PDA

View Full Version : Ike gets burned again!

Paul Pyrch
11-12-2006, 07:54 PM
[/B]k"]I know the Steelers won today and Fast Willie ran great, but Ike got burned again on several occasions. I really think he needs to sit down for a while.

Atlanta Dan
11-12-2006, 07:57 PM
[/B]k"]I know the Steelers won today and Fast Willie ran great, but Ike got burned again on several occasions. I really think he needs to sit down for a while.

So we can see Madison start at CB?

BigJen
11-12-2006, 10:09 PM
I agree. Ike is pretty pathetic!

tony hipchest
11-12-2006, 10:12 PM
I agree. Ike is pretty pathetic!you should change your name to "big dike" then.

SteelCzar76
11-12-2006, 10:25 PM
you should change your name to "big dike" then.

I think "Big" might be juuuust a lil bit of an understatement Tone :sofunny:

"Hail Caesar,.......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

Paul Pyrch
11-13-2006, 10:15 AM
:dang: So we can see Madison start at CB?No! So we can see McFadden!!!

Haiku_Dirtt
11-13-2006, 10:39 AM
So we can see Madison start at CB?

:toofunny: Point. And case.

Anthony Smith got turned around a couple times too. Off to the guantlet.

stlrtruck
11-13-2006, 12:28 PM
With Smith's aggressiveness, we should try to use him as a blitzer more often. Especially since he was getting turned around a lot yesterday.

On top of that, Dickie LeBeau needs to work on some quick fixes to help the ailing secondary. Those guys need to do a whole lot of working together and geling before this week's game.

clevestinks
11-13-2006, 05:14 PM
I really think that ike is lazy. He gets up for the big match ups. ala CJ. But goes about the other games at half speed. I liked when we resigned him, but mentioned that he might be over payed, being that he plays well when we get pressure on the QB, no pressure and he is average

jaysta
11-13-2006, 05:17 PM
He's having a rough time this year, but Ike will be fine. Have faith. :tt02:

billcowherschin
11-13-2006, 05:51 PM
Ike has one problem right now...CONFIDENCE....and that is all, as usual we have fans that call themselves "diehard" jumping down someones throat when they have a few bad games...i guess i should be suprised though being there are people calling for batch to start at qb as of last week, but after the win yesterday i dont see that anymore. for those of us that really are diehard fans we remember ike lead the league in pass defenses last year...lebau will get his head on straight and with him, mcfadden, pola, and smith we have a very very strong future at db...deshea is a find corner as well he is just a little older than the guys i mentioned, but i believe he will be effective for the next few years as well