PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh native in CA

EKrimmer
11-15-2006, 11:55 PM
Born and raised in da 'Burgh. Left in '81 but would move back in a heartbeat. Will likely end up back in WI with my Packer fan wife but hey - that's a lot closer.

Steeler fan since I can remember. Was in the crowd dahntahn after SB IX with my mom, brother and sister.

Actually went to my FIRST game ever when they played at Lambeau last year and what an experience that was. Put Packer and Steeler fans together and you've got some great times! (even better when we win)

I still have faith they'll get to the Playoffs this season

HERE WE GO STEELERS!! HERE WE GO!!!

HometownGal
11-16-2006, 06:27 AM
Hiya EKrimmer and welcome! :smile: :tt02: :wave: I love your optimism - keep it going!

floodcitygirl
11-16-2006, 08:06 AM
Welcome Ekrimmer! Hope you enjoy!!!! :smile:

SteelCityMan786
11-16-2006, 02:15 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever. Glad to have you here.

james203
11-16-2006, 07:23 PM
what area of ca you live in ? im in the inand empire.

Prosdo
11-16-2006, 07:59 PM
Welcome to SF!

jaysta
11-16-2006, 11:50 PM
Welcome to SF EK. :tt02:

EKrimmer
11-17-2006, 01:24 AM
Thanks for the welcome everyone. James203 - I'm in the IE as well. Metrolink to LA everyday.

SteelerFanInCA
11-18-2006, 12:06 AM
Welcome to the site EKrimmer. I'm right up the street from you as well. I live in Covina and ride the Metrolink in as well.

Jonsk
11-19-2006, 05:41 PM
I piss on Pittsburgh fans. Go Browns!!!

SteelCityMan786
11-19-2006, 05:45 PM
Born and raised in da 'Burgh. Left in '81 but would move back in a heartbeat. Will likely end up back in WI with my Packer fan wife but hey - that's a lot closer.

Steeler fan since I can remember. Was in the crowd dahntahn after SB IX with my mom, brother and sister.

Actually went to my FIRST game ever when they played at Lambeau last year and what an experience that was. Put Packer and Steeler fans together and you've got some great times! (even better when we win)

I still have faith they'll get to the Playoffs this season

HERE WE GO STEELERS!! HERE WE GO!!!

Welcome and enjoy your visit to Steelers Fever.

SteelerFanInCA
11-20-2006, 12:09 PM
I piss on Pittsburgh fans. Go Browns!!!

Go away Troll. :tt02:

clevestinks
11-21-2006, 06:32 PM
Welcome, I was just in Beverly Hills for two weeks, my sister inlaw lives there. A homeless woman at Venice Beach stole my rental car keys

SteelShooter
12-02-2006, 07:48 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ........................and did I say "Hey There!"