PDA

View Full Version : Bengal Bandwagon.. ABANDON SHIP!

boLT fan
11-12-2006, 04:02 PM
http://boards.bengals.com/forums/index.php?showforum=2
http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?showforum=2

Soo many fun threads there.

:sofunny:

tony hipchest
11-12-2006, 04:12 PM

LMAO! almost makes me wanna join that bitch assed board! but them fans are right. their season is over. none of them were bright enough to realize that in the preseason though.

have bengalfans EVER heard of defense?:cheers: good job chargers.

tomlinson is definitely the most amazing player in the game (although i knew this after his 1st year out of TCU)

stillers4me
11-12-2006, 08:39 PM
My husband just got off the phone with one of his Bengal buddies. The guy said that as of 4:30, he is now officially a Colts fan. This is typical Bungle fan mentality!! I mean statistically, they have a better chance of making the playoffs than we do..........but here we are...........still cheering our team, waiting for the next win to show the world what we're really made of!! Thank you, God, for making me a Steeler fan!!

The Ohio River is mighty crowded tonight............

MACH1
11-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Thats the differnce between the two teams, the Steelers buck up and stick together and the bungels are busy throwing each other under the bus or getting arrested.

Tankus_Maximus
11-12-2006, 08:46 PM
BBBWWWAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA!!!

This game was typical Bungles....rack up all these prolific offensive stats in the first half, and choke it all away!!!

It was sooooo fitting of Caution & His Bitches. Caution passes for over 400 yards, and still manages to lose!!!

Where ya at Panocha Cinco???!!!

My side is still sore from all the laughing!!!

Bungles blow a 28-7 lead, and Big Ben & Fast Willie outshoot the Saints...ahhh, balance has returned to the Universe, all is right again.

For now.

jaysta
11-12-2006, 09:13 PM
I'll just be happy when the Steelers record is better than the Bengals and then watch their fans. :tt02:

SteelCityMan786
11-12-2006, 09:23 PM
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :rofl: :rofl:

LMFAO! They're panicing now. Everything in Steelers land is safe and sound.

HometownGal
11-12-2006, 09:48 PM
Holy shit - what a bunch of puddin' heads. They should be called the Cincinnati Jackals. Reading through that muck makes me appreciate our Cincy Steelers fans even more - they are the only living proof that there actually is intelligent life in Shitsinnati. :thumbsup:

Hey -we tried to tell those nar nars that they always have been and always will be laaaahoooosers. :sofunny:

floodcitygirl
11-12-2006, 10:31 PM
Holy shit - what a bunch of puddin' heads. They should be called the Cincinnati Jackals. Reading through that muck makes me appreciate our Cincy Steelers fans even more - they are the only living proof that there actually is intelligent life in Shitsinnati. :thumbsup:

Hey -we tried to tell those nar nars that they always have been and always will be laaaahoooosers. :sofunny:Thanks HTG...it's a rough deal living life in this territory sometimes......BUT NOT TODAY!!!!!!!! :danceshout:

MACH1
11-12-2006, 10:49 PM

Pesonally I like this one. :banana:
http://boards.bengals.com/forums/index.php?showforum=5

tony hipchest
11-12-2006, 11:37 PM
BBBWWWAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA!!!

Where ya at Panocha Cinco???!!!

My side is still sore from all the laughing!!!

For now.

:toofunny: you know its killing him that he couldve had 2 endzone prances in this game.

2 sissy "dances" that he blew of for the sake of a loser team. :sofunny: he would rather be dressed up like joey lawrence or mario lopez than an actual football player! :chicken:

freaking pu$$y

the bengals suck

CJ#85
11-12-2006, 11:44 PM
I see you're all getting a laugh at our expense. That's fine, I've gotten plenty at yours this season. I didn't get to see your game today, but I heard you played well, and congratulations on the win.

I don't have to take any crow quite yet until the Bengals season is over. The game ticked me off today. I went to the game, as I have season tickets. Don't blame Carson for the loss. He and the offense played incredible. They scored 42 points, and with the exception of one fumble and a couple dropped passes they looked like they did last year.

The defense just plain stinks. P----------uuuuuuuuuuuuu! Every year the defense sucks, but occasionally this year I thought I saw a glimmer of hope. That glimmer is gone. We went in at half time up by 3 touchdowns. However, the defense let San Diego score 42 points in the second half alone. That has to be a record of defense suckitude. They couldn't stop the run (as usual), nor the pass, nor put any pressure on the quarterback. They aren't even getting turnovers this year. I want a new defensive coordinator. The defense has played terrible under Chuckie!

I still have hope. We can only lose one more game. If we do, I'll continue to watch the rest of the games and hope for better luck next season. Maybe we'll play well, but the defense has to start showing up and not relying on the offense to do it all. The offense came close, but there was no cigar.

If you guys manage to win all the rest of your games and make the playoffs, I'll personally eat crow over here. You guys can't lose any games, and we can only lose one. So, we'll see what happens. Maybe both teams can turn it around. The Brownies have the same record as you, but I don't believe they'll go anywhere. The Ratbirds seem pretty sure fire for the division as of now at least.

MACH1
11-13-2006, 12:36 AM
You give up to easy

stillers4me
11-13-2006, 05:15 AM
Pesonally I like this one. :banana:
http://boards.bengals.com/forums/index.php?showforum=5

The Steeler fans did me proud on that one! :helmet:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-13-2006, 06:14 AM
The Steeler fans did me proud on that one! :helmet:

You look at the Bengal schedule and they could concievably go 6-10

Tankus_Maximus
11-13-2006, 09:31 AM
Don't look now CJ...there's only 1 game separating us.

This game against The 'Aints is a prime example of the kind of football we're expected to perform at. 4 of the 6 of our losses have been attributed to turnovers. 0 turnovers = W for Steelers.

The Bungles were just overhyped and ALWAYS self-destruct, that can be attributed to character flaws. Hmm...where have I heard that linked to the Bungles?????

tony hipchest
11-13-2006, 09:59 AM
You look at the Bengal schedule and they could concievably go 6-10last week carson was quoted as saying the team thinks it can and expects to run the table and go 12-4. they got off to a great start yesterday. they thought they had won the game when they went up 21-0 against the chargers. just like they thought they won the sb in week 3.

ironically the bungles have lost more games since that game than the steelers.

this will go down as the season "that couldve been" for the steelers and the season that "never was" for the bungles.

same old bungles. once a bungle, always a bungle.

CantStop85
11-13-2006, 05:21 PM
Steelers fans? What...you guys are still around?

MACH1
11-13-2006, 05:28 PM
Steelers fans? What...you guys are still around?

Haven?t fell of the bandwagon yet unlike the bungels fans :dang:

SteelCityMan786
11-13-2006, 06:05 PM

Hey -we tried to tell those nar nars that they always have been and always will be laaaahoooosers. :sofunny:

That's exactly what I was thinking.

SteelerStorm
11-13-2006, 07:22 PM
It is hard to wish for but I hope the Bungles can win one more game this year. Beat the Ravens.

SteelCityMan786
11-13-2006, 07:58 PM
It is hard to wish for but I hope the Bungles can win one more game this year. Beat the Ravens.

That's the only one. I want to the Division this year in addition to the Super Bowl.