PDA

View Full Version : "If I did it, here's how it happened"

Mosca
11-16-2006, 08:24 AM
OJ. What a media *****. Anything to keep his name on the front page, anything to keep his face in front of the camera.

I don't need him to explain what happened, it's pretty clear to me. I won't legitimize this charade into my world by viewing it.

Tom

83-Steelers-43
11-16-2006, 08:28 AM
Only in America..........

I thought somebody would have killed that piece of trash by now.

83-Steelers-43
11-16-2006, 08:32 AM
Also, shame on the companies who advertise while this program is aired. I'm not buying.

tony hipchest
11-16-2006, 08:33 AM
discusting that his book will sell and the victims families probably wont see a dime.

83-Steelers-43
11-16-2006, 08:34 AM
I'm confused. He's also airing a TV show dealing with his murders, correct? Or am I missing something here? Normally I change the channel when that scumbag is on TV.

tony hipchest
11-16-2006, 09:05 AM
c. darden was on cnn last night talking about o.j.'s new book. "if I did It." they were joking how it should be called when i did it or how i did it. darden said he wouldnt read it and oj's lawyers and publisher probably made sure there was no way hed have to give up any procedes.

HometownGal
11-16-2006, 09:05 AM
discusting that his book will sell and the victims families probably wont see a dime.

Sad, but true. :shake02: I'm with you guys - whenever I see that murderer anywhere in the media spotlight, I want to heave and quickly get away from the source. I don't hold hatred in my heart for anyone, but OJ is as close as it gets. I do feel badly for the children, though - I rarely ever see or read anything about them anymore.

Hawk Believer
11-16-2006, 10:44 AM
FOX has paid OJ for exclusive rights to his interview. Not exactly changing any stereotypes I had about FOX's journalistic integrity.

This whole thing is such a kick in the crotch to the families of OJ's victims.

klick81
11-16-2006, 11:40 AM
It's pretty disgusting...he is pretty much confessing. Double jeopardy can be a bitch.

Hawk Believer
11-16-2006, 11:44 AM
It's pretty disgusting...he is pretty much confessing. Double jeopardy can be a bitch.

I know. Its like some terrible B-Movie plot. Except in the B-Movie, someone would exact some vigilanty justice.

sumo
11-16-2006, 11:50 AM
FOX has paid OJ for exclusive rights to his interview. Not exactly changing any stereotypes I had about FOX's journalistic integrity.

This whole thing is such a kick in the crotch to the families of OJ's victims.

The money thing doesn't make sense either - anything he makes outside of his pension will be taken by the Goldmans - so what is the motivation for doing this?

tony hipchest
11-20-2006, 05:04 PM
rupert murdock of FOX woke up and pulled the plug on the book deal and television special.

looks like we will have to wait for o.j. to confess :rolleyes:

sumo
11-20-2006, 05:15 PM
I have seen him in several pics lately where he's sporting a Steelers Superbowl XL hat..the nearest Steeler fan needs to rip that thing off his head and then run of course before he can find a knife...

SteelCityMan786
11-20-2006, 05:17 PM
OJ. What a media *****. Anything to keep his name on the front page, anything to keep his face in front of the camera.

I don't need him to explain what happened, it's pretty clear to me. I won't legitimize this charade into my world by viewing it.

Tom

He's practically a TO himself.

SteelersMongol
11-21-2006, 07:06 AM
I have seen him in several pics lately where he's sporting a Steelers Superbowl XL hat..the nearest Steeler fan needs to rip that thing off his head and then run of course before he can find a knife...

ha ha ha. :sofunny: you're so funny. :toofunny:

stlrtruck
11-21-2006, 08:32 AM
Next thing you know, Ray Ray will be writing a similar book about his stabbings in Atl.

tony hipchest
11-21-2006, 10:03 AM
Next thing you know, Ray Ray will be writing a similar book about his stabbings in Atl.

Red Blood on Hands by Dr. Seuss Lewis

"i did not mean to take their life,
i could not, would not, use a knife.

i will not narc on my posse
maybe it was that crazy aussi...

he had a big knife, that crocodile dundee,
i can assure you it wasnt me."

Preacher
11-21-2006, 12:38 PM
At least here is where I have hope that many of you may or may not have.

I know that in the end, he will have to face God himself and give an account for his actions.