PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

nflfan
11-13-2006, 05:52 AM
Yall said it all week. Whoever can protect the football will win the game. The Steelers did that last night and came away with the win.

Congrats on a game well played, abd good luck with the rest of the season. We hope you guys run the table and win out. I'd love for our teams to meet up again in the Superbowl!!!!!!!

Prosdo
11-13-2006, 07:00 AM
Very classy post. Thank you nflfan. Good game and good luck to you in the rest of the season. :cheers:

SteelersWoman
11-13-2006, 07:05 AM
Thanks nflfan--I second Prosdo's post!

83-Steelers-43
11-13-2006, 08:05 AM
Classy thread. Thanks and good luck with the rest of your season.

19ward86
11-13-2006, 08:07 AM
finally some room to breath, cant take too big of a breath though.....?

Jonesy77
11-13-2006, 08:46 AM
Good game. Tough to win with all those turnovers. Beat us fair and square (actually with a few bad calls made our way, if you ask me). Well, good luck the rest of the way.

greenparrot
11-13-2006, 08:57 AM
Good game. Tough to win with all those turnovers. Beat us fair and square (actually with a few bad calls made our way, if you ask me). Well, good luck the rest of the way.

exciting game....missed most of it except last 8 minutes. Steelers deserved to win because they played a cleaner game with no turnovers. I thought this game would be a great barometer for the Saints...I think we passed. I think it will also help the Steelers figure out a few things. Good luck the rest of the season. In today's NFL...who knows. It seems nobody wants to run away and hide.

tony hipchest
11-13-2006, 09:14 AM
exciting game....missed most of it except last 8 minutes. Steelers deserved to win because they played a cleaner game with no turnovers. I thought this game would be a great barometer for the Saints...I think we passed. I think it will also help the Steelers figure out a few things. Good luck the rest of the season. In today's NFL...who knows. It seems nobody wants to run away and hide.the saints definitely passed. and their fans had the best representation on this board of any other teams fans all season and last year (going back to when i joined).

i will continue to pull for the "other" black and gold team, especially d. brees and joe horn.

and if ANYONE believes that j. addai or l. maroney will win rookie of the year (i heard alot of this at the midway point of the season) they are out of their mind.

marques is having the best year of any rookie wr since randy moss. i think he may make the pro bowl.