PDA

View Full Version : Weather

Geddy
11-12-2006, 09:43 AM
Ive been hearing the weather is going to be bad today. What is it like up there in PITT?? Good luck today guys. I know you guys need a win badly today, but being a Saints fan, i wish for more fumbles and interceptions again today. Honestly, i dont feel like the Saints are gonna win today. You guys are still a great team and are VERY desperate. Just remember this aint the same Saints you've seen in previous years. Good luck

stillers4me
11-12-2006, 09:45 AM
Ive been hearing the weather is going to be bad today. What is it like up there in PITT?? Good luck today guys. I know you guys need a win badly today, but being a Saints fan, i wish for more fumbles and interceptions again today. Honestly, i dont feel like the Saints are gonna win today. You guys are still a great team and are VERY desperate. Just remember this aint the same Saints you've seen in previous years. Good luck

ummmmmm.........thanks for reminding how desperate we are~~:thumbsup:

Good luck and and here's to a safe and injury free game!
:cheers:

Infamix
11-12-2006, 09:45 AM
Thanks Geddy. I don't know what the weather is going to be like, but if it is bad, get ready to see some slippage brotha

PalmerSteel
11-12-2006, 09:55 AM
not supposed to be bad. 42, cloudy, 5-10 mph winds

Elvis
11-12-2006, 10:17 AM
:tt02: :tt02:
My question is... can the Steelers run the ball with consistency against this Saints defense? That and TURN OVERS are the keys to the game... oh.. yeah... we must contain the Saints running game and make Drew beat us today...:helmet:

Steelers
11-12-2006, 10:24 AM
:tt02: :tt02:
make Drew beat us today...:helmet:

No way Drew beats us. We beat ourselves with 4-5 turnovers. :banging:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-12-2006, 10:25 AM

Thanks Geddy...Im from the same home town as Carl Mauck..if that name rings a bell.

pburghsaint
11-12-2006, 12:45 PM
I predict Sunny and Clear for the Saints

The same doom and gloom for the Illers

SteelCityMan786
11-12-2006, 01:50 PM
ummmmmm.........thanks for reminding how desperate we are~~:thumbsup:

Good luck and and here's to a safe and injury free game!
:cheers:

Just not too much luck to the Saints.

steveironcity
11-12-2006, 02:08 PM

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/Bandwagon.jpg

BlacknGold76
11-12-2006, 02:26 PM

:blah: :blah: :screwy: :joker: :sign01: :sign04: :footinmou :yap: :twocents:

melroseplace
11-12-2006, 11:04 PM
it was definitely a cold one! I was outside for about 5 hours before the game and I've been in for about 3 hours and I still feel like I'm unthawing lol...thank goodness it was a good game tho, it made it worthwhile!

83-Steelers-43
11-13-2006, 06:48 AM

I predict you would make a horrible meteorologist. :wink02: