PDA

View Full Version : Will a Steeler fan help me?????????

wadester47
11-16-2006, 11:36 AM
About two months ago , I asked for some help on getting a banner made. I still would like one or like to know how to make one. I will take any suggestions on how to do this.

also I am still looking for a ticket to the Carolina game on December 17th- any help with this matter would be appriciated.

go steelers- run the table!!!:tt02:

tony hipchest
11-16-2006, 11:46 AM
you should get a banner like mine. its a polar bear in a snowstorm. (try the art gallery again) although alot of our bannermakers havent been around for a while.

. .

klick81
11-16-2006, 12:29 PM
What kind of banner are you looking to make? I work as a sales rep. at AAA Flag & Banner (www.aaaflag.com ). Banners can be pretty expensive, ranging anywhere from $67.50 to more than $4,000 depending on size and process used to make it.

Edit: Did you mean a signature banner? LOL...if so, disregard my post.

4n2t0
11-16-2006, 05:22 PM
About two months ago , I asked for some help on getting a banner made. I still would like one or like to know how to make one. I will take any suggestions on how to do this.

also I am still looking for a ticket to the Carolina game on December 17th- any help with this matter would be appriciated.

go steelers- run the table!!!:tt02:

What kind of banner are you looking to make? I work as a sales rep. at AAA Flag & Banner (www.aaaflag.com ). Banners can be pretty expensive, ranging anywhere from $67.50 to more than $4,000 depending on size and process used to make it.

Edit: Did you mean a signature banner? LOL...if so, disregard my post.

If you talking about the "hang me over the rail" type banner, then as previously mentioned it can get expensive.

You could always go "de la getto" and hit up your local printing press for some roll paper, they will likely have scrap that would be more than adequate.

It's up to you Michaelangelo!

P.S. If this "Banner" is for your online profile then try out Adobe Photoshop. Hint, hint, you won't want to purchase this software. Look up torrents.

Infamix
11-16-2006, 06:23 PM
Hey Wadester I think you asked me about 2 months ago....so sorry for not getting back to you dude, I've been real busy. This time I won't promise one but if I get time I'll send one to you. I know there are alot of other members on this site that can make some nice, nice graphics so look around.