PDA

View Full Version : I need jersey help...please

MJ5150
11-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Hello!

I am asking for some help from those in the Pittsburgh area, and others.

Out here in Washington State, Steeler gear is tough to find. Particularly jerseys. I can find Troy, Ben, and Joey at the national chains. The problem there is they only go up to XXL. I am a big guy, and I need XXXX-LARGE. Yeah, that is 4XL. I'd also like to get a jersey other than the "big three". I've looked around online and found some things here and there. I may even go for the Reebok deal in a few days.

Does anyone know where I can find jerseys in 4XL? Any stores local to Pittsburgh I should contact? They don't have to be authentic. I would really appreciate it if anyone could put me in touch with someone who could help me.

THANK YOU!!!! :smile: :tt02:

-Mike

MattsMe
11-10-2006, 12:25 AM
Here's a Bradshaw throwback jersey in 4xl. The same guy also has a Joe Green throwback.

http://item.express.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ExpressItem&item=8798683184&FROM_MERCHANDISING=1&tr=merch:cvi

And here's some Franco, Bradshaw, and Lambert jerseys, but they're more expensive.

http://www.dugout-memories.com/nflsteel.html

I haven't bought from either of these places, so I can't vouch for the quality of the jerseys.

I've seen active player (besides ben and troy) jerseys in 4xl before, but I can't remember where. I'll let you know if I run across them again.

MJ5150
11-10-2006, 01:41 AM
Thanks buddy!

I've scanned eBay, and all the usual sites. I am more looking for a jersey of a not so famous current Steeler player. I can order Hines, Troy, Ben, or even Willie online no problem. I also found Casey, but I was hoping for an offensive linemen or a different defensive linemen. Reebok's website has some sweet ones, but none are my size.

I know these jerseys are for sale in the Pittsburgh area. The Seahawks have fan shops around Seattle that sell almost any Seahawk jersey in the big sizes. I may try calling the Sideline Store, or The Pittsburgh Fan on Friday.

I am hoping someone will chime in with a phone number or name of a joint that carries current Steeler jerseys from guys like Faneca, Harrison, Clark, Hartings, etc.

-Mike

PisnNapalm
11-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Dan Krieder
http://cgi.ebay.com/DAN-KREIDER-AUTHENTIC-STEELERS-JERSEY-60-4XL-XXXXL_W0QQitemZ200042795748QQihZ010QQcategoryZ5801 4QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mike Webster
http://cgi.ebay.com/STEELERS-MIKE-WEBSTER-REEBOK-AUTHENTIC-JERSEY-4XL_W0QQitemZ300046360871QQihZ020QQcategoryZ24970Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Rocky Bleier
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pittsburgh-Steelers-20-BLEIER-JERSEY-WHITE-60-4XL_W0QQitemZ250047390326QQihZ015QQcategoryZ24970Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

PisnNapalm
11-10-2006, 11:03 AM
You might try contacting this store.

http://www.bcsports.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?ctl_nbr=2400&nurl=control/StoreHome.vm

They have stores in the Pittsburgh and Philly areas. I've bought several things from them in the past.

lostsailor73
11-10-2006, 11:07 AM
Mike-

Good call on the Herbie. Love Headhunters!

I bought an Alan Faneca jersey from this guy:

http://www.allthrowbackjerseys.com/

You can get any name and number that you want. He does home and away jerseys. I think they are only $40 (they used to be $35). They aren't official, but the numbers are stitched on and they are pretty nice jerseys. As far as the size, it looks like he goes up to 3XL but if you contact him first, ask him if he will do a larger size. He might.

Give it a try and let me know how it works out.

Hello!

Out here in Washington State, Steeler gear is tough to find. Particularly jerseys. I can find Troy, Ben, and Joey at the national chains. The problem there is they only go up to XXL. I am a big guy, and I need XXXX-LARGE. Yeah, that is 4XL. I'd also like to get a jersey other than the "big three". I've looked around online and found some things here and there. I may even go for the Reebok deal in a few days.

Does anyone know where I can find jerseys in 4XL? Any stores local to Pittsburgh I should contact? They don't have to be authentic. I would really appreciate it if anyone could put me in touch with someone who could help me.

-Mike

MJ5150
11-11-2006, 10:07 PM
Thank you to everyone for the help. I appreciate it!!

I ended up getting a Kreider on eBay for $60. It looks totally real in the photos, and the seller guarantees it is authentic.

I'd still like to get one of the defensive and/or offensive lineman jerseys still.

-Mike

PisnNapalm
11-12-2006, 07:56 AM
That's cool. I like seeing Kreider jerseys. He's an unsung star on the team.

Infamix
11-12-2006, 09:10 AM
Kreider a true steeler

MJ5150
11-12-2006, 09:06 PM
Kreider a true steeler

That is why I got it. When I see Dan, I think Steeler football. Plus, everyone is running around in Troy, Ben, and Hines jerseys. I like those guys as well, but I want something a little off the beaten path. To top it off, I try to get jerseys of players I liken myself to. I play football with my buddies on the weekend. Being 6'5" and 315 pounds, I'll look silly with a Hines jersey on.

Now, I REALLY want a Keisel jersey, or even Smith. I'd love to have a Faneca as well. I'll make some phone calls tomorrow.

Has anyone been to "The Pittsburgh Fan"? The website says they are across from PNC Park. How about the "Sideline Store"?

-Mike

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-13-2006, 06:09 AM
Hello!

-Mike

I am with you..getting gear here in Illinois isnt real easy...I get everything on-line

MJ5150
11-15-2006, 06:20 PM
My new Kreider jersey arrived today. Man, this jersey is suh-weet!!!

If anyone else wants a jersey, send me a PM. I will give you the sellers info. These jerseys are the real deal.

-Mike

MJ5150
11-20-2006, 06:21 PM
Well, I have some unfortunate news. The size 60 jerseys I bought were mislabeled. They are actually size 54, or maybe even 52.

I thought I had scored a sweet deal. The jersey itself is the real deal. These things are AWESOME. Just not my size. :banging:

-Mike

MJ5150
11-21-2006, 06:50 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a current player jersey in size 60? I don't want a replica.

I don't want Ben, Willie, Troy, Joey, Heath, or Hines.

-Mike