PDA

View Full Version : I have the slogan already guys..

bozz723
11-07-2006, 11:58 PM
Here it is..

" THE FIRST TO 6, FROM 2-6"

Let it be known that we will win the superbowl this season. I know I know, thats crazy, insane talk. However, the bengals are finished and we only need the Ravens to lose 2 more games, and we have to win out to make the playoffs. The ravens play the bengals, falcons, and chiefs. We need them to lose 2 outof those 3. It is probable.

Once we are in, it is... THE FIRST TO 6 FROM 2-6.

BELIEVE IT.

PalmerSteel
11-08-2006, 01:47 AM
if this some how happens, this would definately be post of the year :thumbsup:

Need4spd
11-08-2006, 08:14 AM
:sofunny: Yeah really. I just wish that I could let go already. For the last two or three weeks I've drawn these scenarios up in my head as to how the Steelers will get this thing turned around and make a run, and then following the game, especially the two most recent games against Oakland and Denver, I accept the fact that this season is just not meant to be for the Steelers. So then I come on here and read all these 'Rah Rah Rah... Win One For The Gipper' type of threads about how the Steelers are going to do this, that, and the other thing to miraculously make the playoffs, win the Super Bowl, and ride off into the sunset with the Lombardi Trophy. PLEASE STOP! This team is no good damnit!

Having said all of that... HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!! :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

WisconsinSteelerMan
11-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Until they are MATHEMATICALLY Eliminated, I will still have hope...

You gotta BLEED black and gold, my friend...

Even if for some insane reason we ARE eliminated (did I tell you I am an eternal optimist) I will STILL watch and follow my boys in black and gold.

We have the talent...they just need to get the fire in their bellies. Maybe the comment by Fast Willie will set a fire and P**S some people off enough to get out there and RUN THE ROUTES they were asked to run...

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

BlacknGold76
11-08-2006, 01:05 PM
I have come to learn that either the glass is half empty or half full. I will always support the Steelers good or bad. That's what being a die-hard fan is about. Lest we forget our Black and Gold won one for the thumb last year. WE as fans have no reason to hang our heads about anything. C'mon these are our Pittsburgh Steelers. Better days are ahead. Sometimes it takes others around us to help remind us of these facts. Here we go Steelers, here we go.:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :helmet:

vasteeler
11-08-2006, 01:28 PM
:sofunny: Yeah really. I just wish that I could let go already. For the last two or three weeks I've drawn these scenarios up in my head as to how the Steelers will get this thing turned around and make a run, and then following the game, especially the two most recent games against Oakland and Denver, I accept the fact that this season is just not meant to be for the Steelers. So then I come on here and read all these 'Rah Rah Rah... Win One For The Gipper' type of threads about how the Steelers are going to do this, that, and the other thing to miraculously make the playoffs, win the Super Bowl, and ride off into the sunset with the Lombardi Trophy. PLEASE STOP! This team is no good damnit!

Having said all of that... HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!! :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

I HAVE TO AGREE UNFORTUNATLY......ITS OVER

BlacknGold76
11-08-2006, 01:30 PM
It's never over till its over:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

bozz723
11-09-2006, 02:17 AM
Just some hope for everyone. It IS never over until it IS over.

Steelers
11-09-2006, 04:30 PM
If the Bungles are finished, and we have a worse record, what does that make us? Sorry bro, but I think it's time to start thinking '07.

PirateSteeler
11-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Here it is..

Let it be known that we will win the superbowl this season. I know I know, thats crazy, insane talk. However, the bengals are finished and we only need the Ravens to lose 2 more games, and we have to win out to make the playoffs. The ravens play the bengals, falcons, and chiefs. We need them to lose 2 outof those 3. It is probable.

BELIEVE IT.

You live in a fantasy world my friend, a fantasy world.:jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :blah: :yawn: :chicken: :wave: :jawdrop: :banging: :cheers: :wink02: :cheer: :bouncy:

shevdog
11-09-2006, 06:07 PM
Well, I'm crossing my fingers on that one. Its a long shot, yet we call all be hopeful.

Need4spd
11-09-2006, 07:44 PM
Yeah, we could all be dillusional as well. I hope I'm wrong, really I do, but it is what it is folks.

stlrn8n
11-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Wow, there are some really OPTIMISTIC people on here! I wish I could believe as well as yinz all do.

Preacher
11-09-2006, 08:12 PM
LEt me put it this way....

Do I think it could happen? Nope!

Who is the most capable team in the NFL of pulling it off? Pittsburgh.

Somehow, I am comfortable with both facts and will be surprised by neither.

iloveben7
11-11-2006, 05:22 PM
Here it is..

BELIEVE IT.
I like it!! Finally someone that agrees with me that the Steelers are going to win the Superbowl!! Every one around me, my family, friends and just other people have no faith in them whatsoever. Last year, the same thing happened to me. After their first win last year, I said the Steelers are going to win the Superbowl and sure enough they did. I thought people would learn their lesson this year, but they still don't believe me. If they just eliminated all their turnovers, they would be 8-0 right now, but they aren't so they have to go on an 8 game winning streak to have their chance to repeat and they will!!
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

BlacknGold76
11-11-2006, 05:49 PM
We need to be optimistic and focus on what the Steelers are doing right, but at this point unless something drastically changes within the division or other teams lose so that we can at least get a wild card thats great, yet we cannot be in denial of the situation as it stands right now for the Steelers either. Is it a case of a letdown after a SuperBowl winning year or is the reality that things are just not playing in our favor either right now? I want the Steelers to do well and I am opitmistic that the team can still turn things around bcause the season is not over yet and there is still time on the Heinz Field clock, but I am also not going to deny that the Steelers aren't having some mental execution problems with their game either. Whether they are doing well or not, I am still going to cheer the Steelers on to victory and support them as much as I can. :sign01: :helmet: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: