PDA

View Full Version : So, where are the Browns fans? Just Bring It!

Elvis
11-12-2006, 07:41 PM
:tt02: :helmet: :tt02: :helmet: :cheer: :flap: :sofunny: :thumbsup: :jammin: :helmet: :tt02: :jawdrop:
I for one am ready for this upcoming weekend's game between the cellar dwelling Steelers and Browns... I really dont think this game will be the 51-0 throbbin that the Brownies took last year but I am wanting to see our streak start now. Then comes the Ravens... boy what a two weeks this is gonna be with me... I hate the Browns and I really hate the Ravens... But first things first... the Browns are first and we must take care of business and win the rest of our games to have much of a chance to make a run at the play-offs... So, Lets Get This Part Started..:party: :jawdrop: p.s.
Other than turnovers... what are the keys to beatin' the Brownies?

Livinginthe past
11-12-2006, 08:08 PM
I can see you make full use of the 'smilies' this website has to offer! :wink02:

Im sure you'll get your share of Browns fans between now and next week.

NM

SteelCityMan786
11-12-2006, 08:28 PM
We have a couple visit every once in awhile.

HometownGal
11-12-2006, 08:39 PM
Where are the Browns fans? Probably cowering in their doghouses scared of the ass-whoopin' their sorry assed team is going to get next Sunday. :tt02: :tt02:

shevdog
11-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Is it time to play the clowns in the doghouse already? Time to send them to the pound.

I can't believe they won today.

MJ5150
11-12-2006, 08:51 PM
I've only been posting here for less than a month. The Saints fans were rather overwhelming. I hope the Browns fans aren't the same.

I don't know how some of you longtime members here put up with that every week. I was exhausted. Every day was another Saint fan posting doom and gloom for us.

-Mike

Steelers
11-12-2006, 08:52 PM
Uhhhhhhh.... they beat Atlanta today. Vick put up a career passing performance against us. Just enjoy tonight's win and stay realistic.

Stlrs4Life
11-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Uhhhhhhh.... they beat Atlanta today. Vick put up a career passing performance against us. Just enjoy tonight's win and stay realistic.

Exactly. And I'm willing to bet, it will not take long to move this thread to the Blast Furnace.

jaysta
11-12-2006, 08:55 PM
Do we really want to invite them into our camp? LOL They'll be in here causing havoc and then everyone will start complaining and want them out of here.

MACH1
11-12-2006, 08:56 PM
As long as our D shows up and keep the to's to a minimum we should be fine. After all its the clowns.:jammin:

PisnNapalm
11-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Fargin browns screwed up my picks this week. Didn't they know they were supposed to lose to Atlanta?

Ahh well... We'll flush them like they're used to.

Infamix
11-12-2006, 09:35 PM
I hope we don't go into this game in a simliar fashion as the Raiders one.

Preacher
11-13-2006, 02:59 AM
Blast furnace... Here we come!!

What a week this is going to be!!

Elvis
11-13-2006, 05:58 AM
:tt02:
Sorry if I offended anyone with my smilies. Didnt want this to be a blast furnace thing but maybe it will turn out to be there. Just keep it clean and lets have fun. Remember Prayers for Troy that these concusions will not continue to haunt him. He looked pretty lost on the sidleine shots that the tv showed...:helmet:

SteelersWoman
11-13-2006, 07:11 AM
I thought our score against the Browns last year was 41-0?

You didn't offend me with the icons :)

stlrtruck
11-13-2006, 07:17 AM
Let's not look past the clowns. They've played tough in all their games. We need to take it to them from the coin toss to the end of the 4th quarter. The last thing we need to do is let Frye get hope or any consistency.

I saw too many holes in our secondary yesterday. And I'm sure the clowns coaches will be looking to go deep on our already banged up secondary!

RoethlisBURGHer
11-13-2006, 10:57 AM
I'm going to the game,and I can't wait for Sunday to come!

IF IT'S BROWN FLUSH IT DOWN!

SteelerFanInCA
11-13-2006, 11:01 AM
We can't take the browns ligthly. Everyone gets paid to play on Sunday's and anything can happen. Play turnover free and we will be OK.

PalmerSteel
11-13-2006, 11:25 AM
Let's not look past the clowns. They've played tough in all their games. We need to take it to them from the coin toss to the end of the 4th quarter. The last thing we need to do is let Frye get hope or any consistency.

I saw too many holes in our secondary yesterday. And I'm sure the clowns coaches will be looking to go deep on our already banged up secondary!

exactly. they just beat the falcons. with the way our D is playing frye could have his "breakout game", just like vick did against us (and rivers, bush, brees, javon walker). just like vick, it wont last long either. just like someone else mentioned, We can't take the browns ligthly. :helmet:

memphissteelergirl
11-13-2006, 12:38 PM
I am gonna keep my trash talking to a minimum for the rest of the season (not that I won't retaliate if a fan from an opposing team gets "crazy stupid"-sorry, mods). Although we had a great win against the Saints, we haven't been playing Steeler-caliber football this season, so we haven't earned the right to talk trash, not just yet.

Need4spd
11-13-2006, 12:53 PM
I thought our score against the Browns last year was 41-0?

I was waiting for someone to point that out, it was 41-0.

Stillers43
11-13-2006, 04:11 PM
Keep Clowns fans out!

Steelers
11-13-2006, 04:36 PM
As bad as we (arguably) are, I say there's no way in Hell we lose to the Browns. :cheers: Those were my sentiments going into Oakland, but we have momentum this time.

stillers4me
11-13-2006, 05:23 PM
I don't take even the Clowns lightly. We handed them a 41-0 lump of coal for Christmas last year and they will be out for blood. Handle with caution.....the annihilate!