PDA

View Full Version : Good Golly Miss Molly, Where Are My Manners... Welcome Saints Fans!

clarient
11-07-2006, 09:27 AM
I believe we've forgotten our manners. Let me extend a welcome to all you Saints fans, and a congratulations on the season so far... and jeebus, there are scads of you milling around here now.

I would join your forum in return, kiddoes, but I have a hard enough time keeping up with this one as it is, and you've been kind enough to bring the forum to me. Haha, tricked you into doing all the work!

As always, please keep it civil. A good example for all visiting Saints fans to follow:

SaintsFan1234: Hi, I'm a Saints fan!
SteelersFan4321: The Steelers kick your REAR END!
SaintsFan1234: Obviously! You are so much better than we are!

As long as you stick to these guidelines, we should get along famously. :wink02: Now, carry on!

83-Steelers-43
11-07-2006, 09:30 AM
One more thing...

BLAST FURNACE = Trash talk.

Pittsburgh Steelers = Football talk pertaining to the Steelers.

It's really not that hard to comprehend. Do we need pictures?

Big D
11-07-2006, 09:33 AM
One more thing...

BLAST FURNACE = Trash talk.

Pittsburgh Steelers = Football talk pertaining to the Steelers.

It's really not that hard to comprehend. Do we need pictures?

apparently so.... I think these saints fans only understand sponge paintings as well

efil4stnias
11-07-2006, 09:37 AM

and the conversation continues.....

SteelersFan4321....nah just kidding. We realize we are 2-6, cant hit the side of a barn with a pass ( unless the oppostion CB is standing in front of it ) and our defense isnt the same without Joey...ummm, Joey Porits in there.
SaintsFan1234: Well here is to a good game Sunday...BTW that is an interesting handle you have there...
SteelersFan4321: yeah just counting down til we officially implode and I become a Ravens Fan. At least they have something to cheer about....gosh I cant believe it has come to this. :banging:

FLSaintsFan
11-07-2006, 09:44 AM
Hi, I'm a Saints Fan!
:)

Infamix
11-07-2006, 09:47 AM

and the conversation continues.....

SteelersFan4321....nah just kidding. We realize we are 2-6, cant hit the side of a barn with a pass ( unless the oppostion CB is standing in front of it ) and our defense isnt the same without Joey...ummm, Joey Porits in there.
SaintsFan1234: Well here is to a good game Sunday...BTW that is an interesting handle you have there...
SteelersFan4321: yeah just counting down til we officially implode and I become a Ravens Fan. At least they have something to cheer about....gosh I cant believe it has come to this. :banging:

lol that was actually clever, but you should be counting down to your loss because the Saints have not proven anything besides a good defense.

83-Steelers-43
11-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Hi, I'm a Saints Fan!
:)

Hello, welcome and enjoy. :smile:

Haiku_Dirtt
11-07-2006, 12:26 PM
No problem here with the presence of estatic Saint fan...kinda like finding a fossil.

Got to give them credit for the way they are managing the hyper-imbalance of attention given to Reggie considering the success of the 'other' guys. But it matches the imbalance in merchadise sales that Bush is generating for the Saints.

greenparrot
11-07-2006, 12:37 PM
lol that was actually clever, but you should be counting down to your loss because the Saints have not proven anything besides a good defense.

boy...you must not be talking about our team

tony hipchest
11-07-2006, 12:46 PM
this has got to be the 1st time in saints history when they have had a good year while the steelers were having a poor one.

this has to have given them back 50% of their fanbase! congrats on the growth and youre always welcome back when the steelers regain their form next season. until then, enjoy some true champion quality football on sunday. if youre travelling to hines field you can purchase a brown bag at the local giant eagle. eyeholes are optional.

Prosdo
11-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Welcome to the Saints fans! All I ask is as already stated Blast Furnance is the trash talking place. Do not put trash talking threads in the Pittsburgh Steelers section.

MACH1
11-07-2006, 02:20 PM
I was told Saints fans are like Big Foot, you hear about em but you never see em.:wink02: