PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh is about to get OWN3D!

Pages : [1] 2

kfaulk99
11-06-2006, 09:27 PM
Yeah, that's right. I said it. Not only is this week going to set your team back about a billion years, but the score will probably be somewhere along the range of Saints-49, Steelers-3. And if it's not 49-3, I guarantee it's going to be something else.

The Saints are so much better than the Steelers, I just crapped in my pants thinking about it. We can out-rush you, out-pass you, out-tackle you, and out-source you. If you rearrange the letters in Pittsburgh Steelers, and add and subtract a bunch of different ones, it spells "this team sucks."

Here's some cold hard facts for you people who only notice bold-faced text.

1- Big Ben is a bust. I've watched every game the Steelers have played all year long, and the guy has literally done nothing, well nothing to help HIS team. Anyone who thinks this guy is the future of your franchise, is probably right, but I don't care anyway. I only deal with two things: facts and whatever else I make up.

2- Willie Parker is the most overrated back in the league. I talked to ten experts I made up, and every single one of them said Parker was about as worthless as Michael Vick in a QB Challenge. He only scores when he's in the end zone, and if he stays out of the end zone, he doesn't score at all.

3- You can't stop Reggie Bush. You just can't. He's going to be in the Hall of Fame whether he makes it there or not. Yeah, I know that didn't make sense, but it doesn't matter anyway, because if you've gotten to this point and you're still taking me seriously, there's something wrong with your brain.

4- Drew Brees was the single best free-agent acquisition in the league. His arm is literally made of solid gold, and he's got a perfect passer rating for all completed passes. The only time his passer rating has even dipped has been for turnovers and incompletions. Definite MVP.

5- I don't even know what else to say. I'm serious. I can't stop making a list at 4, so if anyone has a good 5, fire away. I'll give money to the winner, or I won't.

Good grief, this one was flagrant. If I catch anyone with this, you should all be ashamed. Actually, this is kind of like a public service. If I didn't do this, you might find yourself arguing with an idiot one day, and that's never fun. At least here they all wear name tags. Here's some all-caps for people who skip down to the last couple of lines.

YOU WILL ALL SEE SUNDAY WHY THE SAINTS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL! THE STEELERS SUCK AND WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING. REGGIE BUSH IS A PLAYER AND SO IS DREW BREES AND WE ALSO HAVE JOE HORN AND HERE'S A WORD ABOUT AMERICA'S TEAM!

all thanks of course go to TheBayouBullet

Steel Warrior
11-06-2006, 09:34 PM
Hey dickwad, you're tooooo kind, I'm guessin' you'll beat us 78-3, based on all those intelligent facts you have there. Have mercy on us.

:smoker:

Infamix
11-06-2006, 09:42 PM
Sounds about right, your analysis is irefutable.

floodcitygirl
11-06-2006, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE=kfaulk99;172817]THE STEELERS SUCK AND WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING.

First of all, your post belongs in the Blast Furnace.....you'd know that if you could read. As to your above quote......Did you just start watching football this year???? 5 Lombardis....I guess mean nothing to you. :dang: Picklehead. (Thanks HTG....I really like that name! lol)

touchdownward
11-06-2006, 09:48 PM
Sounds like you got all your bases covered.

Jeremy
11-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Another troll to the infamous iggy list. Congrats redneck.

touchdownward
11-06-2006, 09:51 PM
And soiling yourself could be attributed to all that delicious cajun food. :wink02:

Steel Warrior
11-06-2006, 09:58 PM
Dickwad seems like a really smart guy, I wonder if he could rattle off the list of teams that have never played in the SB, yet won one.

:smoker:

83-Steelers-43
11-06-2006, 10:08 PM
A troll representing a team that has sucked for how long now? I've seen it all. 37 years old nonetheless.

Joey Porter #55
11-06-2006, 10:14 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: x1000

Oh, and allow me to add number 5:
THE SAINTS ARE TOAST.

I'll take 5 dollars please.
Mail to 728 Elm Ave South Pittsburg 37380.
The money should help me buy the reggie bush jerseys that are on clearance because HE HASN'T SCORED A RUSHING TOUCHDOWN.HELLLLOOOOO?
Oh, thats number 6. another $5.00 please.

Preacher
11-06-2006, 10:31 PM
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

blackngoldbaby
11-06-2006, 10:31 PM
OMG how dumn can you get!!!!!!!! what a worthless peice of you know what!he has no clue what hes talking about just another troll doin what they do best ,well we will just see what happens on the feild sunday how about that troll man you must be worthless cause surely you can find something better to do than just sitting around talking about worthless crap that does not mean anything GOD 4 BID the saints are playing good this year sooo fans just start poping up everywhere i say please delete this thread its just a bunch of bs comin from a lonely loser that has nothing better to do!

clarient
11-06-2006, 11:22 PM
Yeah, that's right. I said it. Not only is this week going to set your team back about a billion years, but the score will probably be somewhere along the range of Saints-49, Steelers-3. And if it's not 49-3, I guarantee it's going to be something else.

The Saints are so much better than the Steelers, I just crapped in my pants thinking about it. We can out-rush you, out-pass you, out-tackle you, and out-source you. If you rearrange the letters in Pittsburgh Steelers, and add and subtract a bunch of different ones, it spells "this team sucks."

1- Big Ben is a bust. I've watched every game the Steelers have played all year long, and the guy has literally done nothing, well nothing to help HIS team. Anyone who thinks this guy is the future of your franchise, is probably right, but I don't care anyway. I only deal with two things: facts and whatever else I make up.

2- Willie Parker is the most overrated back in the league. I talked to ten experts I made up, and every single one of them said Parker was about as worthless as Michael Vick in a QB Challenge. He only scores when he's in the end zone, and if he stays out of the end zone, he doesn't score at all.

3- You can't stop Reggie Bush. You just can't. He's going to be in the Hall of Fame whether he makes it there or not. Yeah, I know that didn't make sense, but it doesn't matter anyway, because if you've gotten to this point and you're still taking me seriously, there's something wrong with your brain.

4- Drew Brees was the single best free-agent acquisition in the league. His arm is literally made of solid gold, and he's got a perfect passer rating for all completed passes. The only time his passer rating has even dipped has been for turnovers and incompletions. Definite MVP.

5- I don't even know what else to say. I'm serious. I can't stop making a list at 4, so if anyone has a good 5, fire away. I'll give money to the winner, or I won't.

Good grief, this one was flagrant. If I catch anyone with this, you should all be ashamed. Actually, this is kind of like a public service. If I didn't do this, you might find yourself arguing with an idiot one day, and that's never fun. At least here they all wear name tags. Here's some all-caps for people who skip down to the last couple of lines.

YOU WILL ALL SEE SUNDAY WHY THE SAINTS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL! THE STEELERS SUCK AND WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING. REGGIE BUSH IS A PLAYER AND SO IS DREW BREES AND WE ALSO HAVE JOE HORN AND HERE'S A WORD ABOUT AMERICA'S TEAM!

You make me giggle. A response is in order!

Man, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. The Steelers are obviously superior to the Saints in every way that even when they're playing a different team they're still beating the snot out of the Saints. Every time a Steeler sneezes, a Saints player gets slammed just like when Ward took out what's-his-name this past Sunday. When you play Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" backwards and set it to slow-motion clip of Gladiator, you can clearly hear Russel Crowe saying, "The Saints blow chunks." And Russel Crowe knows a thing or two about everything, especially team sports and blowing chunks.

I see your bold-faced text and raise you underscore AND italics:

1- Reggie Bush is a Big Fat Red. Obviously the fact that his last name can be linked to that of our esteemed president means that he's a dirty fascist Republican who writes naughty text messages to his towel boys. The only Hall he'll ever see is a Halls Cough Drop, because he'll be handing them out like candy at the game hoping our boys don't get sick and start sneezing. Cough drops and sneezing so obviously go together that if you don't agree with me then you're an idiot.

2- You Couldn't Run The Ball If You Were On A Treadmill. The Saints suck so much at running that everytime they try to move forward, they go back in time. Soon they'll have reached the prehistoric era and even back then the Steelers are waiting to body-check you so hard that you'll fly forward in time and return to the present. And then the cycle starts all over again. Luckily I don't have to pay attention to what tense I'm using because I bleed black and gold and that makes me superior to grammar.

3- 9 is a Stupid Number. It's been mathematically proven that all quarterbacks with the number 9 suck. Little known fact: Einstein theorized on his deathbed that the Saints would one day have a quarterback that would win some games and his number would be 9. Then the Steelers would stomp him into the ground and laugh. Hines Ward would do a stupid victory dance and probably get a penalty but then the immense superiority of the Steelers would cause the Referee to implode.

4- I Don't Even Need a Ouji Board To Know What Plays The Saints Will Call. That would take longer than simply closing my eyes and thinking real hard, "What play is coming next?!" The Saints play-calling is so obvious that the Bill Cowher already has an envelope from 1957 called "Saints Playcalling for 2006" and he doesn't even need to open it. In fact, he mailed it to the Saint's Head Coach just to let him know what he was planning on calling this coming Sunday.

5- I Don't Need a Five. My logicality and sensicalness is so profound that the number five will hereby be stricken from the English language in order to emphasize how incredibly awesome the Steelers are.

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

bclemms
11-06-2006, 11:24 PM
Hopefully one of you will read the entire thread. Either A) your incredibly stupid or B) you are a forum reactionist and don't read what you posting about. I think it is funny he got so many of you so badly.

Edit: Clariet took notice and had a great response.

The funny thing is, there will be more and it will get better.

Livinginthe past
11-07-2006, 12:24 AM
I thought it was a pretty tongue in cheek post - you know, mostly ironic.

NM

MJ5150
11-07-2006, 12:30 AM
They will all be meeting up later tonight on the Saints forum to brag about the Steeler forums they went to and posted. They all got their thrills tonight.

Guys like this just don't know how to act when their team wins for once. Unfortunately, I don't see the Saints building the same winning tradition the Steeelers have. Poor guy.

-Mike

augustashark
11-07-2006, 12:30 AM

??????????????????? Something else? What like 2-2 or 14-7. Literacy classes will begin at 9am sharp tomorrow morning. Now I know that is the same time as Elmos world, but I think you can take the day off and join in. OK.

Preacher
11-07-2006, 01:54 AM
Hopefully one of you will read the entire thread. Either A) your incredibly stupid or B) you are a forum reactionist and don't read what you posting about. I think it is funny he got so many of you so badly.

Edit: Clariet took notice and had a great response.

The funny thing is, there will be more and it will get better.

I pick C) Some of us are SO tired of trolls on this board that come in just to be idiots, that they have ruined it for someone who actually want to post witty good posts.

In re-reading the original post.. it was pretty good. But I for one am just so tired of trolls, that I don't bother reading posts of new people that come across as trashing the Steelers.

MACH1
11-07-2006, 02:02 AM

:countdown :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:
as long as we can hold on to the ball the AINTS are in for a world of hurt!!!!

klick81
11-07-2006, 02:55 AM
I thought it was a pretty tongue in cheek post - you know, mostly ironic.

NM

LOL...i liked the post. I guess the humor is kind of hard to detect.

arc de triumphe
11-07-2006, 03:37 AM
LoL,

Good luck next week.

Go Saints!!!!

SteelersWoman
11-07-2006, 04:04 AM
LOL...i liked the post. I guess the humor is kind of hard to detect.

I liked it too klick--I sat here and laughed out loud, and not many trash talkers have the kind of talent to make me do that. :toofunny:

I was laughing at the silliness of it though--not the underlying meaning, because in the underlying meaning, he's right. He's sayin that if our guys play like they've been playin, they're not winnin this one.

I am gonna be realistic and say that I agree. We're not gonna beat the Saints, or anyone else for that matter if our guys can't hold onto the ball.

Keeping Santonio from returning punts is a great start to turning things around, and I look for that to start next week. Not sayin that takin Santonio out of the mix back there is gonna fix all the problems, but it's SOMEthin, and somethin's better than the nothin we've got right now.

Win or lose, I still hope for the same things that I wish for every game. That is for all the guys on BOTH teams to have fun, stay safe, may good luck be bestowed, and for it to be a great, entertaining game.

If our guys win, GREAT--I'll be happy for us! If the Saints win, I'll be happy for them and their fans, but saddened for our guys.

St. Pike
11-07-2006, 06:46 AM
Holy Cow!

I was amazed on how many people took that post so seriously. I am sorry you must endure so many trolls, but you need to take it easy.

The Saintsreport.com get there fair share of trolls too, but there is also lot of great sarcastic/ goofy fun post on the forum.

If you want to have a lot of fun and intelligence discussion about the upcoming game, the saintsreport will welcome anyone. We have a lot of fans of other teams that regularly post on the forum. They come and stay for a reason.

St. Pike

Stlrs4Life
11-07-2006, 07:04 AM
Seems like Hurricane Katrina took out the wrong people. Doesn't this belong in the Blast Furnace?

LMAO! An Aints Fan talkin smack!

St. Pike
11-07-2006, 07:08 AM
Seems like Hurricane Katrina took out the wrong people.

I can only hope this is poor choice of sarcasm.
At least the original post was joke,... this is classless.

X-Terminator
11-07-2006, 07:20 AM
Holy Cow!

I was amazed on how many people took that post so seriously. I am sorry you must endure so many trolls, but you need to take it easy.

The Saintsreport.com get there fair share of trolls too, but there is also lot of great sarcastic/ goofy fun post on the forum.

If you want to have a lot of fun and intelligence discussion about the upcoming game, the saintsreport will welcome anyone. We have a lot of fans of other teams that regularly post on the forum. They come and stay for a reason.

St. Pike

I'm not going to apologize for people getting pissed off at the trolls around here. They've been running roughshod over the board for the past several weeks and many of us, including myself, have had our fill of it. If you Saints fans want to come over here and have an intelligent discussion, fine. But don't come here and make your FIRST AND ONLY POST an ignorant smack talk post, and in the wrong forum to boot. That just makes you look stupid and you deserve whatever hostility you (not saying you in particular) get in return, not to mention an immediate boot to the ass and off the board.

efil4stnias
11-07-2006, 08:59 AM
Seems like Hurricane Katrina took out the wrong people. Doesn't this belong in the Blast Furnace?

LMAO! An Aints Fan talkin smack!

"took out"? What is that? You speak as if it were a planned attack? Stick to talking football...trust me. You will do yourself a great favor.

Funny to hear a Saints fan talking smack eh? Well at least we have the record to back it up. We aint 2-6 no mo' ....Steelers took that spot. Rotlessburger looks lost out there. Defensively, you have lost the "edge" you guys once had. And ask Tampa Bay what happens when your D loses it's "edge"....

83-Steelers-43
11-07-2006, 09:11 AM
:yawn:

stlrtruck
11-07-2006, 09:16 AM
"took out"? What is that? You speak as if it were a planned attack? Stick to talking football...trust me. You will do yourself a great favor.

Funny to hear a Saints fan talking smack eh? Well at least we have the record to back it up. We aint 2-6 no mo' ....Steelers took that spot. Rotlessburger looks lost out there. Defensively, you have lost the "edge" you guys once had. And ask Tampa Bay what happens when your D loses it's "edge"....

We have one bad year amongst many good ones and your saying the Steelers took your spot? How many seasons have the aints been close to being a winning team, a playoff team, only to lose 4 or 5 games down the stretch? Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.

Now for the original post, I thought it was funny too. It takes a great imagination to put all that together.

As for the game this weekend, it's plan and simple. We hold on to the ball, we win!!

X-Terminator
11-07-2006, 09:16 AM

Another genius. Mods...hello???

clarient
11-07-2006, 09:17 AM
I'm still waiting for a humorous response. :( I've got LOADS of questionable resources and imaginary factbooks at my disposal.

And PICTURES. Funny pictures of cats. Which are totally relevant to this thread.

efil4stnias
11-07-2006, 09:21 AM
Another genius. Mods...hello???

calling the mods already? Mommy, mommy look this guy just took my lunch money...

WOW. I thought there would be a little back n forth here but damn. Are you still upset that you DIDNT READ the original post and got "hooked"? Fish on....

83-Steelers-43
11-07-2006, 09:23 AM
WOW. I thought there would be a little back n forth here but damn.

That's why there is a section on this board called the "BLAST FURNACE". See, that's where you go to talk trash. Isn't that amazing?

X-Terminator
11-07-2006, 09:27 AM
calling the mods already? Mommy, mommy look this guy just took my lunch money...

WOW. I thought there would be a little back n forth here but damn. Are you still upset that you DIDNT READ the original post and got "hooked"? Fish on....

No you dimwit...if you want to talk smack, go to the BLAST FURNACE and keep your crap out of here. I'm sick of you stupid ass trolls not bothering to check out the entire forum before you post your garbage. Besides, what the hell did you expect when something like this gets posted - a welcoming committee??

Big D
11-07-2006, 09:30 AM
its ok. A aints fan talking smack to us is like a clippers fan talking smack to a laker fan. I cant even take this clown serious

clarient
11-07-2006, 09:32 AM
It's not supposed to be taken seriously. It didn't belong here in the main forum, but it IS humor.

83-Steelers-43
11-07-2006, 09:33 AM
It didn't belong here in the main forum, but it IS humor.

Bingo and what do you know? There's even a "Humor" section on this board. Once again, it's amazing.

skidboot
11-07-2006, 09:36 AM
Someone has been eating too many tainted Crawfish.

efil4stnias
11-07-2006, 09:44 AM
No you dimwit...if you want to talk smack, go to the BLAST FURNACE and keep your crap out of here. I'm sick of you stupid ass trolls not bothering to check out the entire forum before you post your garbage. Besides, what the hell did you expect when something like this gets posted - a welcoming committee??

no...no welcoming comittee. Just some who appreciate good humor.

You say this "Area" is for football? Ok I'll start.... Our QB is is outstanding in his decision-making; We have a 7th rd WR that is making the all-pros look silly, and we are coming to town after you guys have posted a 2nd straght loss. I dont like that scenario, and would have liked it you won last week, since we never like to play teams that "have thier back against the wall" mentalilty.

However, if Ben keeps giving the opposition the ball ( along w/ the fumbles ) and the Defense keeps regressing, it will be a long season. I look forward to the game sunday and still remember that 1993 cold as hell drubbing we took in Pitt. Will we suffer the same fate? no, this team, these coaches are different. They have these guys believing in the system and it shows.

Mosca
11-07-2006, 09:48 AM
I'm still waiting for a humorous response. :( I've got LOADS of questionable resources and imaginary factbooks at my disposal.

And PICTURES. Funny pictures of cats. Which are totally relevant to this thread.

Go back and read clarient's response on page 2; it is a worthy rejoinder. I'd respond, but I wouldn't be able to rebut your scurrilous rant with the force and fervor of brother clarient!

Hey, I caught the Preservation Hall band Saturday night up here in Easton. They were good, but it wasn't Billie and Dee Dee Pierce if you catch my drift. Ah well, things evolve, things change, you can't preserve an art form in amber I guess.

http://alf.nonsence.de/cats/005.jpg

Tom

greenparrot
11-07-2006, 09:56 AM
don't take this post seriously...cuz it's obviously not.

As far as us "Aints" goes...there's one thing Saints fans & Steelers fans have in common....none of "us" has won a superbowl. We've earned the right to talk for years of unqualified support for an orgnaization usually not deserving of such support. Let the discussion begin.

GO SAINTS!!

p.s. Uncle Gary in Pittsburgh....hope you're felling better from New Orleans

kfaulk99
11-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Guys and gals,

I meant no ill will. This was just in jest. Apparently Clarient, caught that(very funny response clarient), not many else did, which was the point in the first place; to see how many just read a sentence or two and then go off on me. The OP plainly stated it was just humor. This is actually a recycled post and all the credit goes to theBayouBullet. He has posted this on other boards and its just amazing the people who fall for it, sometimes TWICE!!! You should read the legendary thread on the Tampa Bay board if you want a real good laugh, even some saints fans got "hooked" -- http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?t=125961

Anyway, I have all the respect in the world for Steeler tradition. Here's to a good game with no injuries!!!

BTW, what's the limit up there in Pitts, PA? :wink02:

X-Terminator
11-07-2006, 10:04 AM
OK, OK, I admit I took the bait. Sorry - I'm just really sensitive to trolls given what's happened here over the past several weeks. But this still should have been posted in the Blast Furnace. All is cool! :)

Saints Fan
11-07-2006, 11:05 AM
If you are gonna come to the steelers forum and make assertions about the game on Sunday try to make them realistic at least. Reggie Bush was stopped last to -5 yards rushing by the Bucs defense, so I don't expect him to rack up 100 on the Pittsburgh D. Deuce might have a good game against Pittsburgh, but if he does it is gonna be because Pittsburgh offense self destructs like they have been doing all year and pukes up the ball 4 or 5 times on their side of the field. If pittsburgh does this I like the saints to win 33-12. If pittsburgh doesn't turn the ball over we are looking at something like 21-18 saints.

Mosca
11-07-2006, 11:16 AM
Too bad Staley doesn't dress for the games any more; we could have dueling Deuces/Duces! Tell you what; you got any Deuces? Go Fish! You can have ours for... a beignet! or a nice po' boy.

If anyone is coming to the game, please bring crawfish etoufee, dirty rice, and gumbo! We'll swap you some kolbassi, peirogies, and sausage and peppers!

Tom

kfaulk99
11-07-2006, 11:33 AM
If you are gonna come to the steelers forum and make assertions about the game on Sunday try to make them realistic at least.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/bunker.jpg

Are you serious, meathead?

FISH ON!!!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/fish-hook-3.jpg

St. Pike
11-07-2006, 12:53 PM
I'm not going to apologize for people getting pissed off at the trolls around here.

I'm sory did anyone ask you to apologize. I must admit, I missed that post.

They've been running roughshod over the board for the past several weeks and many of us, including myself, have had our fill of it.

Trolls are everywhere. Believe me, we have problems wih ignorant posts as well. Here's the problem, the post was a joke. Consequently, it isn't trolling.

If you Saints fans want to come over here and have an intelligent discussion, fine. But don't come here and make your FIRST AND ONLY POST an ignorant smack talk post, and in the wrong forum to boot. That just makes you look stupid and you deserve whatever hostility you (not saying you in particular) get in return, not to mention an immediate boot to the ass and off the board.

I keep reading y post over and over again, and I fail to see any "smack" in my post. What exactly was it that I said was smack? If you are talking about the original post, it was a joke.

You shoudn't even put me remotely in that category. I have posted in many differnt boards concerning different sports, sports teams, general political discussions. I have never been and wilnever be a smack taliing troll. Am I upset? Not in the least, I think your post reflects on you more than anyone else.

clarient
11-07-2006, 01:04 PM
Go back and read clarient's response on page 2; it is a worthy rejoinder. I'd respond, but I wouldn't be able to rebut your scurrilous rant with the force and fervor of brother clarient!

Hey, I caught the Preservation Hall band Saturday night up here in Easton. They were good, but it wasn't Billie and Dee Dee Pierce if you catch my drift. Ah well, things evolve, things change, you can't preserve an art form in amber I guess.

http://alf.nonsence.de/cats/005.jpg

Tom

SISTER! Sister Clarient!! *is pained*

Haiku_Dirtt
11-07-2006, 01:11 PM

LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER FOSSIL. A happy Saints Fan. How cute. Its like :banana: AND :chicken: .

Something tells me that you live in Cincy and you are a bengals fan that is hiding behind the new flash-in-the-pan.

Call me when you have actually won something more than just games in the NFL...like a ring - any ring.

Big D
11-07-2006, 01:28 PM
has anyone noticed that we have had more saints trolls in here then any other opponent we played this year. Keep up the class aints fans

kfaulk99
11-07-2006, 01:33 PM
we're gonna need more tartar sauce.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/were_gonna_need_more_tartar_sauce.jpg

STEELCRTN4EVER
11-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Guys things are rough enough in the Black and Gold world so it is going to be very easy to get a fish on around here. Our team has really been suffering due to turnovers and yeah, it hurts but thats the NFL!! All I can say is you had better hope for the turnovers to continue at Heinz this Sunday or the Saints may find themselves in for something very unexpected. The Steelers are still mighty and anyone that thinks they will have an easy day probably should think hard about that, these guys are down but they have been there before.

How many people really want to play us!! Just hope for the Saints sake that the Steelers don't show up without turnovers or you will be marching home sad! :helmet: :helmet: :cheers: :cheers: :helmet: :helmet:

CantStop85
11-07-2006, 02:57 PM
lol looks like someone went fishing and caught a bundle of Steeler fans.

HometownGal
11-07-2006, 03:35 PM

I have a #5 for you, chowderhead...........something the Aints have never accomplished and aren't going to any time soon.

http://static.flickr.com/42/95272215_57b6f16eb3_m.jpg

If you don't like that one, here's another 5 for ya.......:banana:

http://www.bobandmarlene.com/webphotos/bob-thumbing-his-nose.jpg

HometownGal
11-07-2006, 03:45 PM
we're gonna need more tartar sauce.

Careful there maggot - you may need to pull out your Aints headgear after Sunday's game. Be sure to take it with you when you jump off that bandwagon, won't ya? :sofunny:

Peek-a-boo - I see you kfaulk. :sofunny:

http://www.cincinnati.com/postcard/img/photos/bag_head.jpg

meanjoecoop
11-07-2006, 03:49 PM
the score will probably be somewhere along the range of Saints-49, Steelers-3. And if it's not 49-3, I guarantee it's going to be something else.

This guy is an intellectual and statistical genius!

?If the score isn?t this it will be something else?. You should be in Vegas making the odds.

And you probably believe that ?alligators are ornery cuz they got all them teeth and no tooth brush?.

St. Pike
11-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Call me when you have actually won something more than just games in the NFL...like a ring - any ring.

I won a magic ring in a cereal box, but it was some time ago!
I hope that counts, otherwise I am ashamed:wink02:

83-Steelers-43
11-07-2006, 04:41 PM
http://theotherpage.com/images/redneck.jpg "Hey there Jeb! This is Jethro! I found me this here Steelers website. It took us a few hours to figger it out (3rd grade education), but they have themselves there a section called da "Blast Furnace". It's crazy man, really crazy I tell ya! Tell your sexy little wife (Jethro's sister) to come on over and we's can talk trash even though's weave have been the joke of the NFC. It will be real crazy like man! Me and my wife (his aunt) are sittin here havin' funs, funs, funs. It's "more funners" than that there time we took the sheep out in the back of the trailer, well, maybe not that much "funner" but it's fun Jeb, I tell ya! So Jeb, grab the sixteen kids and they can play with our twenty kids inside our trailer and we can have's some fun on that there internet! Goverment cheese for the little ones tonight!!!"

augustashark
11-07-2006, 04:57 PM
http://theotherpage.com/images/redneck.jpg "Hey there Jeb! This is Jethro! I found me this here Steelers website. It took us a few hours to figger it out (3rd grade education), but they have themselves there a section called da "Blast Furnace". It's crazy man, really crazy I tell ya! Tell your sexy little wife (Jethro's sister) to come on over and we's can talk trash even though's weave have been the joke of the NFC. It will be real crazy like man! Me and my wife (his aunt) are sittin here havin' funs, funs, funs. It's "more funners" than that there time we took the sheep out in the back of the trailer, well, maybe not that much "funner" but it's fun Jeb, I tell ya! So Jeb, grab the sixteen kids and they can play with our twenty kids inside our trailer and we can have's some fun on that there internet! Goverment cheese for the little ones tonight!!!"

One if not the best posts of all time here at SF! Great job 83!

BTW, the bolded is why they always vote for the dems.....HANDOUTS!!!!!!!! NEVER ENDS WITH THESE PEOPLE!

efil4stnias
11-07-2006, 04:58 PM

Funny thing is Ive been to Pittsburg and its surrounding areas and that scene is EXACTLY what I saw...dude, next time dont go foraging thru the family album. You might just embarass yourself.

83-Steelers-43
11-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Pittsburg

My point exactly about the "third grade education". Wow. That's all I can say. Wow! :toofunny:

augustashark
11-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Funny thing is Ive been to Pittsburg and its surrounding areas and that scene is EXACTLY what I saw...dude, next time dont go foraging thru the family album. You might just embarass yourself.

EXACTLY?

Stlrs4Life
11-07-2006, 05:17 PM

Edge? You never had an edge to speak of. and remember, the season is only 8 weeks old, there is plenty of time for the Aints to implode and you can put your paper bags back over your heads.

HometownGal
11-07-2006, 05:28 PM

You must have been on a glue high or something, pal - Steelers guys are real men - hair on the chests and legs - unlike----well, you know.

By the way, spelling bee champ - Pittsburgh is spelled with an "H" on the end.

Stlrs4Life
11-07-2006, 05:31 PM

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is funny as heck! Some places in La. is exactly like that.

Stlrs4Life
11-07-2006, 05:35 PM

The hell you have, we may have trailers, but nothing compared to some of them lost parishes down there.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-07-2006, 06:57 PM
I just find it funny that a Saints fan can talk smack on a Steelers forum. This season is one of the rare times that the Saints have actually had a better record then the Steelers. I tip my hat to the Saints and their impressive start so far. The people of New Orleans need some happiness and the Saints are giving the people of New Orleans that. But at least be classy when you post here. Calling Big Ben a bust and uncalled for. Ben has had a bad year. But he has been through alot. But calling Ben a bust is real stupid when Ben has more playoff wins then the whole Saints organization.

Big D
11-07-2006, 07:22 PM
when we win we will never hear or see from these aints fans. We just have to put up with them for another five days

WorstTrollEver
11-07-2006, 07:41 PM
The thread starters name is KFaulk99. I take it he's referring to Kevin Faulk of the Patriots and also from Louisiana.

I blame Kevin for the Patriots loss against the Colts. He missed two passes he should have caught and his last miss resulted in a TO that ended the game.

K Faulk played like a little pu$$y from Louisiana.

tony hipchest
11-07-2006, 09:40 PM
The thread starters name is KFaulk99. I take it he's referring to Kevin Faulk of the Patriots and also from Louisiana.

I blame Kevin for the Patriots loss against the Colts. He missed two passes he should have caught and his last miss resulted in a TO that ended the game.

K Faulk played like a little pu$$y from Louisiana.crawl back into your hole troll and remember you would be the 1st one slobbing faulks knob the 1st time he made a game winning catch. it was the pu$$y patriots (namely brady) who lost you that game. quit whining.

manning>brady

SalukiSteelers
11-07-2006, 11:10 PM
I loved the original post. At first I was like, "This is how bad it's gotten -- 'Aints fans runnin' smack," but after reading it, it was nice to laugh a little.

Hines0wnz
11-08-2006, 02:08 AM
4- Drew Brees was the single best free-agent acquisition in the league.

In all your wittiness, this one is probably right. Silly you. :flap:

St. Pike
11-08-2006, 03:09 AM
Hey give the guy a break for misspelling PittsburgH. It isn't like there is one way to spell bourg, burg, or burgh. Additionally "burg" is a more common spelling. Besides, If I can endure Chicagoans misprononce New Orleans (for that matter, you can be a bit more understanding too) New Orleeens geesh get it right people) Anyway be sweet!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is funny as heck! Some places in La. is exactly like that.

What even more funny is that scene is common in every part of the country

Now if you really want to make an argument for low standard of living, come to Abidjan!
At least that dude as a toilet,..most around here just have a hole in the ground!

PirateSteeler
11-08-2006, 01:10 PM

agreed... cheers to ya bud. Make sure you guys own the NFC, no seachicken or falcons in the superbowl this year.

HometownGal
11-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Hey give the guy a break for misspelling PittsburgH. It isn't like there is one way to spell bourg, burg, or burgh. Additionally "burg" is a more common spelling.

Sorry - no can do. It isn't like the PittsburgH Steelers name and logo haven't been readily exposed in every city imaginable via the sports media, magazines, tribunals, etc., especially after their Super Bowl victory. The only Pittsburg that I know of that ends with a "g" is in Kansas - do you know of others?

meanjoecoop
11-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Sorry - no can do. It isn't like the PittsburgH Steelers name and logo haven't been readily exposed in every city imaginable via the sports media, magazines, tribunals, etc., especially after their Super Bowl victory. The only Pittsburg that I know of that ends with a "g" is in Kansas - do you know of others?

Proper spelling is just as important as accurate facts in her class Pike. Shame shame.

http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/geog/gessler/topics/spelling.jpg

HometownGal
11-08-2006, 02:49 PM
Proper spelling is just as important as accurate facts in her class Pike. Shame shame.

Excuse me????????

meanjoecoop
11-08-2006, 03:01 PM
Excuse me????????

Just sticking up for your high standards MissHTG.

Livinginthe past
11-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Excuse me????????

He said "Proper spelling is just as important as accurate facts in her class Pike. Shame shame."

He is wearing school boy shorts and is polishing an apple just for you ma'am - probably. :wink02:

NM

HometownGal
11-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Just sticking up for your high standards MissHTG.

Oh I see. And you know that I have high standards - how?

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 03:08 PM
Oh I see. And you know that I have high standards - how?

He doesn't, he just wants to nail you.

Oh look, there went your industry!:wave:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-08-2006, 03:11 PM

First post was funny...second is degrading troll!!...DONT talk like that to our female fans and friends helmethead!!! HTG can hold her own..but be a man and show some respect

meanjoecoop
11-08-2006, 03:13 PM

You're class act man. The pride of Nawlins for sure. :shake01:

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 03:14 PM
I never said anything about her, did I?

I just don't like my thread being hi-jacked. Much less moved to the Blast Furnace, it wasnt trolling in the first place.

Really, I am just kidding...I love you all!

Livinginthe past
11-08-2006, 03:14 PM

C'mon kfaulk,

I think your time would be better served practicing catching passes from your QB - you totally killed us against the Colts sunday!

NM

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 03:15 PM
You're class act man. The pride of Nawlins for sure. :shake01:

You mean classy like the pic of the redneck on the crapper? Thats Arkansas man, not Louisiana. Rednecks are Mississippi and Alabama, Louisiana is cajun and coonass, get a right!

HometownGal
11-08-2006, 03:16 PM

EAT ME - I'm a danish.

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 03:18 PM
C'mon kfaulk,

I think your time would be better served practicing catching passes from your QB - you totally killed us against the Colts sunday!

NM

Like faulk hasn't done anything for you, huh? Yeah, he dropped a couple in that game, but he has been very clutch for you guys over the years. Give him a break. That dude is all heart.

Livinginthe past
11-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Like faulk hasn't done anything for you, huh? Yeah, he dropped a couple in that game, but he has been very clutch for you guys over the years. Give him a break. That dude is all heart.

Closet Kevin Faulk fan eh?

I was just joshin' with ya anyways - he has been a real game breaker for us over the last 5 years or so with some huge 3rd down catches.

NM

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 03:24 PM
Closet Kevin Faulk fan eh?

I was just joshin' with ya anyways - he has been a real game breaker for us over the last 5 years or so with some huge 3rd down catches.

NM

how could it be closet when its my username? And yes, I have been a huge fan of his since his LSU days, and its because like I said, he's all heart. I actually started rooting for the Pats once they started drafting LSU players and the Bill/Nick connection. I am just glad Kevins' got him some rings.

Livinginthe past
11-08-2006, 03:26 PM
how could it be closet when its my username? And yes, I have been a huge fan of his since his LSU days, and its because like I said, he's all heart. I actually started rooting for the Pats once they started drafting LSU players and the Bill/Nick connection. I am just glad Kevins' got him some rings.

Wow.

I do beg your pardon - I never actually thought that was the kfaulk your username was based upon.

He is a gamer for sure.

NM

Big D
11-08-2006, 03:41 PM
I never said anything about her, did I?

I just don't like my thread being hi-jacked. Much less moved to the Blast Furnace, it wasnt trolling in the first place.

Really, I am just kidding...I love you all!

what do you expect when you start a thread like pittsburgh is about to get own3d do you think that is provoking. I'm glad we only have to put up with you saint trolls until sunday

meanjoecoop
11-08-2006, 03:55 PM

Your :troll: thread is on OUR forum...we'll do whatever we damn well please with it. :checkit:

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 04:01 PM
what do you expect when you start a thread like pittsburgh is about to get own3d do you think that is provoking. I'm glad we only have to put up with you saint trolls until sunday

Had anyone bothered to read the whole thing, they would have seen it was a joke, just an attempt at humor, there was no real trash talking in it.

I actually like the Steelers, have since I was a kid and they drafted Bradshaw. I was born a Saints fan, but the Steelers were always my "2nd" team, even tho in 93 when we came to your house 5-0 and ya'll put a whoopin on us that we never did rebound from, I still hate Woodson & Foster for that. Just hoping its not a repeat of that game. In all honesty, I am hoping for a well played game, with no injuries, and about 4 Steeler turnovers.

Big D
11-08-2006, 04:03 PM
there was no humor in your thread. You are trying to back track because your ass was handed to you

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 04:07 PM
there was no humor in your thread. You are trying to back track because your ass was handed to you

Oh yeah, that's it....you got me! *runs off with tail between legs*

I bet you STILL have not read it all.

Big D
11-08-2006, 04:08 PM

here you go!

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 04:11 PM
thats still doesnt mean you read it, retart.

meanjoecoop
11-08-2006, 04:13 PM
thats still doesnt mean you read it, retart.

Ooooh....now with the personal insults. Im so impressed. :yawn:

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 04:18 PM
did that hurt?

don't be a moran all your life. :flap:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/moran.jpg

Big D
11-08-2006, 04:19 PM
Ooooh....now with the personal insults. Im so impressed. :yawn:

i dont think he understands.. It's retard not retart. But what do you expect from a home schooled redneck

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 04:21 PM
i dont think he understands.. It's retard not retart. But what do you expect from a home schooled redneck

you are so smart! I am glad sarcasm isnt lost on you, Moran!!!

Big D
11-08-2006, 04:21 PM
you are so smart! I am glad sarcasm isnt lost on you, Moran!!!

haha go home troll

meanjoecoop
11-08-2006, 04:32 PM
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/B/k/nagin_chocolatecity.jpg

meanjoecoop
11-08-2006, 04:36 PM

Yep, I figure its because of his "who dat" accent.

I hear Sunday after the game Cowher is gonna lead the team in a "We Dat" chant.

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 04:55 PM

thank you for that! I love it, I will keep it always!

MACH1
11-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Just a whole new crop of WANNA BE'S

BBC
11-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Well, I read pages one and two, gave up on trying to read this entire thread and read the last two pages.

Seriously guys, lighten up. I hate trolls just as much as the next guy, but this post was obviously meant in jest.

Not only is this week going to set your team back about a billion years, but the score will probably be somewhere along the range of Saints-49, Steelers-3. And if it's not 49-3, I guarantee it's going to be something else.

If you rearrange the letters in Pittsburgh Steelers, and add and subtract a bunch of different ones, it spells "this team sucks."

I only deal with two things: facts and whatever else I make up.

I talked to ten experts I made up, and every single one of them said Parker was about as worthless as Michael Vick in a QB Challenge. He only scores when he's in the end zone, and if he stays out of the end zone, he doesn't score at all.

He's going to be in the Hall of Fame whether he makes it there or not. Yeah, I know that didn't make sense, but it doesn't matter anyway, because if you've gotten to this point and you're still taking me seriously, there's something wrong with your brain.

His arm is literally made of solid gold, and he's got a perfect passer rating for all completed passes. The only time his passer rating has even dipped has been for turnovers and incompletions. Definite MVP.

Read those quotes. Come back to me and tell me that you don't sense, just a little hint of sarcasm.

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 05:08 PM
Well, I read pages one and two, gave up on trying to read this entire thread and read the last two pages.

Seriously guys, lighten up. I hate trolls just as much as the next guy, but this post was obviously meant in jest.

Read those quotes. Come back to me and tell me that you don't sense, just a little hint of sarcasm.

thank you! You and Clarient are obviously the only two with brains on this board...the rest are just morans and retarts.

Here's a little something for them:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/suicide.gif

meanjoecoop
11-08-2006, 05:16 PM
I have no doubt that everything he's posted is a sarcastic joke. It only stands to reason.

But a sarcastic troll is still a troll.

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 05:19 PM
I have no doubt that everything he's posted is a sarcastic joke. It only stands to reason.

But a sarcastic troll is still a troll.:iagree:

St. Pike
11-08-2006, 05:20 PM
Had anyone bothered to read the whole thing, they would have seen it was a joke, just an attempt at humor, there was no real trash talking in it.

I actually like the Steelers, have since I was a kid and they drafted Bradshaw. I was born a Saints fan, but the Steelers were always my "2nd" team, even tho in 93 when we came to your house 5-0 and ya'll put a whoopin on us that we never did rebound from, I still hate Woodson & Foster for that. Just hoping its not a repeat of that game. In all honesty, I am hoping for a well played game, with no injuries, and about 4 Steeler turnovers.

Wow, I was the same way. My favorite players growing up was Archie, Chandler, Swan and Bradsaw. I even had one of those (now tacky) jackets. You know the one with the leather sleeves.

It was easy to pull for them,... they always won (well there losing history were well before me), and they were in the AFC. They also wear black & Gold, like the team of my heart. What made it sweeter was my best freind was a cowgirls fan. I pulled for PittsburgH for every Super Bowls, except the last one. I always pull for a team that has never been there before, EXCEPT the Turdbirds of Atlanta. Oh yeah, The Lambs too, ...the fans are obnoxious.

tony hipchest
11-08-2006, 05:37 PM
holy cow! kfaulk is still catching heat for this thread?????

i gotta agree with BBC. the saintfans seem pretty respectful with the admiration they have shown of our team. unlike brown and bengalfans they have the capability to recognize when they are in the presence of greatness.

welcome to the board saintfans.

Stillers#1
11-08-2006, 05:49 PM

But a sarcastic troll is still a troll.

He's no more of a troll than you are.

St. Pike
11-08-2006, 05:50 PM
The only Pittsburg that I know of that ends with a "g" is in Kansas - do you know of others?

I wasn't actually referring to "Pittsburg(h)" only. I was speaking in general terms about three spellings of Bourg, Burg, and Burgh. Burg being the more common term, while bourg is used in french speaking parts of thw world (Strasbourg). In any event the Burg, Bourg, or Burgh are german for village near a castle. (for those of you who do not know)

I honestly didn' know how many cities called "Pitt" that ended with Burg, so I looked it up.
Other than Pittsburg in Kansas, I found the following

Pittsburg California: http://www.ci.pittsburg.ca.us
Pittsburg, New Hampshire: http://www.nhes.state.nh.us/elmi/htmlprofiles/pittsburg.html
Pittsburg, Texas (School districts website) http://http://pittsburg.esc8.net/

This is Pittsburg Co in Oklahoma: http://http://www.rootsweb.com/~okpitts2/

Stillers#1
11-08-2006, 05:50 PM

Speakin of classy.....next time someone talks shit on Pittsburgh, you better not cry foul.

Stlrs4Life
11-08-2006, 06:08 PM
EAT ME - I'm a danish.

:wink02: :wink02:

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 06:10 PM
holy cow! kfaulk is still catching heat for this thread?????

i gotta agree with BBC. the saintfans seem pretty respectful with the admiration they have shown of our team. unlike brown and bengalfans they have the capability to recognize when they are in the presence of greatness.

welcome to the board saintfans.Tony, some of the difficulty that people have had with this poster has nothing to do with his original post but with other comments that he has made since then. I stand by what I said.

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 06:53 PM
Tony, some of the difficulty that people have had with this poster has nothing to do with his original post but with other comments that he has made since then. I stand by what I said.

Hey, I didnt say anything until I heard all the redneck and Katrina smack. Just remember that, toots.

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Hey, I didnt say anything until I heard all the redneck and Katrina smack. Just remember that, toots.
First of all, DON'T call me "toots". And there's a difference between talking about a region and talking specifically about individuals.

St. Pike
11-08-2006, 07:23 PM
First of all, DON'T call me "toots". And there's a difference between talking about a region and talking specifically about individuals.

In this case, redneck does not describe New Orleans at all. Its usually associated with Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, and Northern Louisiana. It refers to the rural farmers of the south. After working all day in the fields, it was said they had "rednecks" from working in the hot sun all day. Since most farmers were poorly educated, it has become a derision for uneduated, backwards rural southerners.

If you want tomake cajun jokes about New Orleans, I will be happy to correct on that false assumption as well.

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 07:31 PM
In this case, redneck does not describe New Orleans at all. Its usually associated with Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, and Northern Louisiana. It refers to the rural farmers of the south. After working all day in the fields, it was said they had "rednecks" from working in the hot sun all day. Since most farmers were poorly educated, it has become a derision for uneduated, backwards rural southerners.

If you want tomake cajun jokes about New Orleans, I will be happy to correct on that false assumption as well.Try educating yourself before you quote someone. I never made any comments about New Orleans or any other city.

meanjoecoop
11-08-2006, 07:33 PM
He's no more of a troll than you are.

He?s been a member for all of about 48 hours and hasn?t had a single serious post that made any sense. ???

Speakin of classy.....next time someone talks shit on Pittsburgh, you better not cry foul.

Ray said it and he is the Mayor. How is that inappropriate ???

The Martin Luther King Day / "Chocolate City" speech

At a Martin Luther King Day celebration in New Orleans on January 16, 2006, the mayor gave a speech that created new controversy, with comments that many observers felt increased racial divides and neighborhood antagonisms within the city. Nagin's statements of knowing the will of God was objected to by some.

Nagin repeated the "Chocolate City" metaphor and proclaimed that New Orleans will be "chocolate again." This was seized upon and parodied by some commentators, cartoons, and merchandising. Various designs of T-shirts with satirical depictions of Nagin as Willy Wonka were sold in the city and on the internet.

meanjoecoop
11-08-2006, 08:13 PM
If you want tomake cajun jokes about New Orleans, I will be happy to correct on that false assumption as well.

Is this more relevant?

YOU MIGHT BE FROM LOUISIANA IF...

- The crawdad mounds in your front yard have over taken the grass.

- You greet people with "Howzyamomma'an'dem?" and hear back "Dey fine!"

- Every so often, you have waterfront property.

- When giving directions you use words like "uptown," "downtown," "backatown," "riverside," "lakeside," "other side of the bayou" or "other side of the levee."

- When you refer to a geographical location "way up North," you are referring to places like Shreveport, Little Rock or Memphis, "where it gets real cold."

- You've ever had Community Coffee.

- You can pronounce Tchoupitoulas but can't spell it. (also, Thibideaux, Opelousas, Ponchartrain, Ouachita, Atchafalaya)

- You don't worry when you see ships riding higher in the river than the top of your house.

- You judge a po-boy by the number of napkins used. (Amen!)

- The waitress at your local sandwich shop tells you a fried oyster po-boy "dressed" is healthier than a Caesar salad.

- You know the definition of "dressed."

- You can eat Popeye's, Haydel's and Zapp's for lunch and wash it down with Barq's and several Abitas, without losing it all on your stoop.

- The four seasons in your year are: crawfish, shrimp, crab, and King Cake.

- You "wrench" your hands in the sink with an onion bar to get the crawfish smell off.

- You're not afraid when someone wants to "ax you something."

- You don't learn until high school that Mardi Gras is not a national holiday.

- You don't realize until high school what a "county" is.

- You believe that purple, green and gold look good together (and you will even eat things those colors).

- You go to buy a new winter coat (what most people would refer to as a windbreaker) and throw your arms up in the air to make sure it allows enough room to catch Mardi Gras beads.

- Your last name isn't pronounced the way it's spelled.

- You know what a nutria rat is but you still pick it to represent your baseball team.

- You have spent a summer afternoon on the Lake Pontchartrain seawall catching blue crabs.

- You describe a color as "K&B Purple."

- You like your rice and politics dirty.

- You pronounce the largest city in the state as "Nawlins."

- A friend gets in trouble for roaches in his car and you wonder if it was palmettos or those little ones that go after the French Fries that fell under the seat.

- You know those big roaches can fly, but you're able to sleep at night anyway.

- You assume everyone has mosquito swarms in their backyard.

- You realize the rainforest is less humid than Louisiana.

tony hipchest
11-08-2006, 08:28 PM
holy shit! i saw a huge flying ****roach just once and thought i was freaking hallucinating.

couldnt sleep after that.

sumo
11-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Is this more relevant?

- You don't worry when you see ships riding higher in the river than the top of your house.

Brutal

BBC
11-08-2006, 08:33 PM

There's also a difference between talking about a region and making light of a catastrophic disaster that killed many and left even more with nothing.

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 08:35 PM
There's also a difference between talking about a region and making light of a catastrophic disaster that killed many and left even more with nothing.

thank you!

did you hear that, toots?

meanjoecoop
11-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Brutal

They said it...

http://www.cajuns.com/funandgames.html

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 08:41 PM
They said it...

http://www.cajuns.com/funandgames.html

what are u, 15?

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 08:43 PM
There's also a difference between talking about a region and making light of a catastrophic disaster that killed many and left even more with nothing.And where did I do that, genius???

BBC
11-08-2006, 08:45 PM
And where did I do that, genius???

Where did I say you did that?

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 08:45 PM
thank you!

did you hear that, toots?My hearing isn't as bad as your problem ownership skills are, Picklehead.

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Where did I say you did that?Oh...I don't know...maybe it was implied in you quoting me???

meanjoecoop
11-08-2006, 08:48 PM
thank you!

did you hear that, toots?

I do not see a single post by FCG that refers to rednecks or katrina. The only thing she did was agree that kfaulk99 is a troll. You must be confused. :screwy:

BBC
11-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Oh...I don't know...maybe it was implied in you quoting me???

I don't imply anything. I write what I mean.

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 08:52 PM
I don't imply anything. I write what I mean.Good for you. So do I. :smile:

stillers4me
11-08-2006, 08:55 PM
Number one.........Pittsburgh is spelled with an H and don't ever forget it.

Number two......it's not moran....it's moron, you moron.

Number three.....don't ever call Flood "toots".

Carry on, kiddies........:popcorn:

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 08:58 PM
I do not see a single post by FCG that refers to rednecks or katrina. The only thing she did was agree that kfaulk99 is a troll. You must be confused. :screwy:

I think its you who is confused. I never said SHE said it. Go read again and try to comprehend this time. Besides, I think your dad wants his computer back. Go do your homework.

tony hipchest
11-08-2006, 09:01 PM
this threads got legs.

the bengals suck.

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 09:01 PM
Number one.........Pittsburgh is spelled with an H and don't ever forget it.

Number two......it's not moran....it's moron, you moron.

Number three.....don't ever call Flood "toots".

Carry on, kiddies........:popcorn:

geeze, you guys are real men of genius huh? What morans!

you ever hear of these fun little things called jokes? retart.

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Ok then, just to make it clear...I think you're a sarcastic troll who has little respect for women and tries to back peddle when you get called on anything. Go away from me.

stillers4me
11-08-2006, 09:05 PM
geeze, you guys are real men of genius huh? What morans!

you ever hear of these fun little things called jokes? retart.

Just what we need......another troll that can't read. We're not all men, genius. :coffee:

Whew......for a minute there I thought you were calling me a retard. :dang:

stillers4me
11-08-2006, 09:07 PM
Ok then, just to make it clear...I think you're a sarcastic troll who has little respect for women and tries to back peddle when you get called on anything. Go away from me.

You tell'em, toots!! :wink02:

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 09:08 PM

I have mad respect for women, i grew up with a single mom, so you are way off base there. You stated that I made an attack on an individual, which i did not. thats why I called you toots. and you are in my thread, so its you who should leave.

why do i feel like i just stumbled into detention at junior high school?

And name one thing I back peddled on. I stand by every thing i said, including my JOKES.

meanjoecoop
11-08-2006, 09:09 PM
I think its you who is confused. I never said SHE said it. Go read again and try to comprehend this time. Besides, I think your dad wants his computer back. Go do your homework.

C'mon kfaulk...no one here is trying to pick on Nawlins. Dont come trolling here talking your sensless smack and then play the victim at the first hint of a sarcastic remark in return.

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?

stillers4me
11-08-2006, 09:10 PM
I have mad respect for women, i grew up with a single mom, so you are way off base there. You stated that I made an attack on an individual, which i did not. thats why I called you toots. and you are in my thread, so its you who should leave.

And name one thing I back peddled on. I stand by every thing i said, including my JOKES.

And it's you who is in our forum.

Buh Bye. :wave:

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 09:13 PM

And name one thing I back peddled on. I stand by every thing i said, including my JOKES.You know what??? I'm not going to waste my time trying to instruct you. If you feel like your in Jr high maybe it's a reflection on the way you're behaving. Go back and read the thread for yourself...you'll see why I have my opinions about you that I do.

And I'm in YOUR thread???!!! You're on MY freakin board!!! :sofunny:

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 09:13 PM
C'mon kfaulk...no one here is trying to pick on Nawlins. Dont come trolling here talking your sensless smack and then play the victim at the first hint of a sarcastic remark in return.

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?

First, I am not playin the victim, i simply pointed out when my class was questioned, that it wasnt me who started with classless statements. you guys, victimize me? thats a laugh.

And for the last time, I wasnt trolling. Read the first post... just tried to bring a little humor to game week is all. Plus, by the looks of it, this is the most fun this board has seen in a LONG time.

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 09:18 PM
You know what??? I'm not going to waste my time trying to instruct you. If you feel like your in Jr high maybe it's a reflection on the way you're behaving. Go back and read the thread for yourself...you'll see why I have my opinions about you that I do.

And I'm in YOUR thread???!!! You're on MY freakin board!!! :sofunny:

I have read every post in this thread...you tell me why you have the opinion of me that you do. I am such a retart that i must have misread it. You cannot show where I made a classless remark until they were made by several posters here first. I never attacked anyone. You SIR, are on notice! :flap:

stillers4me
11-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Just for the record...I had the pleasure of visiting Nawlins a few years back and found it her to be rich in culture, tradition and her people friendly. The food and drink weren't bad either. Nothing saddened me more than to see this once great city destroyed and her people left with barely the clothes on their backs. I am actually happy to see them cheer a winning football team.

However, maybe you should win more than just a few football games before you come here and try to smack down the big boys.....even though the mighty Steelers are having rough patch, don't ever think they can't come back to own YOU. We've been there before....many times.

tony hipchest
11-08-2006, 09:19 PM
just tried to bring a little humor to game week is all. Plus, by the looks of it, this is the most fun this board has seen in a LONG time.

au contraire mon frere.

MACH1
11-08-2006, 09:20 PM
I have read every post in this thread...you tell me why you have the opinion of me that you do. I am such a retart that i must have misread it. You cannot show where I made a classless remark until they were made by several posters here first. I never attacked anyone. You SIR, are on notice! :flap:

eeeeewwwwwww your on notice...lol :toofunny:

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 09:21 PM
No one has ever called me SIR before???? hmmmmmm :hunch: :sofunny:

meanjoecoop
11-08-2006, 09:21 PM
by the looks of it, this is the most fun this board has seen in a LONG time.

No we've had way too much fun picking on the Bungals up till now. But since they went 4-4 last weekend all their bandwagon fans disappeared. :hunch:

stillers4me
11-08-2006, 09:22 PM
No we've had way too much fun picking on the Bungals up till now. But since they went 4-4 last weekend all their bandwagon fans disappeared. :hunch:

Amazing, huh??:sofunny:

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 09:23 PM
Just for the record...I had the pleasure of visiting Nawlins a few years back and found it her to be rich in culture, tradition and her people friendly. The food and drink weren't bad either. Nothing saddened me more than to see this once great city destroyed and her people left with barely the clothes on their backs. I am actually happy to see them cheer a winning football team.

However, maybe you should win more than just a few football games before you come here and try to smack down the big boys.....even though the mighty Steelers are having rough patch, don't ever think they can't come back to own YOU. We've been there before....many times.

see, this is exactly my point. Nice comments, btw, much appreciated. But if your read my first post, IN ITS ENTIRETY, how can you say I came here to "smack down the big boys"? It was obviously humor and stated so several times within the post. the whole point was to see how many would read a line or two and get reactionary. And there was no letdown there. People STILL respond to it like it was serious even after what, 16 pages now.

Somebody get the net!

stillers4me
11-08-2006, 09:46 PM
see, this is exactly my point. Nice comments, btw, much appreciated. But if your read my first post, IN ITS ENTIRETY, how can you say I came here to "smack down the big boys"? It was obviously humor and stated so several times within the post. the whole point was to see how many would read a line or two and get reactionary. And there was no letdown there. People STILL respond to it like it was serious even after what, 16 pages now.

Somebody get the net!

I saw the Tongue in cheek "humor" in your original post. Anytime anybody calls Ben a "bust" serious or in jest......them's fightin' words!! (not to mention calling one of us Steelerbabes "toots") And some of your friends need to heed my advice about smack talkin' the big boys .....the Bungles fans have been trying to outsmack us for two years now so we've gotten alot of practice. We're good.

Good luck on Sunday........or maybe you'll get lucky and we'll decide to giftwrap the football for you, too. That's the only way you'll ever beat us. :helmet:

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 09:47 PM
HEY!!! Can someone who knows me please state for the record that I don't in any way resemble a "sir"????!!!!!! Geesh! The things I have to ask for!!!!

....And I wonder what "being on notice" means anyway??? :tap: :rofl:

stillers4me
11-08-2006, 09:48 PM
HEY!!! Can someone who knows me please state for the record that I don't in any way resemble a "sir"????!!!!!! Geesh! The things I have to ask for!!!!

....And I wonder what "being on notice" means anyway??? :tap: :rofl:

I can attest that Flood is one fine SteelerBABE!!! :thumbsup:

tony hipchest
11-08-2006, 09:49 PM
the whole point was to see how many would read a line or two and get reactionary. People STILL respond to it like it was serious even after what, 16 pages now.

Somebody get the net!

dudes making some very strong points. anyone notice the avitar spearing an eagle? not to derogotory towards the steelers. faulk has hung around long enough, its pretty obvious hes here for the typical matchup week banter with the opponents fans moreso than just trolling and trying to talk shit. his post would be the same whether the steelers were 6-2 or 2-6. i dont think its anything personal or flameworthy.

atleast he can admit his post was a joke. most bengallfans would accept the initial post in this thread as the truth.

but we all know what corkys they are.

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 09:52 PM
dudes making some very strong points. anyone notice the avitar spearing an eagle? not to derogotory towards the steelers. faulk has hung around long enough, its pretty obvious hes here for the typical matchup week banter with the opponents fans moreso than just trolling and trying to talk shit. his post would be the same whether the steelers were 6-2 or 2-6. i dont think its anything personal or flameworthy.

atleast he can admit his post was a joke. most bengallfans would accept the initial post in this thread as the truth.

but we all know what corkys they are.He needs to watch what he insinuates and how he speaks to women. I don't give a flying flip about his first post.

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 10:03 PM
He needs to watch what he insinuates and how he speaks to women. I don't give a flying flip about his first post.

I mean this with all due respect, but you must really need some prozac. How dense can one person be? What is the point of sarcasm if i have to say its sarcasm first? I know you are female. I called you toots before I called you sir, didn't I? Just to ease your little mind, "YOU SIR, ARE ON NOTICE" is a reference to the Colbert Report, ah nevermind. You are extremely reactionary. And as far as "WE being good at the smack", what, you have a mouse in your pocket, cuz toots, you got a LONG way to go before you're any good at it. Your best shot was telling someone they spelled pittsburgh wrong, for christ's sake.

You complain about my insinuations & personal attacks, yet I havent seen you be able to point out one occurrence of that. Obviously some people get the joke, shame you couldn't.

meanjoecoop
11-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Sir
From Wikipedia

Sir is a title of respect used in several modern contexts.

It was once used (without the person's name) as a courtesy title among equals, but in common usage it is now usually reserved for one of superior rank or status, such as an educator or commanding officer.

Flood, I believe his use of the term "sir" is appropriate in this case. You are by far superior too him babe. :wink02:

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 10:17 PM
I mean this with all due respect, but you must really need some prozac. How dense can one person be? What is the point of sarcasm if i have to say its sarcasm first? I know you are female. I called you toots before I called you sir, didn't I? Just to ease your little mind, "YOU SIR, ARE ON NOTICE" is a reference to the Colbert Report, ah nevermind. You are extremely reactionary. And as far as "WE being good at the smack", what, you have a mouse in your pocket, cuz toots, you got a LONG way to go before you're any good at it. Your best shot was telling someone they spelled pittsburgh wrong, for christ's sake.

You complain about my insinuations & personal attacks, yet I havent seen you be able to point out one occurrence of that. Obviously some people get the joke, shame you couldn't.Listen Picklehead. Go back to post 81 where you make some insinuations about two respected posters here as well as people that I consider friends. You've now called me "toots" 3 times after being asked not to refer to me that way and you've called me dense and suggested medication.

Try to follow this....I NEVER said anything about being good at smack or about your spelling.

I hate to break it to you but not everyone finds you intelligent as much as you try to convince everybody of how brilliant your sarcasm is.

My opinion of you stands, especially after this post. I think you're a JR High thinking little shmuck of a troll. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. Quit quoting and misquoting me, run home and maybe Mommy will help you feel better. :yawn:

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 10:22 PM
Sir
From Wikipedia

Sir is a title of respect used in several modern contexts.

It was once used (without the person's name) as a courtesy title among equals, but in common usage it is now usually reserved for one of superior rank or status, such as an educator or commanding officer.

Flood, I believe his use of the term "sir" is appropriate in this case. You are by far superior too him babe. :wink02:

What I think is, Peppermint Patty here is just mad cuz she got:

Isn't that right sir?
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/stopcallingmesir.gif

meanjoecoop
11-08-2006, 10:27 PM
Listen Picklehead. Go back to post 81 where you make some insinuations about two respected posters here as well as people that I consider friends. You've now called me "toots" 3 times after being asked not to refer to me that way and you've called me dense and suggested medication.

Try to follow this....I NEVER said anything about being good at smack or about your spelling.

I hate to break it to you but not everyone finds you intelligent as much as you try to convince everybody of how brilliant your sarcasm is.

My opinion of you stands, especially after this post. I think you're a JR High thinking little shmuck of a troll. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. Quit quoting and misquoting me, run home and maybe Mommy will help you feel better. :yawn:

"So dats what it feels like to open up a can of whop-ass?" :chair:

http://img.timeinc.net/ew/img/review/981113/waterboy.jpg

Bourbon Bowl Bound!

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 10:29 PM
What I think is, Peppermint Patty here is just mad cuz she got:

Isn't that right sir?
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/stopcallingmesir.gifEven when confronted with the evidence he so whined for, the back peddling continues. I'm thinking this is definately a Bungle baby....has all the classic signs. :sofunny:

Stillers#1
11-08-2006, 10:34 PM
I gotta say, I'm with Tony and Kfaulk on this one. You guys are way outta line, the whole thread was started as a joke. Maybe if some of "us" weren't so God damned touchy, things like this wouldnt get out of hand.

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 10:35 PM
I can attest that Flood is one fine SteelerBABE!!! :thumbsup:Thanks Stillers....whew! It was getting rough there for a minute! :smile:

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Even when confronted with the evidence he so whined for, the back peddling continues. I'm thinking this is definately a Bungle baby....has all the classic signs. :sofunny:

Like I said, I didnt say anything classless until this board started doing so. You defended it, and then were quick to judge me (because you can't understand the concept of sarcasm), but not those classless statements from others that were previously made. I wonder why.

BTW, my statement in post #81 was directed at one person, not two, if you can comprehend that. Thanks for confronting me with the evidence Matlock, but to quote Peschi, "the case doesn't hold water".

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 10:36 PM
I gotta say, I'm with Tony and Kfaulk on this one. You guys are way outta line, the whole thread was started as a joke. Maybe if some of "us" weren't so God damned touchy, things like this wouldnt get out of hand.Has nothing to do with the freakin first post, Stillers. :dang:

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 10:37 PM
I gotta say, I'm with Tony and Kfaulk on this one. You guys are way outta line, the whole thread was started as a joke. Maybe if some of "us" weren't so God damned touchy, things like this wouldnt get out of hand.

Ah, the voice of reason.

Stillers#1
11-08-2006, 10:40 PM
Has nothing to do with the freakin first post, Stillers. :dang:

It never does, I forgot, the women on this site are never wrong. Get over it, he wasn't calling you toots as a derogetory (sp?) remark. He was having fun with a post, and people here took it too far(as usual with another teams fan).

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 10:40 PM
Like I said, I didnt say anything classless until this board started doing so. You defended it, and then were quick to judge me, because you can't understand the concept of sarcasm, but not those classless statements from others that were previously made. I wonder why.

BTW, my statement in post #81 was directed at one person, not two, if you can comprehend that. Thanks for confronting me with the evidence Matlock, but to quote Peschi, "the case doesn't hold water".:yawn:

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 10:42 PM
It never does, I forgot, the women on this site are never wrong. Get over it, he wasn't calling you toots as a derogetory (sp?) remark. He was having fun with a post, and people here took it too far(as usual with another teams fan).You'd have to go back a bit further than that to get it. But then maybe even if you did...you wouldn't. Whatever.

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 10:43 PM
You'd have to go back a bit further than that to get it. But then maybe even if you did...you wouldn't. Whatever.

"So in summation, your Honor...........Whatever." -- fcg

Priceless!

Stillers#1
11-08-2006, 10:43 PM
Sorry, but not everyone on this site is going to kiss your ass b/c ur a chick.

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Sorry, but not everyone on this site is going to kiss your ass b/c ur a chick.You'd never have the pleasure...no apology necessary.

Stillers#1
11-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Never said I wanted the "pleasure".

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 10:50 PM
You'd never have the pleasure...no apology necessary.

now that one was witty.

you're right, i think i'm in over my head with you. i'm such a moran. i hope i'm killed before I die.

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 10:50 PM
Never said I wanted the "pleasure".Glad we finally agree on something. "Ignore" would be the key word here.

klick81
11-08-2006, 10:51 PM
LOL...HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 10:54 PM
now that one was witty.

you're right, i think i'm in over my head with you. i'm such a moran. i hope i'm killed before I die.Me too. :smile:

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 10:54 PM
LOL...HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

:toofunny:

Now that's what I'm talkin about!

WHO DAT say WHO DAT when I say WHO DAT?

Stillers#1
11-08-2006, 10:59 PM

Now that's what I'm talkin about!

WHO DAT say WHO DAT when I say WHO DAT?

remember kids, WHO DEY = PLAGIARISM

Dont worry dude, a lot of Steelers fans herecan't deal with other teams fans comin here and saying anything, period. As far as the majority of the people go, they group every single opposing teams fan base as trolls. While some are, there are some very good posters here who don't root for the Black and Gold. LITP, 3 to be 4, Hwak Believer, and Ill even group they two new saints fans in here.

So like I said, dont let flood get to you, she just doesn't know what to do when she is bested. Welcome to SteelersFever man, and I hope the Steelers anally rape the Aint's on Sunday.

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 11:11 PM
Dont worry dude, a lot of Steelers fans herecan't deal with other teams fans comin here and saying anything, period. As far as the majority of the people go, they group every single opposing teams fan base as trolls. While some are, there are some very good posters here who don't root for the Black and Gold. LITP, 3 to be 4, Hwak Believer, and Ill even group they two new saints fans in here.

So like I said, dont let flood get to you, she just doesn't know what to do when she is bested. Welcome to SteelersFever man, and I hope the Steelers anally rape the Aint's on Sunday.

No problem, being born a Saints fan makes you hard, if ya know what I mean? My intention was all in fun. Lord knows we've had to take it for a LONG time being Saints fans, Steelerfan has nothing to be ashamed of. We love our football in La., and have only hoped, for decades, to build a tradition remotely similar to that of Pittsburgh. It is a fun season for once, we don't take those for granted. And for the record, because it was brought up earlier, i have never put a bag on my head and abhor those who have. Saints 4-ever, cher!!! Eaux-yeah!!!

Thanks for the welcome. And if that happens, I can only hope we squeeze that ish off!

BBC
11-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Listen Picklehead. Go back to post 81 where you make some insinuations about two respected posters here as well as people that I consider friends. You've now called me "toots" 3 times after being asked not to refer to me that way and you've called me dense and suggested medication.

:rolleyes:

Your bitching would probably hold more water if you didn't turn around and personally attack anyone that didn't agree with you.

There are some good fans here faulk, don't let the bad ones get to you.

Stillers#1
11-08-2006, 11:26 PM

Your bitching would probably hold more water if you didn't turn around and personally attack anyone that didn't agree with you.

well said

floodcitygirl
11-09-2006, 12:00 AM

There are some good fans here faulk, don't let the bad ones get to you.Yeah BBC. Everyone who knows me knows that personal attacks are what I'm all about. (lol) Don't know if you bothered to read this mammouth ridiculous thread but I was asked specifically for my opinion. Interesting that when I give it, you call it "bitching". Even I don't have to care for everyone or their comments that come on this board AND have as much right to say so as anyone else. You and anyone else has the right to agree with whoever you want. I however, won't insinuate to anyone that you are a bad fan for giving your opinion.

kfaulk99
11-09-2006, 12:03 AM
Encore! Encore!

You make me giggle. A response is in order!

Man, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. The Steelers are obviously superior to the Saints in every way that even when they're playing a different team they're still beating the snot out of the Saints. Every time a Steeler sneezes, a Saints player gets slammed just like when Ward took out what's-his-name this past Sunday. When you play Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" backwards and set it to slow-motion clip of Gladiator, you can clearly hear Russel Crowe saying, "The Saints blow chunks." And Russel Crowe knows a thing or two about everything, especially team sports and blowing chunks.

I see your bold-faced text and raise you underscore AND italics:

1- Reggie Bush is a Big Fat Red. Obviously the fact that his last name can be linked to that of our esteemed president means that he's a dirty fascist Republican who writes naughty text messages to his towel boys. The only Hall he'll ever see is a Halls Cough Drop, because he'll be handing them out like candy at the game hoping our boys don't get sick and start sneezing. Cough drops and sneezing so obviously go together that if you don't agree with me then you're an idiot.

2- You Couldn't Run The Ball If You Were On A Treadmill. The Saints suck so much at running that everytime they try to move forward, they go back in time. Soon they'll have reached the prehistoric era and even back then the Steelers are waiting to body-check you so hard that you'll fly forward in time and return to the present. And then the cycle starts all over again. Luckily I don't have to pay attention to what tense I'm using because I bleed black and gold and that makes me superior to grammar.

3- 9 is a Stupid Number. It's been mathematically proven that all quarterbacks with the number 9 suck. Little known fact: Einstein theorized on his deathbed that the Saints would one day have a quarterback that would win some games and his number would be 9. Then the Steelers would stomp him into the ground and laugh. Hines Ward would do a stupid victory dance and probably get a penalty but then the immense superiority of the Steelers would cause the Referee to implode.

4- I Don't Even Need a Ouji Board To Know What Plays The Saints Will Call. That would take longer than simply closing my eyes and thinking real hard, "What play is coming next?!" The Saints play-calling is so obvious that the Bill Cowher already has an envelope from 1957 called "Saints Playcalling for 2006" and he doesn't even need to open it. In fact, he mailed it to the Saint's Head Coach just to let him know what he was planning on calling this coming Sunday.

5- I Don't Need a Five. My logicality and sensicalness is so profound that the number five will hereby be stricken from the English language in order to emphasize how incredibly awesome the Steelers are.

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

deserves to be posted again. This was...this was just beautiful. great work!

X-Terminator
11-09-2006, 12:17 AM
I've just read the last 2 pages of this thread, and I'm disgusted that Steelers fans are allowing a couple of Saints fans to cause discord between us. I don't care if they come over here and at least attempt to act like civilized human beings - I enjoy other team's fans that come over and talk football. There certainly are plenty of them here. But these guys are causing a rift, and that simply CANNOT be allowed to happen. No, I'm not saying you have to like everyone who is a Steelers fan, but at least keep it in-house, per se.

Stillers#1
11-09-2006, 12:22 AM
I've just read the last 2 pages of this thread, and I'm disgusted that Steelers fans are allowing a couple of Saints fans to cause discord between us. I don't care if they come over here and at least attempt to act like civilized human beings - I enjoy other team's fans that come over and talk football. There certainly are plenty of them here. But these guys are causing a rift, and that simply CANNOT be allowed to happen. No, I'm not saying you have to like everyone who is a Steelers fan, but at least keep it in-house, per se.

Sorry but I'm simply in total disagreement with you. Just b/c one is a Steeler fan does not mean I have to like, or even get a long with them. The only thing Flood and I have in common is the fact the we are both Steeler fans. I would e willing to bet I would get along with Faulk much better in a real world situation, then I would with flood.

The Saints fans aren't causing the rift, our fans being bad losers are.

BBC
11-09-2006, 12:37 AM
Yeah BBC. Everyone who knows me knows that personal attacks are what I'm all about. (lol) Don't know if you bothered to read this mammouth ridiculous thread but I was asked specifically for my opinion. Interesting that when I give it, you call it "bitching". Even I don't have to care for everyone or their comments that come on this board AND have as much right to say so as anyone else. You and anyone else has the right to agree with whoever you want. I however, won't insinuate to anyone that you are a bad fan for giving your opinion.

I didn't see anyone ask for your smartass comments towards Stillers nor faulk :hunch:

kfaulk99
11-09-2006, 12:38 AM

guys, I'm super serial, I mean it!!! Its manbearrift, you guys, I'm so freakin serial...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/jetblackscream/manbearpig.jpg

you have got to be kidding me. I didnt want this to turn into a smack thread, I'm not the one that moved it to the Blast Furnace. But man, you are even a worse fan than flood(yes flood, you are a bad fan). I guess we all have em.

We're causing a rift? hmmmm. If thats true, you have more to worry about than a couple of saints fans. I know its not true, but that you would suggest it, renders me speechless. Let me go out on a limb here and suggest you dont speak for many Steeler fans AT ALL.

X-Terminator
11-09-2006, 12:42 AM
Sorry but I'm simply in total disagreement with you. Just b/c one is a Steeler fan does not mean I have to like, or even get a long with them. The only thing Flood and I have in common is the fact the we are both Steeler fans. I would e willing to bet I would get along with Faulk much better in a real world situation, then I would with flood.

The Saints fans aren't causing the rift, our fans being bad losers are.

Did you read my entire post, particularly my last sentence? I clearly said that you don't have to like everyone that's a Steelers fan, but that it should be kept in-house. Other teams' fans should not be the ones causing the problems between us. That is all I'm saying - you don't have to agree.

kfaulk99
11-09-2006, 12:45 AM
Did you read my entire post, particularly my last sentence? I clearly said that you don't have to like everyone that's a Steelers fan, but that it should be kept in-house. Other teams' fans should not be the ones causing the problems between us. That is all I'm saying - you don't have to agree.

Oh, I read it!!! And I'm sure I'm dumber for having done so.

"Other teams' fans" arent causing a problem. One bad fan of yours is. (Only, it only seems to be a problem for you, well and flood.)

yeah, you better circle the wagons alright.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Stillers#1
11-09-2006, 12:47 AM

No dude, I read it, I just don't agree. I can see where you are coming from, and totally see your point, I just respectuflly disagree, thats all.

Klick and Faulk, didn't cause a rift with flood and I, she did that with her bad attitude. Like I said, I see where you are coming from, but I guess we can agree to disagree. Faulk is right, this thread should not have been moved to the blast forum. My guess is the Mods read the headline, and that was it, not to fault them, it was an easy overlook.

floodcitygirl
11-09-2006, 12:49 AM
I didn't see anyone ask for your smartass comments towards Stillers nor faulk :hunch:"faulk" as you called him, has continued to quote and misquote me and asked me for my opinion. While you're sitting in judgement over me, did you happen to notice how he has posted to me and other members here? For this being the BF, I have been milder, to say the least, than most of the posters on this board. Thanks for your input. I guess everyone is free to think what they want.

X-Terminator
11-09-2006, 12:49 AM
guys, I'm super serial, I mean it!!! Its manbearrift, you guys, I'm so freakin serial...

you have got to be kidding me. I didnt want this to turn into a smack thread, I'm not the one that moved it to the Blast Furnace. But man, you are even a worse fan than flood(yes flood, you are a bad fan). I guess we all have em.

We're causing a rift? hmmmm. If thats true, you have more to worry about than a couple of saints fans. I know its not true, but that you would suggest it, renders me speechless. Let me go out on a limb here and suggest you dont speak for many Steeler fans AT ALL.

First of all, pal, I speak for NO ONE but myself. Secondly, if you didn't want this moved into the Blast Furnace or turn into a smack thread, then perhaps you shouldn't have bothered to post it in the Steelers forum to begin with, especially given the content of the original post and knowing that it would get a reaction! I believe I told you that in no uncertain terms earlier in this thread. And thirdly, if stating my belief that you as a Saints fan are responsible for causing this rift in the first place makes me a "bad fan," then so be it - as if I give a tinker's damn what you think of me anyway.

X-Terminator
11-09-2006, 12:53 AM
No dude, I read it, I just don't agree. I can see where you are coming from, and totally see your point, I just respectuflly disagree, thats all.

Klick and Faulk, didn't cause a rift with flood and I, she did that with her bad attitude. Like I said, I see where you are coming from, but I guess we can agree to disagree. Faulk is right, this thread should not have been moved to the blast forum. My guess is the Mods read the headline, and that was it, not to fault them, it was an easy overlook.

OK, that's fine. I'm just glad you can see my point, which is more than I can say for the Saints fan here who obviously can't. I still stand by my belief that if kfaulk didn't want this to be turned into a smack thread or moved to the BF, then it shouldn't have been posted in the Steelers forum. With that kind of content, what the hell did he expect? His entire original post was one giant smack post, joke or not.

Stillers#1
11-09-2006, 12:57 AM
OK, that's fine. I'm just glad you can see my point, which is more than I can say for the Saints fan here who obviously can't. I still stand by my belief that if kfaulk didn't want this to be turned into a smack thread or moved to the BF, then it shouldn't have been posted in the Steelers forum. With that kind of content, what the hell did he expect? His entire original post was one giant smack post, joke or not.

I guess you and I are jusst taking it differentley. I thought it was comical, and pretty funny, and not meant to be smack at all. Like I said, some opposing teams fans can be witty, funny, and a good addition to our board.

If Tony would have posted this, most of us would have thought it was funny.

Night all!!!

kfaulk99
11-09-2006, 12:59 AM

Should it have gone in a Cardinals forum? :banging:

As far as what did I expect? What I got:

><}}}(*> J

thank you for playing.

X-Terminator
11-09-2006, 01:01 AM
Should it have gone in a Cardinals forum? :banging:

As far as what did I expect? What I got:

><}}}(*> J

thank you for playing.

I meant the STEELERS FOOTBALL forum, buttonhead...but you knew that already.

kfaulk99
11-09-2006, 01:01 AM
I guess you and I are jusst taking it differentley. I thought it was comical, and pretty funny, and not meant to be smack at all. Like I said, some opposing teams fans can be witty, funny, and a good addition to our board.

Night all!!!

you are correct, it wasn't smack at all. some don't know the difference.

BBC
11-09-2006, 01:03 AM
"faulk" as you called him, has continued to quote and misquote me and asked me for my opinion. While you're sitting in judgement over me, did you happen to notice how he has posted to me and other members here? For this being the BF, I have been milder, to say the least, than most of the posters on this board. Thanks for your input. I guess everyone is free to think what they want.

We're not talking about Faulk's actions, are we?

Maybe you could point me in the direction where Stillers asked for a snide remark towards his intelligence.

floodcitygirl
11-09-2006, 01:08 AM
We're not talking about Faulk's actions, are we?

Maybe you could point me in the direction where Stillers asked for a snide remark towards his intelligence.Yes you were talking about his actions first of all...you asked about both of them and why I responded the way I did.

I never, to the best of my knowledge said anything about Stillers intelligence, so if you're accusing me of something maybe you should point it out directly. Did you happen to notice the way he spoke to me?

PirateSteeler
11-09-2006, 01:31 AM
kfaulk99 is my favorite troll ever... this dude really sucks

kfaulk99
11-09-2006, 01:35 AM
kfaulk99 is my favorite troll ever... this dude really sucks

Really? Ever? You mean all the way back to Oct 2006?

klick81
11-09-2006, 02:20 AM

Night all!!!

You know, some people just have NO appreciation for that kind of humor. I guess what's been said has been said, and that's that. I for one appreciated the first post!

St. Pike
11-09-2006, 02:58 AM
Try educating yourself before you quote someone. I never made any comments about New Orleans or any other city.

I was responding to this post
Originally Posted by floodcitygirl

Referring to New orleans has a redneck area is false. You never stated that his redneck comment was inaccurate. I assume your silence on that mater with conjunction of your defense of his action, you were supporting all of his assertion. In the future, I suggest being more clear in your post, otherwise, you will be continuously misquoted.

Have a nice day

St. Pike
11-09-2006, 03:02 AM
Is this more relevant?

- The crawdad mounds in your front yard have over taken the grass.

- You greet people with "Howzyamomma'an'dem?" and hear back "Dey fine!"

.... .

The last one quoted is an makes your rise,....
Anyway, most are trye for most New Orleaneans. The only thing, it should read, You might be from New Orleans if,.... (Most of those would not be relevant in more than 4/5th of the state).

St. Pike
11-09-2006, 04:18 AM
No problem, being born a Saints fan makes you hard, ...And for the record, because it was brought up earlier, i have never put a bag on my head and abhor those who have. Saints 4-ever, cher!!! Eaux-yeah!!!

Here, here,... I was young and we weren;t season ticket holders back then. It pissed me off that year that people would wear those stupid thing while I was stuck at home listening on the radio. I can also remember when we were our one and only game that year (the last game of the year), my friends and I ran out like they won the Super Bowl.

anyway,...

St. Pike
11-09-2006, 04:36 AM
Boy,

It really stinks being 6 hours ahead,.. I am asleep during all the action (ah,.. stupidity)

I don't think I have ever seen a thread digress so far out of control.

The rule of thumb is, if someone post something that angers you,...you should:
Step away from computer or leave the board.
Think about what was said.
Come back and reread the post.
then write something that is NOT reactionary.
This actually does work, and it will avoid all of these silly debates.

Also, its obvious no one is going to back down, so might as well drop it. This maybe difficult for flood to take, since she feels injured,... continueing to argue won't change anything. Besides, you already made it very clear that you were offended. Consider it!

BBC
11-09-2006, 07:12 AM
Yes you were talking about his actions first of all...you asked about both of them and why I responded the way I did.

Maybe you can show me where I did that?

I never, to the best of my knowledge said anything about Stillers intelligence, so if you're accusing me of something maybe you should point it out directly. Did you happen to notice the way he spoke to me?

Here you go:

You'd have to go back a bit further than that to get it. But then maybe even if you did...you wouldn't. Whatever.

Like I said, you're complaining about people making derogatory comments towards you or anyone else on this board would be a lot more useful if you didn't turn around a sling personal attacks towards anyone that disagrees with you.

ARKIESTEEL
11-09-2006, 07:44 AM
The loins are laying with the sheep? Cats and dogs playing together and Steeler fans takeing sides with Saints fans hmmmmmm?????

I read back thru this and sure dont like what I see Steeler guys and Saint guys picking on some of the older members on this board that happen to be female........Dont like what I see! Hope this gets turned around quick this kind of karma is why we are getting beat on the field.

Cut it out guys we dont need no in fighting no matter what it is about!!!!

stlrtruck
11-09-2006, 07:59 AM
You know I've doused myself in a ratbirds smack forum over the past week and they resort to more personal attacks when they have nothing better to say! And as much fun as it has been to go fishing, sometimes responses just need to be let go! I think that angers them more than anything else!

STEELERS NATION - and the saints fans that have trolled in to the forum - we are better than that. We don't need to resort to name calling or childish tactics. Let's keep the smack talk about football and not digress into bungle or ratbirds fans!

St. Pike
11-09-2006, 08:03 AM
The loins are laying with the sheep? Cats and dogs playing together and Steeler fans takeing sides with Saints fans hmmmmmm?????

I read back thru this and sure dont like what I see Steeler guys and Saint guys picking on some of the older members on this board that happen to be female........Dont like what I see! Hope this gets turned around quick this kind of karma is why we are getting beat on the field.

Cut it out guys we dont need no in fighting no matter what it is about!!!!

Maybe they are just confused,.... Steelers are Black and Gold,... Saints are black and Gold

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:dang:

Can't we just get along regardless what your team is? :hug:
if that's too much bonding, then :cheers:

I think I just used more of those things in one than I ever did in a year!

tony hipchest
11-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Maybe they are just confused,.... Steelers are Black and Gold,... Saints are black and Gold

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:dang:

Can't we just get along regardless what your team is? :hug:
if that's too much bonding, then :cheers:

I think I just used more of those things in one than I ever did in a year!

no lovemaking in the blast furnace! although being partially civil to non bengal/ brown fans is acceptable i guess.

was i the only one to bring up the brown paper bags in this thread?:paperbag: unbelievable.

gives me a great idea for a thread. :stirthepot:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-09-2006, 11:11 AM

....and your logic would probably hold more water if 1) this wasnt in the "blast furnace" which is MEANT for smack talk 2) You werent one of about 4 posters who totally enjoy hi-jacking threads and playing devils advocate 3) you werent personally attacking someone....for them personally attacking someone ..:dang:

I took the initial post on this thread as a joke..but this dude took it to far when he made insinuations about one of our members wanting to "nail" another one...at that point all members in here should have been on this jack-offs case..instead of trying to justify his actions....PERIOD!!!

Mosca
11-09-2006, 11:16 AM
Oh, I read it!!! And I'm sure I'm dumber for having done so.

"Other teams' fans" arent causing a problem. One bad fan of yours is. (Only, it only seems to be a problem for you, well and flood.)

yeah, you better circle the wagons alright.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Shrug. She ain't so bad. She iv who she iv. Remember, as a Steelers fan living 24/7 in enemy territory life can get mighty antagonistic. Let's give her a little slack for being edgy, she's probably used to getting picked on a lot. It can be wearying, I'm sure.

It's a big world, a big board, and the only requisite to post is internet access. Lots of folks rub me the wrong way sometimes, and I'm sure that I rub them the wrong way sometimes too. The only thing that matters is that I always forget who it was between logons.

Apologies to SISTER clarient, I didn't check your profile before I gave kudos for your brilliant rejoinder!

I LOVED the Chocolate City graphic! I thought it was offensive until I remembered Nagy's speech, and with that in mind it became all too clever!

If the Steelers hold the ball, the Saints don't have much of a chance. That is one big if, though.

And now, as an olive branch, I offer...

Hey now (hey now)
Hey now (hey now)
Iko iko un day
Jockomo feeno ah na nay
Jockomo feena nay

Let's hope the Wild Tchoupatoulas don't stomp no rump on Sunday, though.

Peace out,

Tom

Mosca
11-09-2006, 11:19 AM
And sorry for asking for olive branches in the BF, but this thread isn't the usual game of dozens; it started as a jest and went way out of control.

Tom

tony hipchest
11-09-2006, 11:34 AM
And sorry for asking for olive branches in the BF.

Tomlol. :dang: :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-09-2006, 11:46 AM
Personally I am VERY dissapointed in the Steeler forum members in this thread...one of our own went to defend an OUTRAGEOUS comment about one member wanted to "nail" another member...and instead of all of us backing her up and defending the two members.....WE START A SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST A VALUED MEMBER.....THAT IS B.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I for one am glad that there are people in her to cover my back if someone says something nasty about me or makes accusations....Noone person can be on here 24/7...so its nice when you come back sand see that your fellow Steeler family has stood up for you.
I have looked back on the posts and I see NOTHING that warrants some of our members going after someone who was defending friends!!!!
I am not going to lie...this pisses me off...I enjoy this forum because we have all got to know each other...are able to kid each other but have traditionally always backed each other..even if we dont agree with each other on non-steeler related topics. Hell...even those who are not steeler fans but are regulars on this forum, get the privilidge of having friends in here who back them....LITP and I rearely agree on politics..but I have NO DOUBT that if a newbie came on here...and tried to slam me unfairly...he would back me..as I would him!!!!
I am very dissapointed...but have said what I feel needed to be said!!

So Karma points for Meanjoe...Flood...and HTG...and my apologies for not being here to help my fellow forum members out..

'nuff said

kfaulk99
11-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Man o' man, maybe there IS something to this MANBEARRIFT afterall....

I like how some of you, while on your soapbox about smack, have no problem with Katrina smack(which is WAY outta line) or the redneck crackbacks(which is geographically incorrect), but are so touchy when you get a little your way. Look in the mirror. Where is your judgement of that? People died and loss everything they own in that storm, thank goodness most of you will never know what thats like.

I guess winning makes you soft. I came here with the intention of humor...Because some were either A) too stupid to comprehend the post, B) too reactionary to read and consider the post in its entirety, or C) just too freakin lazy, it has turned into the post it is. Shoulda never been moved to the Blast Furnace in the first place.

Good luck with 2-7!

Mosca
11-09-2006, 12:15 PM
Hey man, it's the internet. Once you hit "send" it hangs there. Stuff spun out of control. No sense turning it into the text equivalent of road rage or turf wars.

The original joke, which was a really good one, is long past. The only reason this thread has gone on is for folks to be angry at each other. Lets get refocused on being human toward each other again. It isn't a typical BF thread because it was never intended to be antagonistic, and it shouldn't be treated like one.

Tom

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-09-2006, 12:42 PM
Man o' man, maybe there IS something to this MANBEARRIFT afterall....

I like how some of you, while on your soapbox about smack, have no problem with Katrina smack(which is WAY outta line) or the redneck crackbacks(which is geographically incorrect), but are so touchy when you get a little your way. Look in the mirror. Where is your judgement of that? People died and loss everything they own in that storm, thank goodness most of you will never know what thats like.

I guess winning makes you soft. I came here with the intention of humor...Because some were either A) too stupid to comprehend the post, B) too reactionary to read and consider the post in its entirety, or C) just too freakin lazy, it has turned into the post it is. Shoulda never been moved to the Blast Furnace in the first place.

Good luck with 2-7!

Listen Dirtbag

I didnt call you out on katrina or in being a redneck....But I have a HUGE problem with the remarks you made. A sure sign of IGNORANCE is when someone brings up sex as smack. Talk smack about the steelers..talk smack about someone who doesnt have their facts straight...BUT cut out the 5th grade mentality when it comes to weak "he wants to nail you" smack.
I personally found your first post very witty...and your other post stupid and immature

Stillers#1
11-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Man, how much weed did your horse have to smoke to get that high?

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-09-2006, 01:02 PM
Hey man, it's the internet. Once you hit "send" it hangs there. Stuff spun out of control. No sense turning it into the text equivalent of road rage or turf wars.

The original joke, which was a really good one, is long past. The only reason this thread has gone on is for folks to be angry at each other. Lets get refocused on being human toward each other again. It isn't a typical BF thread because it was never intended to be antagonistic, and it shouldn't be treated like one.

Tom

Excellent suggestion Mosca...it was only the second comment that was antagonistic...

kfaulk99
11-09-2006, 01:21 PM
Man, how much weed did your horse have to smoke to get that high?

Really!!!

and to the Tooth -- Pot, meet Kettle.

HometownGal
11-09-2006, 01:59 PM
C'mon folks - we're all supposed to be adults here, aren't we? I will be the first to admit that I, too, didn't catch the humor in the original post and I'll also admit that I rushed through it. I incorrectly assumed that it was yet another smack talk post and as we've been deluged by trolls around here this season, I put the cart before the horse and that was my error and no one else's.

I took offense to kfaulk's post (#81) as I feel it was way out of line in response to what I had posted. While this is indeed a smack talk forum, I did not view what kfaulk posted as smack. While there may have not been any serious malicious intent involved in his response, it was over the line, even if intended in humor. I take little offense to being smacked as a Steelers fan, especially in this forum, as I maintain the theory if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. When it comes to being disrespected as a human being and a woman, however - that is where I draw the line. Thanks and appreciation go out to LLT, flood and meanjoecoop for their comradery, not only as fellow Steelers fans, but as human beings. :cheers: I also must apologize to meanjoe for totally misreading one of his posts. I usually am not a reactionary kind of gal, but I reacted unfairly to what was, after I went back and read it again, meant to be a humorous extension of one of his prior posts.

While I can only speak for myself here, I don't believe that any of us Steelers ladies expect special treatment around here - we just want to be respected and accepted as fellow fans. Everyone here is, or should be, entitled to their opinions regardless of gender - this is a board of opinions, and that includes non-Steelers fans who are here to engage in rational discussion and not to degrade others. The treatment that FCG received in this thread is, imho, extremely unfair and totally without merit. All she was doing was trying to defend fellow Steelers fans and herself, and in reading this entire thread, I see absolutely nothing that she posted which warranted any of the poison darts that were thrown at her. All of us who participate in this forum love to talk the smack, but there comes a point where it goes way over the line of reason, as it has in this thread.

Finally, I find nothing amusing about what the people in New Orleans have endured. It was a terrible tragedy and so many of those people are still trying to put back the pieces of their lives. I believe in this regard, we should all try to be a little more sensitive.

Steelers Fever is a great forum with so many knowledgeable, humorous and genuinely good people and I love being a part of this community. :thumbsup: I think most of us feel the same way, or we wouldn't be here. We have lost some valuable members over the past couple of months and I don't want to see anyone else leave because of being made to feel uncomfortable because of words on a screen. Let's all try a little harder to hand out the respect that we ourselves want in return :cheers:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-09-2006, 03:22 PM
Really!!!

That is your reply?....apparantly your inital witty post, was an aberation....too bad you wasted it all at once.

ARKIESTEEL
11-09-2006, 03:30 PM
Really!!!

How about kettle meet teeth :banging: :jawdrop:

sumo
11-09-2006, 04:37 PM

This got 232 replies? - I mean I guess it's kind of cute ...but if we're gonna give this 232 - why can't my brittany spears thread get at least 50 or 60?

St. Pike
11-09-2006, 04:38 PM
That is your reply?....apparantly your inital witty post, was an aberation....too bad you wasted it all at once.

What's with this "watch my back" foolishness? This isn't a biker bar, this is discussion forum.

I think we all know that the original post was joke, the Katrina comment and the sex smack wereboth uncalled for,.... what's your response?????

Congratualtion you have successfully became part of the problem instead of the solution.

ARKIESTEEL
11-09-2006, 04:45 PM
What's with this "watch my back" foolishness? This isn't a biker bar, this is discussion forum.

I think we all know that the original post was joke, the Katrina comment and the sex smack wereboth uncalled for,.... what's your response?????

Congratualtion you have successfully became part of the problem instead of the solution.

Let me get this right FCG and LLT was over at the Saints board and they ticked you off so you followed them here to get them back..........no that didnt happen did it you came here and run your suck at folks causeing at least 4 folks I feel are class acts to spank your little bottom for you. Now who is the problem it aint LLT he lives here it aint Stlr4life or HTG or FCG.....its you! I was hopeing the saints had a good season cause of all the crap that went on but guys like you make it tuff to care

Go play somewhere else and leave these kind folks alone

kfaulk99
11-09-2006, 04:45 PM

tooth = pwn3d

stlrtruck
11-09-2006, 04:48 PM
This got 232 replies? - I mean I guess it's kind of cute ...but if we're gonna give this 232 - why can't my brittany spears thread get at least 50 or 60?

Because I think it's against the law to talk football and brittany spears at the same time! :sofunny:

St. Pike
11-09-2006, 04:59 PM
Let me get this right FCG and LLT was over at the Saints board and they ticked you off so you followed them here to get them back..........no that didnt happen did it you came here and run your suck at folks causeing at least 4 folks I feel are class acts to spank your little bottom for you. Now who is the problem it aint LLT he lives here it aint Stlr4life or HTG or FCG.....its you! I was hopeing the saints had a good season cause of all the crap that went on but guys like you make it tuff to care

#1 I don't get ticked off. I don't even get mad. I usually handle negative posts and posts like yours with stride.

#2 I would respond the bolded part, but I can't make any sense out of it

#3 How exactly am I the problem? What post did I post that was inflamatory or injurous? You either have me confused with someone else, or you have a reading comprehension problem. dn't think anyone of the people you mention can honestly say I have been the problem in this thread.

#4 Well, next time I won't play nice, or try to act as a rational voice or peacemaker.

<sigh>

ARKIESTEEL
11-09-2006, 05:09 PM
#1 I don't get ticked off. I don't even get mad. I usually handle negative posts and posts like yours with stride.

#2 I would respond the bolded part, but I can't make any sense out of it

#3 How exactly am I the problem? What post did I post that was inflamatory or injurous? You either have me confused with someone else, or you have a reading comprehension problem. dn't think anyone of the people you mention can honestly say I have been the problem in this thread.

#4 Well, next time I won't play nice, or try to act as a rational voice or peacemaker.

<sigh>

Bring #4 big boy you dont find to many boys up here in the hills that run from them that "dont play nice"

PirateSteeler
11-09-2006, 05:14 PM
You ain't fans aint got nothin! You know you can't handle cheering for a winnin team and you bitches are cracking under pressure. You will get owned come sunday. Joey Porter is coming for that lepper you call a QB.

Big D
11-09-2006, 05:37 PM
for what it's worth floodcity is still one of my favories on this forum.

kfaulk99
11-09-2006, 05:41 PM
You ain't fans aint got nothin! You know you can't handle cheering for a winnin team and you bitches are cracking under pressure. You will get owned come sunday. Joey Porter is coming for that lepper you call a QB.

Tell Porter to quit fighting dogs and worry about his game and his "guarantee".

ARKIESTEEL
11-09-2006, 05:42 PM
for what it's worth floodcity is still one of my favories on this forum.

Here here :thumbsup:

PirateSteeler
11-09-2006, 05:44 PM
Tell Porter to quit fighting dogs and worry about his game and his "guarantee".

Peazy has the fire going again. He has never broken a gurantee and NEVER will.:tt02:

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2006/01/31/PH2006013101527.jpg

Stillers#1
11-09-2006, 05:49 PM
I just wish that our fans wouldn't jump down the throat of every opposing teams fans when they come here. Unless they are praising the Stillers, everyone here thinks they are here to talk shit. Bunghole brian, and the rest fo the butthole fans, yes they are los douchebago's, and deserve to be treated as such. but pretty much everything these saints fans have said has been in jest and/or respectful. Lets have an open mind here guys/gals.

Mosca
11-09-2006, 05:59 PM
I just wish that our fans wouldn't jump down the throat of every opposing teams fans when they come here. Unless they are praising the Stillers, everyone here thinks they are here to talk shit. Bunghole brian, and the rest fo the butthole fans, yes they are los douchebago's, and deserve to be treated as such. but pretty much everything these saints fans have said has been in jest and/or respectful. Lets have an open mind here guys/gals.

You are now baying at the moon, my friend. We have tried and failed at this one.

Tom

St. Pike
11-09-2006, 06:07 PM
Bring #4 big boy you dont find to many boys up here in the hills that run from them that "dont play nice"

You are hilarious! You do realize that was a facetious comment right? Please re-read #1 if you still don't get it. Neverind, I am sure you are the "smack" only poster (you don't seem to be that dense, but hey, I could be wrong), so I might as well speak french to you.

Steel12
11-09-2006, 06:12 PM
At least he was kinda funny lol

St. Pike
11-09-2006, 06:14 PM

LOL, I honestly think this is a case of certain fans being geared up to talk smack. The problem is we aren't here to talk smack. Case in point, this dribble about my post as trash talking smack.