PDA

View Full Version : Look at it this way

SteelerFanInATL
11-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Remember our 6 - 10 season a few years back. That was the year when we didn't know who would play from down to down on the O line. What ended up happening? We drafted Troy and a few years later won the SB. This team has talent even with the departures and additions this year. Another high draft pick to go along with the current talent won't hurt. Now please don't misunderstand me, just like everyone else, I will be cheering for the B & G reguardless of what happens this season and really hope we can turn this thing around. If not these are some thoughts to look forward too. We are still in good shape to become the first franchise to have six SB wins.

Bigsteve332310
11-09-2006, 07:35 PM
Remember our 6 - 10 season a few years back. That was the year when we didn't know who would play from down to down on the O line. What ended up happening? We drafted Troy and a few years later won the SB. This team has talent even with the departures and additions this year. Another high draft pick to go along with the current talent won't hurt. Now please don't misunderstand me, just like everyone else, I will be cheering for the B & G reguardless of what happens this season and really hope we can turn this thing around. If not these are some thoughts to look forward too. We are still in good shape to become the first franchise to have six SB wins.

umm... actually we drafted Big Ben. Troy was the year before.