PDA

View Full Version : i quit smoking cold turkey today

tony hipchest
11-14-2006, 09:26 PM
now i only smoke boiled ham! :sofunny:

(i know, bad joke, but i hardly ever use this forum and it is in light of thanksgiving)

Preacher
11-15-2006, 01:44 AM
You know.... if they still had negative points on the reputation!!!!!!:wink02:

steelwall
05-06-2009, 01:39 AM
Try asking someone in China to put out their cigarette...

I remember a dinner party I attended one night. There were a couple family members of the Chinese hosts who were visiting from America. (ABC's they call them here American Born Chinese)

As usual after dinner all the Chinese men lit up a cigarette. One of these girls from the states polity asked if they would not smoke around them. Which evoked a thundering laughter from all the men, who unphazzed kept right on a smokin...

I had to laught too.... Basicly smoke anywhere you want to here...

xfl2001fan
05-06-2009, 06:59 AM
Wow, someone decided to use their first post, to come into a joke thread, to push an agenda against smoking.

HometownGal
05-06-2009, 07:30 AM
I don't read that.

I deleted the post as it was posted by a spammer from India, who I promptly nuked. :chuckle:

This is the Fun House where jokes are posted. You may want to move your post into another "smoking thread" or I can do it for you if you'd like.

xfl2001fan
05-06-2009, 08:04 AM
I don't read that.

But the problem is, he's creating an agenda...in the joke thread. This is a place for humor. Create a thread in the Locker Room for the real issues.

This is my Rifle
This is my Gun
The Locker room is serious
This place is for fun

I don't care that it's an old thread. I've brought up and posted on old jokes from here that I thought the viewers would love to see again.

trauben
05-06-2009, 09:41 AM
I deleted the post as it was posted by a spammer from India, who I promptly nuked. :chuckle:
Oh, well that explains everything.
http://www.darleenclick.com/weblog/archives/emily.jpg
"Nevermind" :wink02:

This is the Fun House where jokes are posted. You may want to move your post into another "smoking thread" or I can do it for you if you'd like.
Please do.

It's an interesting debate regarding what governments in communist countries will force upon the people for the sake of the economy! (hint hint hint) :chuckle:

But the problem is, he's creating an agenda...in the joke thread. This is a place for humor. Create a thread in the Locker Room for the real issues.
I didn't see "where" I was (aka fun room). My apologies brownie fan! :flap:

HometownGal
05-06-2009, 09:49 AM
I moved your post into the Locker Room and gave it it's own thread. :thumbsup:

tony hipchest
05-06-2009, 11:59 AM
:confused: im so confused.

so anyways i really cut down on the cigarettes but my heroin addiction shot through the roof. :wink:

trauben
05-06-2009, 12:03 PM
You voted for BO, right? Obviously you are then! He hasn't told you what to think yet. :wink02::flap:

Vincent
05-06-2009, 04:06 PM
I quit "cold turkey" on September 5th, 1980 at noon. But who's keeping track?:smoker::drool::sweating::hyper::nervous::hy pno:

SteelMember
06-09-2009, 01:56 PM

so anyways i really cut down on the cigarettes but my heroin addiction shot through the roof. :wink:

:chuckle:

"I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."

NJarhead
06-09-2009, 09:04 PM
But all the cool kids are doing it! :noidea: