PDA

View Full Version : Santorum shows class on the way out.

Jeremy
11-07-2006, 11:53 PM
Good bye Slick Rick.

Don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way to Virginia!!

Jeremy
11-08-2006, 08:50 AM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PA_ELN_PENNSYLVANIA_SENATE_SANTORUM_PAOL-?SITE=PAGRE&SECTION=NATIONAL&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2006-11-08-03-03-16

I will be the first person to say that I don't like the guy. I think he's arrogant and condescedning and had totally lost touch with the people in the state.

But he did show class in defeat that he didn't always show in his day to day life and that's something.

Chronicgaming
11-08-2006, 11:58 AM
I will be the first person to say that I don't like the guy. I think he's arrogant and condescedning and had totally lost touch with the people in the state.

But he did show class in defeat that he didn't always show in his day to day life and that's something.

I also didn't like Rick for the same reasons that you listed. Something just didn't sit right with me about his personality (and how he stood on some the issues). Losing is tough though, and it seems like he took the loss pretty well. Wonder what we will see from him in the future.

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-08-2006, 12:24 PM
I also didn't like Rick for the same reasons that you listed. Something just didn't sit right with me about his personality (and how he stood on some the issues). Losing is tough though, and it seems like he took the loss pretty well. Wonder what we will see from him in the future.Hopefully nothing!

Stlrs4Life
11-08-2006, 10:32 PM
Good by Sanitarium! Now move to your home in Va. Also, very happy that Melissa Hart is out to!

SteelCityMan786
11-08-2006, 11:11 PM
I thought Rick had a property in Penn Hills?

quietcool72
11-21-2006, 09:51 AM
Way to go Pittsburgh. You just voted for the "Save The Whale But Abort The Child" party, as well as for the governor who feels that SLOTS are the solution for the human condition... as well as for Bobby "I had no problem with what Kerry said about the troops" Casey.

But some of you felt Rick Santorum was "arrogant"?

Funny.

quietcool72
11-21-2006, 09:53 AM
I thought Rick had a property in Penn Hills?

He does,
But some people in our great city need to try to find excuses to vote the way their union boss told them to vote.

Rust-Buster
11-28-2006, 11:55 PM
Some of you might find this article amusing. Some of you not.
http://www.rotten.com/library/sex/sodomy/santorum/