PDA

View Full Version : rodney harrisons broken shoulder blade

tony hipchest
11-08-2006, 05:23 PM
i guess its better than a torn rotator cuff as initially feared. for as old as he is i still think its a little wreckless to have him hit "anything that moves" as part of the gameplan. some simple coverage woulda worked just fine.

reports are he's out indefinitely (im thinking 6-8 weeks, just in time for a playoff run)

tony hipchest
11-09-2006, 11:25 AM
after watching several replays of the injury, you see that rodney was tackling harrison by the head and trying to add some extra "hot sauce" by driving it into the turf with all his weight. instead of just making a regular tackle, he was trying to injure a colt player (as instructed)

live by the sword, die by the sword.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-09-2006, 04:54 PM
The dirtiest player in the game gets what was coming to him.

Ambridge
11-09-2006, 05:13 PM
reports are he's out indefinitely (im thinking 6-8 weeks, just in time for a playoff run)

I'm guessing Belichick will have him listed as "Questionable" this week.

tony hipchest
11-11-2006, 12:13 AM
latest report is they expect him to miss 4-6 weeks. lucky for the pats is that they could lose the next 6 games and still secure a homefield game in the 1st week of the playoffs.

while they will surely lose to the colts or denver in the 2nd round, they better watch out if their 1st round match up is against the chiefs, chargers, or steelers.

MattsMe
11-11-2006, 02:10 AM
I'm guessing Belichick will have him listed as "Questionable" this week.

No, not the honorable Bill Belichick, he would do that! :sofunny: