PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Jacobs

Infamix
11-17-2006, 01:26 PM
I have his rookie card signed, I got it in a pack last year. How much do you think it's value will go up in a couple years? I think he will have a good, but short career.

tony hipchest
11-17-2006, 01:43 PM
I have his rookie card signed, I got it in a pack last year. How much do you think it's value will go up in a couple years? I think he will have a good, but short career.
hes supposed to assume the primary role when tiki retires so it could go up significantly. bens rookie year i bought alot of cards and while i never pulled an auto rookie. i got 2 different kevin jones'. im still waiting for him to live up to the billing.

after 2001 i bought hines wards autographed upper deck rookie card offa e-bay for 5 bucks. turned out to ba a pretty good investment.

Infamix
11-18-2006, 06:15 PM
hes supposed to assume the primary role when tiki retires so it could go up significantly. bens rookie year i bought alot of cards and while i never pulled an auto rookie. i got 2 different kevin jones'. im still waiting for him to live up to the billing.

after 2001 i bought hines wards autographed upper deck rookie card offa e-bay for 5 bucks. turned out to ba a pretty good investment.

Now that is a good investment for sure

Wouldn't Jacobs be good in Black and Gold?