defend myself? Wrong. I stand by every word i said in every post i made.

Mosca
11-10-2006, 12:22 PM
And yeah, someone lock it so that I can put my hands over my ears and sing la la la la la, and then act like i was right cuz i got the last word. pathetic.

No, lock it because the only reason it remains alive is for people to snipe at each other. The mere fact that you've taken a quote from another forum member and mockingly included it in your signature indicates that your original intent has been usurped by the delight you've taken in sniping back. Win, lose who cares, let's fight...? Naw. lock it.

Tom

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-10-2006, 12:24 PM
Even when people are calling for others to not reply this no-life butt-clown STILL tries to keep it going....I am 99.9% sure that KFAULK99 is a certain snippy female who has been banned permanaty from here before....

floodcitygirl
11-10-2006, 12:24 PM
What makes you so certain I'm talking about you in particular? hmmm, curious...

And yeah, someone lock it so that I can put my hands over my ears and sing la la la la la, and then act like i was right cuz i got the last word. pathetic.The back peddling continues..... Two women were in question in this thread...I'm the only one with 2 children at home as my profile states. Obvious personal attack. Pathetic.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-10-2006, 12:26 PM
I have made no PERSONAL attacks. .

.....RIIIIIGGGHHHHTTTT.....:dang:

HometownGal
11-10-2006, 12:31 PM
Even when people are calling for others to not reply this no-life butt-clown STILL tries to keep it going....I am 99.9% sure that KFAULK99 is a certain snippy female who has been banned permanaty from here before....

I share your theory in principle, LLT, though I don't think kfaulk is actually that kook. I do, however, believe that loon, under a different alias here, is fueling the fire in her typical psycho fashion.

Big D
11-10-2006, 12:34 PM
I share your theory in principle, LLT, though I don't think kfaulk is actually that kook. I do, however, believe that loon, under a different alias here, is fueling the fire in her typical psycho fashion.

i think I missed out on alot when I was gone this summer

kfaulk99
11-10-2006, 12:34 PM
watch, Cincy is next. I'll put this same post(modified original post) on their board next week and I bet I catch a bunch then too. Not as many as here, I am sure, but fun still the same.

to flood, i never checked your profile or anyone else's. I had SEVERAL members here PM me and give me the heads up with the clique going on here with about 5 posters. They all told me that they wish it was this clique that were gone, that it was this clique that has ruined this board. so if you are the one married with 2 kids, i wasnt told that specifically, but it makes sense now. This clique has alot more problems than just one saints fan on one gameweek coming here with humor, then being attacked, and standing up for himself. Trust me on that one.

WHO DAT say dey gon beat dem SAINTS, WHO DAT WHO DAT!!!

Big D
11-10-2006, 12:36 PM
watch, Cincy is next. I'll put this same post(modified original post) on their board next week and I bet I catch a bunch then too. Not as many as here, I am sure, but fun still the same.

to flood, i never checked your profile or anyone else's. I had SEVERAL members here PM me and give me the heads up with the clique going on here with about 5 posters. They all told me that they wish it was this clique that were gone, that it was this clique that has ruined this board. so if you are the one married with 2 kids, i wasnt told that specifically, but it makes sense now. This clique has alot more problems than just one saints fan on one gameweek coming here with humor, then being attacked, and standing up for himself. Trust me on that one.

WHO DAT say dey gon beat dem SAINTS, WHO DAT WHO DAT!!!

what clique are you talking about?

kfaulk99
11-10-2006, 12:41 PM
what clique are you talking about?

You know who you are...thats for you to work out, not me...but i was given a list of about 5 of you, and its pretty much the same 5 here who have the problem with me. No suprises there. And it does explain alot. Do you guys even know the difference between zone and man? You should probably get you a little forum on low self-esteem and self worth going, and leave this board to real football fans. I cannot help that you cannot comprehend what you read. I never attacked HTG, tho she took it that way. but if you read the post it was obviously a shot at meanjoe, not her. But can she comprehend that, no. Can you? no. like i said, you guys have issues a lot more pressing than me to work out. Good luck.

tony hipchest
11-10-2006, 12:47 PM
No, lock it because the only reason it remains alive is for people to snipe at each other. The mere fact that you've taken a quote from another forum member and mockingly included it in your signature indicates that your original intent has been usurped by the delight you've taken in sniping back. Win, lose who cares, let's fight...? Naw. lock it.

Tomi agree. initially i believed kfederline99 deserved a chance to prove he wasnt a troll. i can see where he was butt hurt by being called all those names on the 1st page. :crying01:

after all, alls he did was crib some witty joke from another board and post it here in an attempt to be bubba gump.

and although his point was made this thread has disinegrated to our own members taking shots at eachother and the quality of the board itself. LLT said it right. it is disappointing to see the high quality posters he listed to come under fire just for trying to protect the integrity of the board.

by the same token, we have had a good turnout of new sainst posters who have visited our board for this weeks game. it would be disappointing to0 see every one labeled a troll, just because they are fans of a rival team and rooting for their team. there could be some quality posters in the bucket of bad apples that perhaps become regular members. all in all, i think the saintfans who have visited have been pretty respectfull if you throw out this train wreck of a thread.

everyone here knows i like blasting a dingo troll as much as anyone. i also believe in giving a new poster like CJ#85 a chance to prove they can talk some football and wont just disappear in a week.

kfed99 seems like one who will disappear within a week. locking this thread will do no harm. hell not only have i participated in some threads that have been locked ive actually had my dingobashing posts deleted - erased. some of my finest stuff wiped from the record. ultimately it doesnt matter. like ive said before a dingo can run back to their pack and claim some weak assed red badge of courage as if theyve won something.

lets not let that cause infighting though.

SteelCityMan786
11-10-2006, 12:48 PM
ENOUGH ALREADY! I'm getting sick and tired of seeing this thread be nothing but Personal Attacks. THIS THREAD IS CLOSED! END OF STORY!