PDA

View Full Version : THE DEPARTED....

Maidenarcher
11-13-2006, 06:03 PM
FYI......I went to see the movie, "The Departed" last week and it was a really good movie....It had an all star cast....Jack Nicholson, Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Mark Walhberg....A movie most guys would really enjoy...

83-Steelers-43
11-13-2006, 09:28 PM
I'm not a DiCaprio fan (has he hit puberty yet? If so, I can't tell), but for the rest of the cast and movie overall....I give it a solid "A".

Then again, you can't go wrong with a Scorsese film.

Ward86XL
11-13-2006, 09:47 PM
Yeah I agree this movie was great and I couldn't believe how it ended!

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 07:35 AM
.....I'm not a DiCaprio fan (has he hit puberty yet? If so, I can't tell).....

I'm with you...If I am going to see a movie I prefer for leading man roles to go to...well....men!!

83-Steelers-43
11-24-2006, 07:38 AM
I'm with you...If I am going to see a movie I prefer for leading man roles to go to...well....men!!

It's not so much that I feel he's a bad actor. It's just hard for me to take him serious when he's involved in adult roles.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2006, 09:00 AM
It's not so much that I feel he's a bad actor. It's just hard for me to take him serious when he's involved in adult roles.

I cant watch hinm long enough to make a true decision ...the last thing I saw him in was The Man in the Iron Mask...and when acting beside Jeremy Irons, John Malkovich, G?rard Depardieu, Gabriel Byrne...he looked like he got his start becaus of his last name.....oh...right...sorry.

83-Steelers-43
11-24-2006, 09:17 AM
he looked like he got his start becaus of his last name.....oh...right...sorry.

:huh:

Not sure what his last name has to do with anything. If anything, he's appealing to the female gender.

floodcitygirl
11-24-2006, 09:41 PM
:huh:

Not sure what his last name has to do with anything. If anything, he's appealing to the female gender.I guess it depends on the female. :hunch:

83-Steelers-43
11-25-2006, 08:40 AM
I guess it depends on the female. :hunch:

Yeah...............I believe it does. Wasn't exactly grouping every female on the globe together when it comes to the sexual appeal towards DiCaprio. I'm just trying to figure out what his last name has to do with anything. Oh well.