PDA

View Full Version : You guys should be worried

Jonesy77
11-09-2006, 10:13 AM
Not because the Saints are a better team, but because all the "experts" are picking the Steelers to win. The support of those morons is usually a guaranteed loss. Sorry, we've been there before, and it sucks. Thankfully, they all consider the Saints an aberration, so they don't curse us with their respect.

Good luck on Sunday, guys.

Jeremy
11-09-2006, 10:17 AM
If we can't hold on to the ball, we won't win.

floodcitygirl
11-09-2006, 10:48 AM
Not because the Saints are a better team, but because all the "experts" are picking the Steelers to win. The support of those morons is usually a guaranteed loss. Sorry, we've been there before, and it sucks. Thankfully, they all consider the Saints an aberration, so they don't curse us with their respect.

Good luck on Sunday, guys.Thanks for your attitude coming on our board. It's very appreciated. Best of luck to you and may the Steelers kick your butts! :tt02:

shrike3000
11-09-2006, 10:58 AM
Another Saints fan here... have to say I am worried about this game. I sure hope your turnover problems continue because without them you guys are scary!

Good luck on a injury free game, signs of life for your team, but ultimately a loss :)

ExtonSteelFan
11-09-2006, 11:05 AM
If the Steelers protect the football and feel motivated to finish the season respectively, the Saints will have a major problem.

floodcitygirl
11-09-2006, 11:12 AM
Another Saints fan here... have to say I am worried about this game. I sure hope your turnover problems continue because without them you guys are scary!

Good luck on a injury free game, signs of life for your team, but ultimately a loss :)Welcome to you too. Good luck! I'm hoping that this will be our turn around game! :tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-09-2006, 11:17 AM

Good luck on a injury free game, signs of life for your team, but ultimately a loss :)

Thanks shrike..wanted to welcom you and your fellow saints fans to the board...and you are right...we have the talent...but we have some serious problems in turning the ball over. No team scares me if we can control the turnovers

DOMEDOG316
11-09-2006, 11:23 AM
Thanks shrike..wanted to welcom you and your fellow saints fans to the board...and you are right...we have the talent...but we have some serious problems in turning the ball over. No team scares me if we can control the turnovers

The thing this year with the Steelers has been a turnover problem, sure. I see more issues with your Defense though. That defense has been VERY weak against the pass....which is the Saints strength. Our D has been great, especially against the run....the pass can hurt us, however.

Should be a good game. I just hope the Steelers come into this game looking for an easy win, because if they do.....The Saints will roll. We got caught off gaurd by Baltimore.....with Payton as our coach that won't happen again.

Heres to an injury free game for both teams! I'll drop in after the game to either eat my crow or to hear the excuses. As a Saints fan, we are used to the so called "top tier" teams making excuses all day long as to why we win the game. The Saints never get proper respect.....I just hope everybody realizes this isn't the "same ole' Saints"!

Jeremy
11-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Does someone else want to take that one?

shrike3000
11-09-2006, 12:45 PM
The thing this year with the Steelers has been a turnover problem, sure. I see more issues with your Defense though. That defense has been VERY weak against the pass....which is the Saints strength. Our D has been great, especially against the run....the pass can hurt us, however.

Should be a good game. I just hope the Steelers come into this game looking for an easy win, because if they do.....The Saints will roll. We got caught off gaurd by Baltimore.....with Payton as our coach that won't happen again.

Heres to an injury free game for both teams! I'll drop in after the game to either eat my crow or to hear the excuses. As a Saints fan, we are used to the so called "top tier" teams making excuses all day long as to why we win the game. The Saints never get proper respect.....I just hope everybody realizes this isn't the "same ole' Saints"!

With the Steelers 2-6 there is no way they consider ANY game an easy win and come in unprepared to play. Especially a 6-2 team.

Both of our D's are weak against the pass so I see us having a high scoring affair. Should be fun to watch at the very least.
:banana:

Hines0wnz
11-10-2006, 03:38 PM
The reason the D looks weak is because they spend too much time on the field. If they were fresher, you wouldnt see so many teams lighting them up in the second half.