PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Steelers fans

Falls Church Saint
11-13-2006, 10:09 AM
I posted a few weeks ago with a parking question and one of you was kind enough to answer it for me.

Now I've returned just to say thank-you to all the Steelers fans I met in the parking lot and at the game yesterday. I've never had a more pleasant away game experience (other than the outcome!). You have a lot to be proud of, and I'm not just talking about those Lombardi Trophies on display. Beautiful stadium, great gameday atmosphere, and wonderful people.

Thanks again, and congrats on the win.

Falls Church Saint

Infamix
11-13-2006, 10:10 AM
Thanks...I wasn't at the game, but I know Steeler Nation as a whole is pretty much a class act, as well as Saints fans. Good luck against the Bengals, give them a good beating.

floodcitygirl
11-13-2006, 10:20 AM
I posted a few weeks ago with a parking question and one of you was kind enough to answer it for me.

Now I've returned just to say thank-you to all the Steelers fans I met in the parking lot and at the game yesterday. I've never had a more pleasant away game experience (other than the outcome!). You have a lot to be proud of, and I'm not just talking about those Lombardi Trophies on display. Beautiful stadium, great gameday atmosphere, and wonderful people.

Falls Church SaintVERY classy post. Glad you enjoyed your Pittsburgh experience! Best of luck to your team....especially beating up on those kitties! :thumbsup:

Dynasty
11-13-2006, 08:44 PM
I hope you guys get a call from PETA after the game.

for kicking bengal ass

Steelers
11-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Awesome post. Now go out there and demolish Cincinnati!

Preacher
11-13-2006, 10:44 PM
Sniff sniff... Makes me proud to be a Steeler fan!

jaysta
11-13-2006, 11:25 PM
Thanks for such a nice post! :tt02:

clevestinks
11-14-2006, 05:45 PM

Falls Church Saint

Thanks from all the Steelers faithful. I hear that alot though from clevelanders who cant believe how good they get treated in the burgh.:cheers:

Stlrs4Life
11-14-2006, 05:48 PM

Falls Church Saint

No problem! :wink02:

steelergirlrocks
11-14-2006, 05:53 PM
Nice post and good game!

pittsburgh$teelersfan
11-14-2006, 05:55 PM
Your welcome now please beat the bungals for us.