PDA

View Full Version : 49ers real deal w/ Smith

BlitzburghRockCity
07-25-2005, 07:45 PM
KFFL Breaking News
49ers Reach Agreement with Smith

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the San Francisco 49ers have agreed to terms with rookie QB Alex D. Smith, the No. 1 choice in this year's NFL Draft. The six-year deal is worth $50 million and includes $24 million in bonus money.

bengalsfan21
07-25-2005, 09:56 PM
KFFL Breaking News
49ers Reach Agreement with Smith

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the San Francisco 49ers have agreed to terms with rookie QB Alex D. Smith, the No. 1 choice in this year's NFL Draft. The six-year deal is worth $50 million and includes $24 million in bonus money.

Aaron Rodgers would have been a better pick for them, but hopefully Smith isn't a bust expecially for that much money.

Livinginthe past
07-26-2005, 01:12 AM
Aaron Rodgers would have been a better pick for them, but hopefully Smith isn't a bust expecially for that much money.

Why would Aaron Rodgers have been a better Pick B21?

SNIFF SNIFF - IS THAT PRE-SEASON I SMELL?

NM

Tha rock
07-26-2005, 01:14 AM
I cant tell who is going to be better but that is a whole lot of money!

bengalsfan21
07-26-2005, 09:56 AM
Why would Aaron Rodgers have been a better Pick B21?

SNIFF SNIFF - IS THAT PRE-SEASON I SMELL?

NM

They picked Smith but he only played 2 years I think and his 2nd year was great, Aaron Rodgers might not have had the same last season but he has remarkable talent...Some ppl say he is a product of the system but I think it's the other way around, but we won't know for a few seasons bc we have to wait for Favre to retire, I personally think Smith will be another Ryan Leaf but then again we won't know for a few more months.

LambertIsGod58
08-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Awful lot of money for the unknown....I don't much like SF so I don't care either way. No rookie is worth that kind of money.