PDA

View Full Version : Steel City North

RY0525
11-14-2006, 10:19 AM
Hey SF,

My name is Ryan and I am writing from Toronto, Canada. My story is not near as spectacular as the post from Austria but I am no less of a fan.

I have been a Steeler fan for as long as I can remember. My family gets together at Xmas and we conduct a NFL Playoff Pool. My first year in the pool (age 10) I pulled the Steelers and it has been a love affair since then.

Last year I came to Pittsburgh to watch the Penguins and to watch our boys take on Denver in the playoffs. I watched the game at HighTops and it was unbelieveable!! :thumbsup:

I have decided that the only thing that could top that experience would be to see the boys play live. I am coming to Pitt. on Dec. 7th to see the Browns get destroyed at Heinz field. Hope to see some of you there before the game for a few pints.

Waving Terrible Towels in Toronto!!
Ryan:tt02:

SteelCityMan786
11-14-2006, 02:18 PM
Welcome To Steelers Fever man.

HometownGal
11-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Hiya Ryan and welcome! :smile: :tt02: :wave: I hope you enjoy your trip to and stay in Pittsburgh.

floodcitygirl
11-14-2006, 03:46 PM
Welcome to SF Ryan! Hope you enjoy!!! :smile:

steelergirlrocks
11-14-2006, 05:51 PM
Welcome! Nothing like being in Pittsburgh and going to a game! How awesome is that!!! Enjoy!

SteelerFanInCA
11-14-2006, 06:05 PM
Hello and welcome to SF.

stillers4me
11-14-2006, 07:43 PM
Welcome from deep in the heart of enemy territory!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-15-2006, 10:40 AM
Hey SF,

My name is Ryan and I am writing from Toronto, Canada. My story is not near as spectacular as the post from Austria but I am no less of a fan.

I have been a Steeler fan for as long as I can remember. My family gets together at Xmas and we conduct a NFL Playoff Pool. My first year in the pool (age 10) I pulled the Steelers and it has been a love affair since then.

Last year I came to Pittsburgh to watch the Penguins and to watch our boys take on Denver in the playoffs. I watched the game at HighTops and it was unbelieveable!! :thumbsup:

I have decided that the only thing that could top that experience would be to see the boys play live. I am coming to Pitt. on Dec. 7th to see the Browns get destroyed at Heinz field. Hope to see some of you there before the game for a few pints.

Waving Terrible Towels in Toronto!!
Ryan:tt02:

Welcome Ryan...and thank you for sharing....Enjoy that game...Me and my son went to the Indy/Pitt game last year and he is still talking about it!!!!
Post often and enjoy!!

Prosdo
11-15-2006, 12:48 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever! Enjoy!

jaysta
11-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Welcome to SF Ryan!

SteelShooter
12-02-2006, 07:52 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ........................and did I say "Hey There!"