PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Finish 10-6 WIN AFC NORTH

1NYSTEELER1
11-07-2006, 09:48 AM
So what if I am an optimist, it's more fun than looking for a top ten draft pick. Anyway through my crystal ball (and many conversations with Bill Cowher and Myron Cope) we have seen the future and see the AFC North finishing this way:

Steelers 10-6, Ratbirds 9-7, Bungles 7-9, Clowns who cares they are the clowns......

Now follow me here for a second, it's NOT THAT FAR OUT THERE....

Steelers win out and finish 10-6 - Beat Saints, Clowns twice, Ratbirds twice, Bungles, Panthers and Buccaneers.
Ratbirds win 3 and finish 9-7 - Beat Titans, Clowns and Bills - Lose to, Steelers twice, Falcons, Chiefs and Bungles (even if they win 4 we will tiebreaker if we sweep them).
Bungles win 3 and finish 7-9 - Beat Clowns, Ratbirds and Raiders - Lose to Chargers, Saints, Colts, Broncos and Steelers (again maybe they win 1 or 2 more but best finish woulds be 9-7).
Clowns - who cares they are the Clowns.

See it's simple - THE STEELERS JUST HAVE TO WIN ALL THEIR GAMES (by holding onto that spherical brown leather thing) and we are a 3 seed in the playoffs.

Can I get a "HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO"

This board needs more optimism. LET'S KEEP THE FAITH :tt02:

Infamix
11-07-2006, 09:57 AM
I dont think we will beat the Ravens twice...dude, I'm not counting down to a draft pick, but there's no way this team wins 8 in a row if they can't fix turnover problems in 10 weeks of play.

1NYSTEELER1
11-07-2006, 10:07 AM
I think what you MEANT to say was "Dude we will definitely beat the Ravens twice, they have NO OFFENSE"

DACEB
11-07-2006, 10:10 AM
More optimism?!?!
Are we on the same board?
Did you just not see Cowher postgame say he had no answers!

ARKIESTEEL
11-07-2006, 10:28 AM
So what if I am an optimist, it's more fun than looking for a top ten draft pick. Anyway through my crystal ball (and many conversations with Bill Cowher and Myron Cope) we have seen the future and see the AFC North finishing this way:

Steelers 10-6, Ratbirds 9-7, Bungles 7-9, Clowns who cares they are the clowns......

Steelers win out and finish 10-6 - Beat Saints, Clowns twice, Ratbirds twice, Bungles, Panthers and Buccaneers.
Ratbirds win 3 and finish 9-7 - Beat Titans, Clowns and Bills - Lose to, Steelers twice, Falcons, Chiefs and Bungles (even if they win 4 we will tiebreaker if we sweep them).
Bungles win 3 and finish 7-9 - Beat Clowns, Ratbirds and Raiders - Lose to Chargers, Saints, Colts, Broncos and Steelers (again maybe they win 1 or 2 more but best finish woulds be 9-7).

See it's simple - THE STEELERS JUST HAVE TO WIN ALL THEIR GAMES (by holding onto that spherical brown leather thing) and we are a 3 seed in the playoffs.

Why not lets see if we cant win it all

Infamix
11-07-2006, 10:32 AM
Ravens offense or no offense, I don't care. Every time we play them, EVERY TIME, its always a close game.

1NYSTEELER1
11-07-2006, 10:32 AM
More optimism?!?!
Are we on the same board?
Did you just not see Cowher postgame say he had no answers!

No I didn't, However, I told you I was with him and Cope looking into the crystal ball remember.

What should his answers have been: "We need to stop turning the ball over and committing stupid errors OR I will bench everyone who does" - in that case, Ward, Parker, Roethliberger, Wilson, Holmes, Taylor, Farrior need not suit up this week. Congratulations to Batch, Davenport, Washington, Morey you will be starting this week now go show them how to play this week and Let's win one for the Gipper!!!!!! :banging:

bradness113
11-07-2006, 11:00 AM
I definately agree w/ you. we can win the AFC north with a 10-6 record. But they have to turn things around fast, b/c we have to win out. We have a great football team. One that tore up one of the best defenses in the league last week. We are just turnover prone right now and that has to change real fast.

There is still hope. Stand behind our team until its official. We can do this!

STEELER NATION BABY! :tt02:

:helmet: Time to turn things around :helmet:

stlrtruck
11-07-2006, 11:42 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!

klick81
11-07-2006, 11:49 AM
6TH SEEED!!!

DACEB
11-07-2006, 12:54 PM
No I didn't, However, I told you I was with him and Cope looking into the crystal ball remember.

What should his answers have been: "We need to stop turning the ball over and committing stupid errors OR I will bench everyone who does" - in that case, Ward, Parker, Roethliberger, Wilson, Holmes, Taylor, Farrior need not suit up this week. Congratulations to Batch, Davenport, Washington, Morey you will be starting this week now go show them how to play this week and Let's win one for the Gipper!!!!!! :banging:

Hell yes, look at the thread controversy is what we need!!
Sometimes you have to shake things up. Let guys know if they do'nt perform you do'nt play. I cannot stand to see smiles on guys faces when they screw up. Sometimes it's just taking a step back and seeing things from a different point of view, like the sidelines, to get things going.

herewegosteelers
11-07-2006, 01:03 PM

Even tho I am so diappointed in this season so far. I also keep my faith. I have been a STEELERS fan long enough now to know what they can do. I haven't figures out why they can't hold on to the ball, but I believe they will figure it out & come back like the team we all know & love.:tt02: Over the weekend I ran into some (so called) fans, they were all taking crap, my exhusband being one of them. saying F* them, they suck :blah: :blah: :blah: , but like I said I am disappointed, & Yes you couldn't talk to me after the game, BUt I am a true diehard:tt02: . And ITS NOT OVER.. TIL ITS OVER.:sign01:

Haiku_Dirtt
11-07-2006, 01:16 PM

Crazy things can happen. Maybe stuffing their paychecks inside the ball will help them remember how important it is to keep it.

I'd rather be bleeding Black and Gold than marching with the Saints.

Here we go Steelers. :cheers:

STEELCRTN4EVER
11-07-2006, 01:23 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS...HERE WE GO!!!

Stillers43
11-07-2006, 02:14 PM
Good post. It looks dreary, but things have been stranger! It could still play out that way.
GO STEELERS!

Preacher
11-07-2006, 02:17 PM
I would be absolutely GIDDY if we did went all the way. I am not holding my breath however.

rdonnovan
11-07-2006, 02:20 PM
it can happen

Infamix
11-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Are you kidding me? OF COURSE IT CAN HAPPEN!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!! REMEMBER WHAT WE DID LAST YEAR? everyone wrote us off, but we won the superbowl.

While I'm writing this, I'm getting my magic broom ready for takeoff to Candy Mountain.

Did I mention, O.J. Simpson was innocent?

Oh yea, Raw Lewis is not a murderer.

Wait hold on, the Bears are going to win it all!!

Infamix
11-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Are you kidding me? OF COURSE IT CAN HAPPEN!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!! REMEMBER WHAT WE DID LAST YEAR? everyone wrote us off, but we won the superbowl.

While I'm writing this, I'm getting my magic broom ready for takeoff to Candy Mountain.

Did I mention, O.J. Simpson was innocent?

Oh yea, Raw Lewis is not a murderer.

Wait hold on, the Bears are going to win it all!!

where the hell is your team spirit. Your just another bandwagon fan. BANDWAGON BANDWAGON

HometownGal
11-07-2006, 03:58 PM
I definately agree w/ you. we can win the AFC north with a 10-6 record. But they have to turn things around fast, b/c we have to win out. We have a great football team. One that tore up one of the best defenses in the league last week. We are just turnover prone right now and that has to change real fast.

There is still hope. Stand behind our team until its official. We can do this!

STEELER NATION BABY! :tt02:

:helmet: Time to turn things around :helmet:

:iagree: Preach it brotha! :jammin: In the NFL, anything can happen. I'm not counting them out until they are officially mathematically given the heave ho. Until then - I BELIEVE! :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

RodWoodson26
11-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Talent wize we can go on one those 8 game winning streaks ,but our turnovers are just ridiculous. Frustrating. We were in full control of the Bengals ,Falcons ,Raiders game and found way's to lose because of fumbled punts ,interceptions ,QB fumbled snaps.

SteelerFanInCA
11-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Love the optimism. It definitely doesn't sound too far fetched.

SteelCityMan786
11-07-2006, 04:43 PM

Ahhh what the heck. Let's Give it a shot.