PDA

View Full Version : Bring On The brownies

clevestinks
11-13-2006, 05:18 PM
I`m excited that we still have a chance. I was hoping for a ratbird losss yesterday but oh well. Now its my week, living in thios area, I love my roll as the a-hole at work. We need this game , just like all our games now, but this should be easy picking for our agressive style on defense. frye is usually running for his life, and he is really a hit away from sitting on the bench foe a while. If we don`t get to him, we don`t deserve to win. This should be like practice for our LB`s. With that said though, if he gets time, he has some weapons that he didn`t have in our 41-0 game. He isnt very good, i do`nt think, but we need not be fooled either.

In another must win!

Here We Go Steelers! Here We Go!:tt02:

MACH1
11-13-2006, 05:33 PM
We thought Oakland was going to be a automatic win and look what happend, I wouldnt over look the clownies to much.

steelergirlrocks
11-13-2006, 06:07 PM
We can do it!!

Lyn
11-13-2006, 07:19 PM
It is Clowns Week!~!~ Bring it!~!~

touchdownward
11-13-2006, 08:11 PM
They are the clowns, but they are a NFL team, nothing's a sure win.
We have to bring our A game every week, no room for mistakes.
Go Steelers!!!!!

Lyn
11-13-2006, 08:44 PM
They are the clowns, but they are a NFL team, nothing's a sure win.
We have to bring our A game every week, no room for mistakes.
Go Steelers!!!!!

That is the truth!~ :)

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

Stillers#1
11-13-2006, 08:55 PM
mmmm magic brownies.......oh wait...sorry I drifted off there for a second...THE BROWNS SUCK!!!!

jaysta
11-13-2006, 11:45 PM
One game at a time, but if the Steelers play like they did yesterday this should be a big win.:helmet:

holmes
11-13-2006, 11:58 PM
I hope we crush them. They are already running their mouths up there. Here's a quote from braylon edwards "We're coming after their tails... We're coming for the Steelers, that's point-blank, period. It's not a situation where you say the past is the past. No, the hell with that." There is also talk on the mistake on the lake about bring Cowher up there to coach in a few years. All of this I feel will keep us focused on kicking the new browns' butts all over the field. I don't think we will take them for granted like the raiders game.

Steelersfan4life0655
11-14-2006, 12:36 AM
damn nfl is too unpredictable and you just never now what can happen. i am a little worried about this game cuz the browns have been putting up some fights in their last 3 games and i dont see this being like the ass whooping we did last year against the browns, but edwards needs to shut up and put it on the field and see the reciever can do. i really hope clark will lay him out like he did when he did it to the bungles recievers. :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

MJ5150
11-14-2006, 12:39 AM
I miss the days when this game was a for sure Steeler win.

Once I find out what's up with Troy, I'll be able to better gauge my confidence level.

-Mike

Preacher
11-14-2006, 12:43 AM
If we lose this game to the Clowns... our season is over Period. Why? Because if we do not have the emotional ability to get up for this game.. We are done.

SteelersWoman
11-14-2006, 05:52 AM
I do know that the Browns will be much tougher this year than last, and our guys are softer this year than last, so it will probably come down (again--same as the Saints game) to whoever makes the least amount of mistakes.

The Browns won their games against the Jets AND the Falcons--I would've bet against both of those wins, so we can't just take for granted that we've got this one in the bag.

I agree with Mike--I miss the days that this woulda been a sure thing...

I just hope that Edward's comments get our guys good and fired up!

stillers4me
11-14-2006, 06:02 AM
damn nfl is too unpredictable and you just never now what can happen. i am a little worried about this game cuz the browns have been putting up some fights in their last 3 games and i dont see this being like the ass whooping we did last year against the browns, but edwards needs to shut up and put it on the field and see the reciever can do. i really hope clark will lay him out like he did when he did it to the bungles recievers. :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

I agree .....we'll have a fight on our hands and I expect a good game. The Clowns remember our little 41-0 lump of coal we gave them for Christmas Eve last year and it's time to answer for that! If we bring our A game and our secondary can stand up to the challenge, there's no reason we can't beat them.

The Bungals fans I work with have given up the fight.........they say their season is over. I said that if they had no interest in that wildcard slot......we would gladly take it. It worked well for us last year! The Bungals fans are a bunch of weenies......they want to slaughter everybody or it's not worth their time. They can't handle compitition.

It's time to go into Steeler Stealth Mode again........the rest of the league is looking at Brady and Peyton Manning. It's time to sneak in there again!!! Here we go Steelers!!

HometownGal
11-14-2006, 07:08 AM
As I've stated before, the Steelers can't take ANY team for granted no matter what their record shows. They have to go into each game now with the killer instinct, continue to believe in themselves and in each other and keep their heads in the game, even if they temporarily lag behind. No win in the NFL is a guarantee, not even the Clowns. They are a hungry team, as we are - it's going to take a Steelers team with all cylinders running in unison to win and most importantly, NO mistakes. Their confidence was rebuilt some with the win over the Saints and they've got to just keep it going. They control their own destiny and I'm hoping the team leaders step up as they did on Sunday and get them fired up and ready to do battle! :tt02:

Big D
11-14-2006, 07:29 AM
As I've stated before, the Steelers can't take ANY team for granted no matter what their record shows. They have to go into each game now with the killer instinct, continue to believe in themselves and in each other and keep their heads in the game, even if they temporarily lag behind. No win in the NFL is a guarantee, not even the Clowns. They are a hungry team, as we are - it's going to take a Steelers team with all cylinders running in unison to win and most importantly, NO mistakes. Their confidence was rebuilt some with the win over the Saints and they've got to just keep it going. They control their own destiny and I'm hoping the team leaders step up as they did on Sunday and get them fired up and ready to do battle! :tt02:

gotta agree with my homey. The browns did something in atlanta that we werent able to do win. Make that two things they shut vick down, we didnt. This could be a very tough game for us

stlrtruck
11-14-2006, 08:16 AM
The clowns also didn't turn the ball over 3 times inside their own 30 to ATL.

Our offense has to play solid and they can't afford to be careless with the ball (i.e. Holmes carrying like he's taking a loaf of bread to momma).

Our defense has to be lights out and Dickie LeBeau has to make adjustments as soon as the clowns go to max protect. Let's face it, every time an offense has gone into max protect, our defense has still tried to play the same style and it hasn't worked once this year! Count the loses, SD - ATL - DEN. In those 3 games, we tried to manpower the max protect scheme and it bit us on the back side.

Finally, we can't look past the clowns but the intense rivalry should fire these players up without needing some idiotic comment from Edwardo!!!

Now PIN YOUR EARS BACK BOYS AND GO HIT SOMEONE!!!!

skidboot
11-14-2006, 08:48 AM
Crush em.

Search and Destroy.

Browns will be remembering the 41-0 game from last year.

stlrtruck
11-14-2006, 09:57 AM
Forget last year! We've got to put a sock in their mouth and shut them out AGAIN!!!

clevestinks
11-14-2006, 05:38 PM
Forget last year! We've got to put a sock in their mouth and shut them out AGAIN!!!

i HEARD tHAT! Time to bring it Steelers!

As far as taking them likely? We are 3-6 teams are starting to take us lightly, not the visa versa

Infamix
11-14-2006, 05:48 PM
Oh do I have a sketchy feeling about this game. Hopefully, the Steelers sustain long drives to carve the heart out of the Brownie's defense. This will deflate their confidence after a nice win against Atlanta, and Parker can close it off with yet another 80 yard td run.

Stlrs4Life
11-14-2006, 05:49 PM
We thought Oakland was going to be a automatic win and look what happend, I wouldnt over look the clownies to much.

Exactly.

clevestinks
11-15-2006, 03:27 PM
Exactly.

No automatic win, thats for sure. But once again we need to approach it with extreme desperation. This must be like another playoff game to us. We still have a chance, I still think the ratbirds have been lucky at best, and the tougher part of thier schedule is coming. ben is finally shaking off the rust. but our defense has been shaky. We need this win.
:tt02: Here We Go Steelers, Here We go!:tt02: