PDA

View Full Version : Is the turnover thing contagious?

efil4stnias
11-13-2006, 09:07 AM
You guys must have laced our locker room with the "turnover virus":wink02:

What a game. No turnovers on your end and you guys played an outstanding game. I wish you guys the best for the rest of the season and hope you get Polamalu back soon. We now face the Bengals ( but at home ) and look to avenge our play this past Sunday. But this game exemplifies our team and QB Brees, they NEVER give up and keep coming. Its great to be a fan of a team that just will not give up. (even after a loss and an AFC loss to boot so it doesn't hurt us in our division. )

Have a great remainder of the season.

83-Steelers-43
11-13-2006, 09:09 AM
they NEVER give up and keep coming. Its great to be a fan of a team that just will not give up.

We know how that feels. Last season we were the exact same and ended up winning our fifth ring. It's a great feeling.

Rotorhead
11-13-2006, 10:49 AM
Thanks and please beat the Bungles for us!!

Stlrs4Life
11-13-2006, 10:56 AM
Thanks, good luck to the Sauints the rest of the way. A Bears vs Saints NFC Championship game would be fun to watch.

SteelerFanInCA
11-13-2006, 12:21 PM
Thanks and good luck against the bungles this week.

SteelersWoman
11-14-2006, 10:50 PM
Thanks, and good luck to your team as well!

stillers4me
11-14-2006, 10:56 PM
Thanks and we know exactly how you feel!! Now go grind Kitten Palmer and that big mouth CJ, Inmate Henry and his thug buddy Whosyermama into the dirt!!! Go Saints!!!!!!

stillers4me
11-14-2006, 11:00 PM
You guys must have laced our locker room with the "turnover virus":wink02:

We were desperate.........but it worked!! :tt02:

Good luck with the rest of your season!! I think you guys are now my favorite NFC team!
:cheers:

Chronicgaming
11-14-2006, 11:10 PM
Good luck against the Bungles this week! I'm pushing for you guys in the NFC.

MJ5150
11-14-2006, 11:23 PM
Great game indeed. It was nice to see the Steeler tradition and winning mentality factor into that game. The Saints folded in the second half, and the Steelers just kept on making plays. I talked about it all week, so cool to see it happen.

So carry on Saints fans. A small bump in your most excellent ride so far this season. Rest assured that every Steeler fan will be watching the scoreboard this Sunday hoping you guys put a beat down on the Bengals.

Maybe we'll see you guys in Miami. We don't want to beat Seattle again and have to listen to those whiny fans!!!

-Mike

3 to be 4
11-14-2006, 11:36 PM
Yes it IS contagious. Paul Brown just turned over in his grave!

*see Blast Furnace for an expansion of this concept which has turned into an idea.