PDA

View Full Version : Great game

BigSaint8050
11-12-2006, 07:33 PM
Just wanted to stop by and say great game. Too bad it didn't come out in our favor.... 5 fumbles, 3 lost, 14 points, and a fumble when we are driving to tie the game. Man, this ones hard to swallow.

Regardless, good luck down the road.

Stillers43
11-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Thanks! We needed to be on + side for turnovers. Good luck to you guys too! I hope you guys win the NFC south!

steelergirlrocks
11-12-2006, 07:41 PM
Exciting game! Thanks! Good game!

clarient
11-12-2006, 07:48 PM
It's a bitter pill to swallow, no? We've had some practice, believe me!!

Thanks for joining us on SF this week, good luck with the smack talk against the Bengals! I'll definitely be rooting for you to stomp them into the ground next weekend!

Black@Gold Forever32
11-12-2006, 07:48 PM
Just wanted to stop by and say great game. Too bad it didn't come out in our favor.... 5 fumbles, 3 lost, 14 points, and a fumble when we are driving to tie the game. Man, this ones hard to swallow.

Hey the turn overs had killed the Steelers all year. So its about time it killed the other team. But it was a great game and I wish the New Orleans Saints the best the rest of the way.

alon504
11-12-2006, 07:51 PM
I was worried about the Steelers this week...but, not to sound overly confident, I'm going into this week with alot of confidence that the Saints will handle the Bengals nicely next week. I fully expect the Saints to beat Cincinnati and I'm closing in on 100% confidence that the Saints will make the playoffs (esp. with Atlanta's loss today, which helped.)

LarryNJ
11-12-2006, 07:52 PM
5 fumbles, 3 lost, 14 points, and a fumble when we are driving to tie the game. Man, this ones hard to swallow.

Welcome to our world!

Good luck the rest of the season. The Saints are a fun to to watch and should be good for several years.

PalmerSteel
11-12-2006, 07:54 PM
saints are solid. gg. man, why couldnt we have drafted colston. 7th round pick!

tony hipchest
11-12-2006, 07:57 PM
I was worried about the Steelers this week...but, not to sound overly confident, I'm going into this week with alot of confidence that the Saints will handle the Bengals nicely next week. I fully expect the Saints to beat Cincinnati and I'm closing in on 100% confidence that the Saints will make the playoffs (esp. with Atlanta's loss today, which helped.)

yeah, dont be fooled. the bengals arent the steelers. the saints will own them. reggie will have a break out game and duce will remind everyone who he is.

caligirlsteelerfan86
11-12-2006, 08:03 PM
ZERO TURNOVERS! Yeah, there where a few plays defense could a had turnovers in their favor, but one step at a time. Way to go Ben, he looked more comfortable today, he needs to relax some and if he can't make a play throw it away. I love Fast Willie, and glad to see him get back the "Fast" in his name. Defense, played well, I think we could have stepped it up a notch. We won, honestly, I was nervous, but they did it!! Cowher needs to get back in the game! I'm happy they got the win they DESERVE!!!! :tt02:

alon504
11-12-2006, 08:11 PM
ZERO TURNOVERS! Yeah, there where a few plays defense could a had turnovers in their favor, but one step at a time. Way to go Ben, he looked more comfortable today, he needs to relax some and if he can't make a play throw it away. I love Fast Willie, and glad to see him get back the "Fast" in his name. Defense, played well, I think we could have stepped it up a notch. We won, honestly, I was nervous, but they did it!! Cowher needs to get back in the game! I'm happy they got the win they DESERVE!!!! :tt02:

Therein lies the difference...teams cannot turn over the ball and expect to win the game. Steelers got 14 points off of Saints turnovers today...take that away, and we know who wins. Steelers are very familiar with this scenario.

NV STEELERS 723
11-12-2006, 08:13 PM
I love Reggie Bush...Go Saints...please beat the Falcons!!!!

caligirlsteelerfan86
11-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Therein lies the difference...teams cannot turn over the ball and expect to win the game. Steelers got 14 points off of Saints turnovers today...take that away, and we know who wins. Steelers are very familiar with this scenario.

I totally agree with you, Steelers might very well be with the Saints record if they have not turned the ball over so much this season. The Saints are one Hell of a team, and I believe they have the ability to go all the way this season. Colston is an excellent WR, him and Brees are a dangerous team! I am proud of the Steelers, all I wanted to see was some improvement, no turnovers, and I was blessed with Fast Willie's two break away runs. It was a fight till the end, a hell of a game for both teams.

I called my Dad during the 3rd quarter, and he was really not into the game. He gave his game ticket to his sister, he is mad about the season, he just doesn't give those tickets out...heck he wouldn't give it to me if we had a better year. I think he was just bitter about giving the ticket to a winning game to his sister....I called her and left her a message to enjoy it and make sure to let my father know how great it was. NEVER STOP BELIEVING!

Elvis
:tt02: :helmet: No turnovers... I couldnt believe that Parker got caught on both of his long runs, but they were still great runs. I really didnt see this one coming but I knew when we dont turn the ball over we are still 1 of the best 3 or 4 teams in the league!:tt02: :helmet:

MACH1

Way too familiar:banging:

alon504
11-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Saints needed Joe Horn today, IMO, as well. He's been out for two weeks with a groin injury, but, is scheduled to return next week. But, it was a good game. I enjoyed watching every minute of it..it was exciting for fans of both teams, IMO.

Infamix
11-12-2006, 08:41 PM
Hey SaintsFan you know how it feels to be a Steelers fan today. Good team, turnovers kill.

GoldRush26
11-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Hey SaintsFan you know how it feels to be a Steelers fan today. Good team, turnovers kill.

Turnovers kill any NFL team. That being said, I knew that the game would be the Steelers to win if they didn't turn the ball over. Congrats to you guys. I think this loss will help us in the long run, to remind our players not to start to believe their own press clippings.

Mosca
11-12-2006, 09:04 PM
You guys are really good. Hell of game. I'm going to root for the Saints as my NFC team from here on out.

Tom

MJ5150
11-12-2006, 09:43 PM
Thanks for being cool, and coming around to say thanks. If you guys play like that next week, you'll lose again.

I sincerely hope you Saints fans don't have to go through the turnover problems we have been having.

-Mike

HometownGal
11-12-2006, 09:47 PM
Thanks and good luck to your Saints! :smile: Turnovers kill - we Steelers fans know that all too well.

Don't you worry - the Saints are going to the playoffs and I for one am happy for you people in the bayou that you have some positives happening around you! :thumbsup:

jaysta
11-12-2006, 09:48 PM
Thanks SaintsFan. The Saints will be fine next week.

Stlrs4Life
11-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Thanks Saintsa fans. Good Luck the rest of the season.

NV STEELERS 723
11-12-2006, 10:31 PM
After the MNF game when the Saints won.... I have continued to think that GOD is a Saints fan.... and I have no prob w/ that.....he was a STEELERS fan last year for Bettis....

Go Saints next week.... kill "Who Dey" !!!!!!!!!:cheers:

klick81
11-13-2006, 01:20 AM

We've been doing that to ourselve ALL season long!

greenparrot
11-13-2006, 10:15 AM

we'd really like to know what it's like to be a Steeler fan in January LOL!! :cheers: