PDA

View Full Version : Saints fan here to say GOOD GAME!!

beeobee
11-13-2006, 10:22 AM
WOW!! That was a game!! I was not in the least surprised to see you guys beat us and most of you were right.No turnovers=WIN..so congratulations!

I just have one thing more to say.I saw alot of talk on here about the "legacy"of the Saints and how we were supposed to "fold"just like every other Saints team before us.I just hope from watching the game yesterday that..this ain't the Saints team your fathers Steelers teams have played! Our boys faught to the end! Us as Saints fans have had nothing but pride after all these years and I would hope that for those of you who watched the game saw that we are FOR REAL and that this game didn't really hurt us and we are still in it!

Anyway..Good luck the rest of the year and who knows..You guys might win out.It can happen!! Peace!

memphissteelergirl
11-13-2006, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the props! But admittedly we got a long way to go. Hope this win gives us the spark we need!

And I must give kudos to your team as well. You guys have a very good team and I think that combined with a good coach the Saints are on the track of being contenders in the NFC.

Haiku_Dirtt
11-13-2006, 11:48 AM
That was a very entertaining game. What can be said safely is that the ghost of the NO 'Aints may finally have been extricated from the collective psyche of the Saints faithful. And all those paper bags are now upright and overflowing with revenue.

SteelerFanInCA
11-13-2006, 11:55 AM
The Saints played a tough game yesterday. Good luck with the remainder of the season.