PDA

View Full Version : CARtON PALMal will get SMOKED...

tony hipchest
11-08-2006, 07:40 PM
...by the chargers. :smoker:

i cant wait to see the lightning bolts LIGHT his ass UP. i was just hoping it was s. merriman who was gonna SNUFF his BUTT into the ground. :smoker:

cinci is no MATCH, and SD will be on Carton like a PACK of wild wolves. :smoker:

*cough, cough* - the cinci CHOKE continues :smoker:

(:chuckle:- damn i kill me.)

CJ#85
11-08-2006, 08:09 PM
Let's just wait till after the game, I bet our quarterback won't stink it up as bad as Baby Jen. :wink02:

tony hipchest
11-08-2006, 08:14 PM
youre gonna try to follow up carton palmal with "baby jen"????

heres some advise that might save us both some time. theres been about a dozen cinciposters here who have tried to say something new or creative. it never works. just find some of their threads and posts and reply with "i agree" (theres even a cool little smiley you can use)

:chuckle:

CJ#85
11-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Yeah, Baby Jen is better, isn't it?

Oh, and that smiley, is that supposed to be a Spitsburgh fan rooting for their 2-6 team?

MACH1
11-08-2006, 08:25 PM
How bout Hairy Palmer, better?

stillers4me
11-08-2006, 08:26 PM
I kind of like Kitten, myself. Kitten Palmer.

CJ#85
11-08-2006, 08:29 PM
Hairy and Kitten, none of them really make sense. See, logically, I'm taking Ben's name, and flipping it around to using it to be funny. Big Ben = Baby Jen :cheers:

tony hipchest
11-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Hairy and Kitten, none of them really make sense. See, logically, I'm taking Ben's name, and flipping it around to using it to be funny. Big Ben = Baby Jen :cheers:dont ruin a good thread with a dumb wanna be pun just cause you cant understand that carton palmal will get smoked.

(lmao- he doesnt even get "hairy palmer") how bout rosie palmer? are you familiar with the infamous palmer/johnson connection? :jerkit:

CJ#85
11-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Actually, Tony, it was you who was commenting on my use of Baby Jen. I could actually come up with better nick names making fun of Bengal players if I was a Steeler fan, but thankfully I'm not. You can try to make me look stupid, but I'm not a Steeler fan, so I have to have some smarts there.

tony hipchest
11-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Actually, Tony, it was you who was commenting on my use of Baby Jen. I could actually come up with better nick names making fun of Bengal players if I was a Steeler fan, but thankfully I'm not. You can try to make me look stupid, but I'm not a Steeler fan, so I have to have some smarts there.

come on now. whos trying to make you look stupid? was this not your quote:

Hairy and Kitten, none of them really make sense.????????

harry palmer or calling a bengal a kitten really dont make sense to you? but big jen does?

:sofunny: sorry dude its not me making you look stupid. (youre smart because your NOT a steelerfan?) wow! i bet your about as bright as c. henry or o. thurman.

CARtON PALMal! :toofunny:

CJ#85
11-08-2006, 09:14 PM
Sure, they make a little sense, but they aren't as good as Baby Jen instead of Big Ben. Get it, he whines like a girl, that's why his list of excuses is longer than the phone book.

I don't consider myself stupid. I don't consider you stupid. The only reason I said I'm smart for not being a Steeler fan is because out of all the games I've been too, their fans have been the nastiest and most arrogant. Many cheered when Palmer went down, but I never cheered when Ben got hurt. I was very concerned for him after he had the accident and appendectomy. I included him in my prayers and wished for hm to get well.

Baby Jen :yeehaw:

polamalufan43
11-08-2006, 09:14 PM
Okay, the first time I saw you use Baby Jen instead of Big Ben, i didn't get it.
And yet, in came the Carson names and I got all of them, hmmm.
I hope this ends all of the confusion coming from Bengals fans.
As for the arrogance, well I haven't really seen any of it yet to tell you the truth.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Tankus_Maximus
11-08-2006, 10:02 PM
It's CAUTION Palmer!! As in: Caution! Fragile! Sensitive! A big whiny bitch! Caution!

tony hipchest
11-08-2006, 10:12 PM
Sure, they make a little sense, but they aren't as good as Baby Jen instead of Big Ben. Get it, he whines like a girl, that's why his list of excuses is longer than the phone book.

I don't consider myself stupid. I don't consider you stupid. The only reason I said I'm smart for not being a Steeler fan is because out of all the games I've been too, their fans have been the nastiest and most arrogant. Many cheered when Palmer went down, but I never cheered when Ben got hurt. I was very concerned for him after he had the accident and appendectomy. I included him in my prayers and wished for hm to get well.

Baby Jen :yeehaw:thats why bengalfans shouldnt sell their tickets to steelerfans. especially during the playoffs. if the bengals came to pittsburgh for a playoff game and ben got hurt i bet not a peep would be heard.

but to avoid any further love making in the blast furnace i havent yet called you stupid, so i really have nothing other than your posts to go on to assume youre stupid. :cheers:

the bengals suck (and "baby jen" is pretty weak)

floodcitygirl
11-08-2006, 10:23 PM
thats why bengalfans shouldnt sell their tickets to steelerfans. especially during the playoffs. if the bengals came to pittsburgh for a playoff game and ben got hurt i bet not a peep would be heard.

I was at that game and I am so sick of hearing this from the Bengal fans. While there may have been a FEW select idiots at that game that would actually rejoice over a player being that hurt....I personally witnessed no one cheering or even showing pleasure when Palmer went down. On the other hand, I heard multiple Bengal fans screaming afterwards for their players to "take Ben out" and "break his legs" etc, etc. I can't imagine that I would still have to repeat this so far after the fact, but here you go.

kfaulk99
11-08-2006, 10:27 PM
Hairy and Kitten, none of them really make sense. See, logically, I'm taking Ben's name, and flipping it around to using it to be funny. Big Ben = Baby Jen :cheers:

Actually, Big Jen would be funnier than Baby Jen. But what should a bengals fan know, besides their parole officer.

MattsMe
11-08-2006, 11:18 PM

i cant wait to see the lightning bolts LIGHT his ass UP. i was just hoping it was s. merriman who was gonna SNUFF his BUTT into the ground. :smoker:

cinci is no MATCH, and SD will be on Carton like a PACK of wild wolves. :smoker:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...counting Carton PalMal, you've managed 8 puns in a single post! Assuming the judges will allow Carton PalMal, that officially ties the record! (remember the Barbaro thread?)

I never thought this day would come. It is with great pride that I pass the torch to you my friend. Carry it proudly. :bowdown:

CJ#85
11-09-2006, 12:01 AM
Wait a second, I need to check with my parole officer to see if I can post right now.

Oh, he says it's ok. Ok, I think Baby Jen is funnier. My parole officer, what's that Mr. Steelerssuck? Oh, he says it's funnier too. Jen is a big time baby who whines. The Falcon players laughed at my face, waaah waaah. I have a 104 degree fever, boo hoo. I'm too rusty, sniff sniff. My toes are broken (sobbing silently). My thumbly wumbly hurts becasue I bonked it (eyes filling with tears).:binky:

kfaulk99
11-09-2006, 12:08 AM
Wait a second, I need to check with my parole officer to see if I can post right now.

Oh, he says it's ok. Ok, I think Baby Jen is funnier. My parole officer, what's that Mr. Steelerssuck? Oh, he says it's funnier too. Jen is a big time baby who whines. The Falcon players laughed at my face, waaah waaah. I have a 104 degree fever, boo hoo. I'm too rusty, sniff sniff. My toes are broken (sobbing silently). My thumbly wumbly hurts becasue I bonked it (eyes filling with tears).:binky:

Oh man....what he said! :jammin:

I couldn't do anything to this one that he didnt just do to himself. :bunny:

This just gets better and better.

stillers4me
11-09-2006, 06:03 AM
I was at that game and I am so sick of hearing this from the Bengal fans. While there may have been a FEW select idiots at that game that would actually rejoice over a player being that hurt....I personally witnessed no one cheering or even showing pleasure when Palmer went down. On the other hand, I heard multiple Bengal fans screaming afterwards for their players to "take Ben out" and "break his legs" etc, etc. I can't imagine that I would still have to repeat this so far after the fact, but here you go.

Although I wasn't there, I heard that when Ben got hit in the Atalnta game and was laying on the ground, they showed it on the jumbo tron in Cinci during the game and they stadium cheered. Now that's just plain wrong.

Tankus_Maximus
11-09-2006, 08:10 AM
Baby Jen?? That's weak, hell even Gentle Ben was better than that. Ah well, what do you expect from a franchise who's team icons were named "Boomer" & "Icky". It's not exactly the mecca of creativity or style.

tony hipchest
11-09-2006, 09:14 AM
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...counting Carton PalMal, you've managed 8 puns in a single post! Assuming the judges will allow Carton PalMal, that officially ties the record! (remember the Barbaro thread?)

I never thought this day would come. It is with great pride that I pass the torch to you my friend. Carry it proudly. :bowdown:thank you kindly sir! :sofunny: the infamous barbaro thread was the inspiration for this one. this is kinda fun.

CJ#85
11-09-2006, 05:20 PM
I think Baby Jen works perfectly for such a "big guy" named Ben who acts like a little baby girl.

Baby Jens Excuse Tracker

Broken Toes, Sore Thumb, Bad Knee, Broken Jaw, Appendicitis, Vertigo, Rust, 104 Temperature, Lack Of Confidence, Tennis Elbow and now he has PTSD , "its the receivers" and he almost died in the Falcon game while the Falcon players laughed at his surgically repaired face

I'll give him credit for bad knee, broken jaw, appendix, and concussion (perhaps even PSTD and vertigo) but screw the rest!

tony hipchest
11-09-2006, 07:38 PM
I think Baby Jen works perfectly for such a "big guy" named Ben who acts like a little baby girl.

Baby Jens Excuse Tracker

Broken Toes, Sore Thumb, Bad Knee, Broken Jaw, Appendicitis, Vertigo, Rust, 104 Temperature, Lack Of Confidence, Tennis Elbow and now he has PTSD , "its the receivers" and he almost died in the Falcon game while the Falcon players laughed at his surgically repaired face

I'll give him credit for bad knee, broken jaw, appendix, and concussion (perhaps even PSTD and vertigo) but screw the rest!you mean the broken thumb ben couldve easilly had surgery on and missed the greatest playoff run ever? :yawn:

ben has taken credit for every loss in his career. week 8 into carsons 4th year he finally decides to be accountable and admit his play has sucked.

now on to your sucky "baby jen".

it makes no sense. you pointing out all the injuries ben has played through has already shown how much tougher ben is than carson. ben is not gunshy. despite getting wrecked by a freaking automobile he has not ducked any shots like pretty boy palmer.

now if you wouldve started a thread "big ben will get clocked by the saints" i might give you a point for creativity. but even that cant match me changing 3 letters in carson palmers name and turning him into a carton of smokes.

i simply have you beat on this one and you cant top it with some weak shit like "baby jen". especially when your team brought in that fat assed "baby huey" adams to try and stop the run. that project has worked about as well as drafting thugs.

CJ#85
11-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Uh, well, I still think its better. Jen doesn't play through much without whining about it. The only time he takes blame is when he says, oh we would have won but my toes were stepped on and are "broken" or we would have won but I dinged my thumby on a helmet, or we would have won if my fever wasn't 104 degrees. Carson got hurt in the playoff game and was back by opening day. His knee is only 90 percent and he's out there playing every game. He's taken more sacks and gotten back up again. Explain how he's not tough.

I've been saying Baby Jen long before you've been saying yours. I've been saying mine for months. So there.

Sam Adams may not be playing like we expected, but he can't usually practice all week becauase he has a bad knee. He doesn't want to get surgery and leave the team so he's waiting until the off season to have surgery. Besides, we have stopped the run somewhat better this year, we've just neglected to stop the pass. Hey, I'll agree our defense needs work and our offensive line.

tony hipchest
11-09-2006, 09:30 PM
Sam Adams may not be playing like we expected, but he can't usually practice all week becauase he has a bad knee. He doesn't want to get surgery and leave the team so he's waiting until the off season to have surgery. Besides, we have stopped the run somewhat better this year, we've just neglected to stop the pass. Hey, I'll agree our defense needs work and our offensive line. hes got bad knees cause hes a 400 lb fatass!!! thats like saying c. henry cant jump for a ball cause hes got bad lungs- FROM SMOKING TOO MUCH DOPE!!!!

you cant produce any quotes where ben has whined or complained about a fever so you can shove that shit right back up your ass.

ben is 10X tougher than carson "i twisted my knee" palmer

the same kimo hit wouldve sidelined ben for a week, at most. put that in your pipe and smoke it.

CJ#85
11-09-2006, 11:48 PM
The same Kimo hit would've sidelined Jen for a week, my arse. There is no way. The guy hurt is knee and was out for several games. No matter how tough you are, a torn ACL/MCL takes a lot of time to recover from. It doesn't matter who you are. Carson and Jen are probably around the same weight. When a pork load like Kimo Porky comes in and twists your knee out with all of his might, there is not much that you can do. Your quarterback whines over every bump and scratch. When he doesn't have any, he makes them up as excuses for poor play. The guy has been playing like crapola all year so why in the heck whould I think he is tougher? All his injuries have made him weak and sucky.

Sam Adams is overweight, but he's been overweight when he played for other teams and it hasn't hurt him. There is something wrong with a joint in his knee or something. Anyway, he has to have it scoped. Rudi had some trouble last year as well, but he waited until the off season to have his scoped. I will agree with you that all that weight can't be helping his knee and is making him less effective. He needs to lose some of those pounds.

stlrtruck
11-10-2006, 03:14 PM
First of all, not all of Kimo's weight was on Caution. If you were watching the game you would see that he didn't roll over Caution, just up to him, and unfortunately, Caution snapped.

Second, you've made two other mistakes in your replies:
1 - You said you think (I still think its better)
2 - You admitted you thought

Finally, what's up with the elementary school antics? (I've been saying Baby Jen long before you've been saying yours. I've been saying mine for months. So there.)

Please talk football, talk smack, but don't reduce yourself to ratbird type mentality and posting. I've seen some of your other posts and you're definitely better than that...at least I hope!

tony hipchest
11-10-2006, 11:07 PM
I've been saying Baby Jen long before you've been saying yours. I've been saying mine for months. So there.

.really? and here i thought you only have been a mental cripple since the day you joined this board :chuckle:

CJ#85
11-11-2006, 12:08 AM
No, Tony, but are you insecure about your own intellect? This is the second time you've followed up one of my responses by calling me stupid. Is that the best response you can come up with?

Anyway, I don't have mental problems. I don't root for the Steelers. :rofl:

tony hipchest
11-11-2006, 10:22 AM
No, Tony, but are you insecure about your own intellect? This is the second time you've followed up one of my responses by calling me stupid. Is that the best response you can come up with?

Anyway, I don't have mental problems. I don't root for the Steelers. :rofl:that depends. are you insecure about your own team? suggesting that your smart cause you root for them, but the steelerfans are dumb rooting for the steelers suggests so.

i think the great people of pittsburgh and beyond just enjoy rooting for champions and winner. it is quite rewarding. nothing mental about that!

CantStop85
11-12-2006, 12:55 PM

Damn, Tony, you should be one of those expert sports analysts.

:toofunny:

tony hipchest
11-12-2006, 01:11 PM

:toofunny::dang: i guess some people just dont get it. dont worry... you may say something funny one day (although i doubt it)

was that a "too funny" emoticon i saw you use? :busted:

you dont even get a "nice try".

tony hipchest
11-12-2006, 03:34 PM

:toofunny:how long have you been counting chickens?

damn cantstop, you should be one of those "expert" chicken counters. :toofunny:

just remember not to count them before theyve hatched.

and i know this will be hard for you, but please, be sure not to CHOKE your chicken.

lol. :jerkit:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :crying01:

SMOKED to the tune of 49 unanswered points. lmao

the bengals suck.

Livinginthe past
11-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Carson Palmer gets smoked has suddenly changed to the Bengals get smoked ha ha.

Palmer on the day : 31/42 440 yards 3 TD 0 Int's

Smoked!

Never mind , we are all wrong sometimes - some more than others.

NM

tony hipchest
11-12-2006, 03:48 PM

Smoked!

NM

:nerd:

:dang: i guess some people just dont get it. dont worry... you may say something funny one day (although i doubt it)

you dont even get a "nice try".

MattsMe gets it. maybe some day you will. this is the blast furnace, not the prediction furnace.

you see litp, you cant switch just 3 letters in "cincinatti bengals" and get "CARTON of PALMAL's"

(dont worry though... one day you may be witty too... although i doub5t that.)

Livinginthe past
11-12-2006, 03:52 PM
how long have you been counting chickens?

damn cantstop, you should be one of those "expert" chicken counters. :toofunny:

just remember not to count them before theyve hatched.

and i know this will be hard for you, but please, be sure not to CHOKE your chicken.

lol. :jerkit:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :crying01:

SMOKED to the tune of 49 unanswered points. lmao

the bengals suck.

Just so you know, unanswered means scored without reply.

I think you'll find that wasn't the case.

NM

tony hipchest
11-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Just so you know, unanswered means scored without reply.

I think you'll find that wasn't the case.

NM

:toofunny:

cantstop! your hero has arrived on a shiny white horsie! :yeehaw:

Tankus_Maximus
11-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Tony, ya forgot the hero on the horsie is wearing assless chaps!! lol

MattsMe
11-12-2006, 09:20 PM
http://www.jipemania.com/coke/natal/1950/1950-ad-Pall-Mall.jpg

See what it says just below Santa? There's a line below that that is too small to read. It says "Unless you're playing the Chargers."

tony hipchest
11-12-2006, 09:55 PM
http://www.jipemania.com/coke/natal/1950/1950-ad-Pall-Mall.jpg

See what it says just below Santa? There's a line below that that is too small to read. It says "Unless you're playing the Chargers."lol. thanks for clearing that up. it looked like

"enjoy smooth sucking"" to me.

MattsMe
11-12-2006, 10:01 PM
lol. thanks for clearing that up. it looked like

"enjoy smooth sucking"" to me.

I thought the same thing! I read it again hoping I was right, it would have been too perfect...

HometownGal
11-12-2006, 10:01 PM

Smoked!

NM

Tsk, tsk, tsk - aren't you leaving out Cartoon's fumble which swung the momentum and gave the Bolts the lead and quite probably, the game? I'd have to say that not only did Phillips smoke Cartoon - he put out his stogie in Cartoon's ass. :toofunny:

MACH1
11-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Did you see Howwasmymamma get jacked up.:bomb:

tony hipchest
11-12-2006, 11:40 PM

:toofunny:question for cantstop:

how many chickens do you see?

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

CJ#85
11-12-2006, 11:48 PM
Well, TJ did get hit hard, and he can't remember it. I don't think it's funny, nor did I think it was funny when the Falcons whacked out Jen. Anyway, seriously Carson had a fumble but don't blame him, blame the defense and coaching for allowing 42 durn points in one half. That's a disgrace.

tony hipchest
11-13-2006, 12:39 AM
Well, TJ did get hit hard, and he can't remember it. I don't think it's funny, nor did I think it was funny when the Falcons whacked out Jen. Anyway, seriously Carson had a fumble but don't blame him, blame the defense and coaching for allowing 42 durn points in one half. That's a disgrace.

it definietely wasnt as funny as when the steelers jacked up chris henry.

the only blame that can be attributed to palmer is being proud to be a part of such a horrible franchise and thinking he deserves to actually win somethintg with that team. he would be a sb champ with the steelers. tj douchbag turned down more $$$ and a ring to remain with the bungles. no wonder he hates the steelers.

in reality he hates himself.

but kudos to you cj#85. you have shown more balls than any other bengals poster here by returning to this board after a loss and making a post that actually makes sense. :cheers:

CJ#85
11-13-2006, 02:18 AM
Thanks Tony, I promised I'd eat my crow if we lost, and I'll really eat it if we blow the season, and you guys manage to make the playoffs. I can't give up hope quite yet because I love the Bengals despite their flaws. If they make the playoffs, awesome. If not, I'll still be a fan and watch the games, but I'll have to wait until next year.

I didn't think it was funny when Henry got hit, nor when Jen got hit. Football is not worth a serious head injury, no matter how much money you're getting paid. If your head gets hit the wrong way, it could ruin you and lead to problems down the road such as Alzheimers. My Grandma was believed to get Alzheimers because she had suffered several rough blows to the head when younger.

Palmer is a great guy. He believes the Bengals can turn around. Offensively, he and the rest of his offensive team mates are doing their jobs. If you saw the game, you saw a disgraceful defense give up a three touchdown lead and 42 points in one half. I'm past the anger, I don't know whether to laugh or to cry. Oh well, I'll just keep watching and hoping we can salvage this season.

TJ doesn't hate himself. He is a passionate player who enjoys the rivalry between the other teams. He really enjoys being a Bengal. Offensively, the past few weeks I've seen them turn things around. Defensively, the Bengals should drop to last in the league for that horrible display. I bet today's defensive display was one of the worst in the history of the NFL.

Livinginthe past
11-13-2006, 04:18 AM
Tsk, tsk, tsk - aren't you leaving out Cartoon's fumble which swung the momentum and gave the Bolts the lead and quite probably, the game? I'd have to say that not only did Phillips smoke Cartoon - he put out his stogie in Cartoon's ass. :toofunny:

Come off it HTG,

Thats a pretty ridiculous statement.

The awesome Bengal D let by 49 points because Palmer fumbled once?

That, as they say, is a real reach.

Palmer helped put 41 points on em - I know who's doing the smoking and who's been smoked.

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-13-2006, 04:32 AM
Come off it HTG,

Palmer helped put 41 points on em - I know who's doing the smoking and who's been smoked.

NM

I think LT just scored again....that is ONE bad defense. Am I crazy..or was this defense "ranked" and "touted" at the beginning of this year?

Livinginthe past
11-13-2006, 05:07 AM
I think LT just scored again....that is ONE bad defense. Am I crazy..or was this defense "ranked" and "touted" at the beginning of this year?

They are truly awful.

Really couldnt afford to lose those LBers.

Their ability last year to keep getting takeaways was what gave them the impression of being a D to watch out for - the better teams simply dont throw the ball to your DB's 4 times a game on a predictable basis.

Still amazes that you have teams with offensive guru's for HC's who can't move the ball (Ravens) and defensive mastermind led teams cant keep the other team under 30 (Bengals).

Palmer is facing a similar propositon as Manning has - to keep outscoring the opposition in a shootout - only Manning gets to do it with an excellent O-line.

NM

tony hipchest
11-13-2006, 08:50 AM
Come off it HTG,

NMhometowngal gets it. some dont.

phillip rivers should change his name to phillip morris the way he smoked carton. in fact you would think r.j. reynolds was out there playin for the bolts.

Tankus_Maximus
11-13-2006, 09:28 AM
The Surgeon General says: Playing The Steelers may be hazardous to your health....and The Bengals truly suck.

CantStop85
11-13-2006, 05:28 PM
440+ yards 3 TD's...if you think Carson Palmer (or anybody on the offense) was the reason the Bengals lost, you're retarded.

The defense fell apart in the second half...not many teams can come out on top when their defense gives up 42 points in one half.

stillers4me
11-13-2006, 05:41 PM
440+ yards 3 TD's...if you think Carson Palmer (or anybody on the offense) was the reason the Bengals lost, you're retarded.

The defense fell apart in the second half...not many teams can come out on top when their defense gives up 42 points in one half.

Face it. They suck......big time.

SteelCityMan786
11-13-2006, 06:11 PM
The Surgeon General says: Playing The Steelers may be hazardous to your health....and The Bengals truly suck.

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

MattsMe
11-13-2006, 08:53 PM
Just a reminder, the Great American Smokeout is this Thursday. (Nobody told the Chargers, they thought it was on Sunday.)

http://www.cancer.org/docroot/PED/content/PED_10_5_Great_American_Smokeout_History.asp

HometownGal
11-13-2006, 10:04 PM
Come off it HTG,

NM

Oh bite me, LITP. :flap: Are you denying that in your statistical presentation of Cartoon's day against the Bolts, you (conveniently - maybe, maybe not) left out that HUGE fumble that SD turned around in one play and scored on? If it had been Ben, I'm sure you would have mentioned it. I still maintain that fumble swung the momentum in the Bolts' favor. :wink02:

HometownGal
11-13-2006, 10:15 PM

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me. :flap:

I never said or even implied that the reason the Bungles melted down faster than a snow cone on a stove was directly attributed to Cartoon, his band of jumping jesters or the offense as a whole. I simply "added" a fact to Cartoon's stats that LITP presented and stated my belief that Cartoon's fumble at that particular point in the game swung the momentum pendulum in the Bolts' favor and handed them the lead which they never surrendered again after that costly mistake.

If you're still a Bungles fan after that total meltdown, then YOU'RE retarded. :flap: :flap: :wink02:

Hines0wnz
11-13-2006, 10:55 PM

Yeah, too bad that last pass hit Henry in a bad place.....his hands. :wink02:

Tankus_Maximus
11-13-2006, 11:23 PM

440 yds + 3 TD = L

The fact that you couldn't keep a 21 pt lead is even more laughable than Caution's stats. You suck. Face it, own it, embrace it.

Livinginthe past
11-14-2006, 05:02 AM
Oh bite me, LITP. :flap: Are you denying that in your statistical presentation of Cartoon's day against the Bolts, you (conveniently - maybe, maybe not) left out that HUGE fumble that SD turned around in one play and scored on? If it had been Ben, I'm sure you would have mentioned it. I still maintain that fumble swung the momentum in the Bolts' favor. :wink02:

Hey,

As tasty a treat as im sure you'd make, ill have to pass on biting you :wink02:

You know me so well, No.1 Ben-basher right here - if the truth be known Cowher put Ben in a position where he made enough momentum changing turnovers to last the Steelers a whole season.

NM

ps Being a Steeler fan I understand how you'd be so keyed into the game destroying properties of fumbles :tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-14-2006, 06:23 AM
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me. :flap:

:jawdrop: ...I mean...you know....whips......and chains.....and....:jawdrop:

HometownGal
11-14-2006, 07:55 AM
Hey,

As tasty a treat as im sure you'd make, ill have to pass on biting you :wink02:

You know me so well, No.1 Ben-basher right here - if the truth be known Cowher put Ben in a position where he made enough momentum changing turnovers to last the Steelers a whole season.

NM

ps Being a Steeler fan I understand how you'd be so keyed into the game destroying properties of fumbles :tt02:

LMAO! :sofunny: I don't want Patriot cooties on me, thank you very much. :wink02: :flap: You're too cute!

As you know, turnovers kill, plain and simple. As well as Cartoon did play against the Chargers (take note - I am giving him his props) his fumble turned that game around for the Bolts - no two ways about it. Doesn't matter how good of a day statistically a player has - in this case, Cartoon - that one faux pas was the game-breaker.

And yes, my little Belichick groupie - I do know all too well about the game destroying properties of fumbles. :wink02:

Livinginthe past
11-14-2006, 08:32 AM
LMAO! :sofunny: I don't want Patriot cooties on me, thank you very much. :wink02: :flap: You're too cute!

As you know, turnovers kill, plain and simple. As well as Cartoon did play against the Chargers (take note - I am giving him his props) his fumble turned that game around for the Bolts - no two ways about it. Doesn't matter how good of a day statistically a player has - in this case, Cartoon - that one faux pas was the game-breaker.

And yes, my little Belichick groupie - I do know all too well about the game destroying properties of fumbles. :wink02:

I thought we agreed that we would keep my Belichick fetish out of this - as soon as hoodie's and homemade cut off sleeves and back in fashion i'll be the clever guy who will be ahead of the game!

I have a wardrobe full of that stuff just waiting to be broken out. :flap:

NM

Tankus_Maximus
11-14-2006, 09:05 AM
Turnovers are a bitch.

CJ#85
11-14-2006, 04:21 PM
Turnovers are a bitch.

No kidding, they've killed the Stoolers, and they are the reason they've some of their games. :dang:

meanjoecoop
11-14-2006, 04:46 PM
No kidding, they've killed the Stoolers, and they are the reason they've some of their games. :dang:

:tap: CJ...slow down...speak in complete sentences...I know you are upset, but it's causing you to "typerventilate". It's not an uncommon condition for bungals fans. You are overwhelmed by your teams losing streak and you cant type fast enough. Get used to it, you've got 14 more years of it. Now...what is it you are trying to say??? :hunch:

:sign01: :sign09:

MACH1
11-14-2006, 05:35 PM
:tap: CJ...slow down...speak in complete sentences...I know you are upset, but it's causing you to "typerventilate". It's not an uncommon condition for bungals fans. You are overwhelmed by your teams losing streak and you cant type fast enough. Get used to it, you've got 14 more years of it. Now...what is it you are trying to say??? :hunch:

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
:sign09:

Tankus_Maximus
11-14-2006, 10:08 PM

lmfao...nice sig by the way!

CJ#85
11-14-2006, 10:45 PM
Ha! Alright, I got a laugh out of that. I'm saying the Stoolers have lost a lot of games this year due to Jen's turnovers. Our season isn't quite over yet. We can still afford to lose one more game and make it. You guys really can't afford to lose any more games.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-15-2006, 04:15 AM

"typerventilate....!!!!!!:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: