PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on Good Win To Steelers

alon504
11-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Steelers needed the mistakes and got them. I knew it was going to be tough game for the Saints. This was a MUST win for the Steelers and it's the NFL, I expected the Steelers to play their hearts out. Lots of offense! Well over 900 yards in the game. Steelers go to 3-6 and Saints fall to 6-3. One good thing for the Saints is the Falcons did lose, so we are able to remain in first place in the NFC South. Good luck on the rest of the season. I'll keep an eye on you guys. GO NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!

NV STEELERS 723
11-12-2006, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the post .... your a good sport!

Elvis
11-12-2006, 08:30 PM
:tt02: :tt02: :cheer: :helmet: :helmet: :cheers:
Good thread Saints fan and I wish your team the very best the rest of the season and hopefuly everyone comes serious injury free and may God Bless New Orleans.
:cheer:
p.s.
My 500th post.. wow.. I Love My Steelers!!

GoldRush26
11-12-2006, 08:42 PM
Yeah I'd like to say good game to the Steelers. You guys earned the win, and we didn't. I know people called me a troll...for what reason I don't know but I'd like this post to show that I and most other Saints fans are class acts.

Mosca
11-12-2006, 09:09 PM
Hell of a game. Thanks, you guys are really good. I'm going to root for the Saints the rest of the way as my NFC team. Now whip te Bengals next week, hmmmm?

Tom

stillers4me
11-12-2006, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the congrats.....what a great game!!! It could of went either way.........thank you Willie Parker!

Next week I'm a Saints fan.....beat the snot of of Kitten Palmer and the ***** Cats! Go Saints!!!

Indy_Steelers
11-12-2006, 09:22 PM
I win both ways.
I am a Steelers fan and I got to watch Drew Brees play at Purdue so I am glad the Steelers won and Drew threw no interceptions. I hope the Saints can win out.
By the way Chuckie Okobi (did I spell that right?), who started for Pittsburgh today, was the center for Drew at Purdue.

HometownGal
11-12-2006, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the props and well wishes, alon, and the best of luck to your Saints, as well. They battled us good today, but as the Steelers know all too well, the team with the fewest turnovers usually comes out on top, as we did today. It was great being the taker instead of the giver today for a change. :smile:

We'll be cheering the Saints on next week!

SteelCityMan786
11-12-2006, 09:30 PM
alon

Very classy post man. Good luck to the saints for the rest of the way.

MJ5150
11-12-2006, 09:36 PM
I apologize to you and the other Saints fans who came back to congratulate us Steeler fans. I declared none of youn'z would come back here if the Saints lost. What an amazing game. I said earlier in the week that the Steelers would win a shootout if they did not turn the ball over.

I am going to be a Saints fan next week, for sure. GO beat those Bengals!!!!!

-Mike

jaysta
11-12-2006, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the nice congrats Saints fans. I think we'll all be cheering for you next weekend. :helmet:

alon504
11-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Well, when we make the playoffs come back to www.saintsreport.com and party with us during post season....I promise you all will have a blast with us. We've got some cool cats and football smart people on our site. For what it's worth...the Steelers are even getting props on our site this evening. Again, good luck the rest of the season and it's good to know we've got some Saints fans in Pittsburgh! Cheers...

SteelCityMan786
11-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Well, when we make the playoffs come back to www.saintsreport.com and party with us during post season....I promise you all will have a blast with us. We've got some cool cats and football smart people on our site. For what it's worth...the Steelers are even getting props on our site this evening. Again, good luck the rest of the season and it's good to know we've got some Saints fans in Pittsburgh! Cheers...

and you guys have some classy ones.

NV STEELERS 723
11-12-2006, 10:25 PM
You Saints fans are pretty cool...BUT, where is the VOODO guy?....Go Saints the rest of the way!!!! The Bungals will be tough, but I think you'll pull the win out!...by the way I LOVE your Gulf raw Oysters... we get them here in most all the Oysters bars.... they are the best !!!!

SteelCityMan786
11-12-2006, 10:27 PM
You Saints fans are pretty cool...BUT, where is the VOODO guy?....Go Saints the rest of the way!!!! The Bungals will be tough, but I think you'll pull the win out!...by the way I LOVE your Gulf raw Oysters... we get them here in most all the Oysters bars.... they are the best !!!!

They save the voodoo for the AFL Season. Which speaking of congrats on getting your team back Nawlins, maybe a Pittsburgh/Nawlins Rivalry can brew in the AFL.

MJ5150
11-12-2006, 10:29 PM
You Saints fans are pretty cool...BUT, where is the VOODO guy?

There are a couple more of the more vocal Saints fans from this week who are missing this afternoon/evening. I suspect they won't be back. Props to those that did though.

-Mike

touchdownward
11-12-2006, 10:33 PM
Great game today Saints, great fans too.

Good luck the rest of the season and whup the fur off the kitties next weekend.

alon504
11-13-2006, 12:10 AM
They save the voodoo for the AFL Season. Which speaking of congrats on getting your team back Nawlins, maybe a Pittsburgh/Nawlins Rivalry can brew in the AFL.

Hah! Thanks. We do miss the VooDoo and they will be back in the Spring. NBA Hornets return next year, as well. We can't wait. It's been hard without our teams during the recovery from the storm.

Hines0wnz
11-13-2006, 12:11 AM
By the way Chuckie Okobi (did I spell that right?), who started for Pittsburgh today, was the center for Drew at Purdue.

Great piece of info, thanks! :cheers:

tony hipchest
11-13-2006, 12:27 AM
Yeah I'd like to say good game to the Steelers. You guys earned the win, and we didn't. I know people called me a troll...for what reason I don't know but I'd like this post to show that I and most other Saints fans are class acts.well thats a shame if any of our posters called you "troll" and i will apologize for them. the saintfans represented well on our board. as far as new members go, i bet you guys outnumber the bengals, browns, and ravens fans combined on gameweek.

win or lose, joe horn and drew brees are 2 of my favorite non steeler players in the league
(and that goes right up there with LT and p. manning in my book)

Preacher
11-13-2006, 02:52 AM
Saints... Good luck this season.. PLEASE win next week... and may God be with you rebuilding the area.