PDA

View Full Version : COWBOYS VS. CARDINALS

tony hipchest
11-12-2006, 02:29 PM
:dang: :dang: :dang: :dang:
never live in between arizona and texas if you want to see the marquis match up of saints vs. steelers.

oh well, now i can listen to the game on the radio and watch the 2nd to last NASCAR race.

:dang: freaking cowboys and cardinals :dang: ive seen this shitty matchup about 2 X a year for the last 20 years

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-12-2006, 02:34 PM
never live in between arizona and texas if you want to see the marquis match up of saints vs. steelers.

oh well, now i can listen to the game on the radio and watch the 2nd to last NASCAR race.

:dang: freaking cowboys and cardinals :dang: ive seen this shitty matchup about 2 X a year for the last 20 years

LOL!!!!...and Im blessed with the Packers/Vikings game which pumps me up for the even more exciting Rams/Seahawks....:jammin:

Ambridge
11-12-2006, 03:38 PM

Fire-up the Sirius and listen to Tunch and Bill.

Jeremy
11-12-2006, 04:37 PM
I swear after my next promotion, satellite radio is going to be the first thing I buy.

Who carris the NFL, XM or Sirius?

Ambridge
11-12-2006, 05:00 PM
I swear after my next promotion, satellite radio is going to be the first thing I buy.

Who carris the NFL, XM or Sirius?

Sirius carries the NFL and just about every other professional sport.

Ambridge
11-12-2006, 05:01 PM
OMG!!!:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I just did a quick switch to the Dallas-Cardinals game and those Red on Red uni's Arizona is wearing is totally hideous.

tony hipchest
11-12-2006, 05:03 PM
Fire-up the Sirius and listen to Tunch and Bill. you know it bro!

yeah jeremy, sirius is the way to go. and next season they have NASCAR! (their 24/7 nfl coverage is primo). its the only station i even use.

tony hipchest
11-12-2006, 05:20 PM
LOL!!!!...and Im blessed with the Packers/Vikings game which pumps me up for the even more exciting Rams/Seahawks....:jammin: bummer! i was blessed with chargers/bengals. regardles of the outcome it was a great game to watch.

HEREWEGO
11-12-2006, 07:52 PM
does xm carry NFL games? I know xm has the market with MLB

MattsMe
11-12-2006, 10:41 PM
The Dallas game was on here too. I have NFL fieldpass, and listened to Tunch and Bill, just like always. Although today it kept freezing up, or going to commercial and not coming back for 4 or 5 minutes. At one point I gave up and tuned in to the broadcast from New Orleans. It was right after Brees fumbled and it was recovered for a touchdown. The broadcasters were praising the Aints for a "gutsy call", what a joke! I switched back to Pittsburgh, and luckily that stream was working again. Next year I'm springing for Sunday Ticket.

BlacknGold76
11-12-2006, 11:08 PM
Tell me about it. Living here in Kansas, the local Fox affliate decided to choose the deadbirds and cowgirls game over the Steelers/Saints game. I was extremely disappointed. :dang:

SteelerFan091472
11-13-2006, 08:35 PM
The Cowboys/Cardinals game was on up here for some reason. At least I got to listen to the game on the computer and got to see the last 4 minutes of the Steelers game.

herewegosteelers
11-17-2006, 08:07 PM

I live in Arizona, and because the New stadium is sold out. EVERYDay darn game is on tv. I can't stand it. Who cares about seeing any Cards game. I just cant support them...:tt02: :dang: